Guest viewing is limited

Some Cowardly And Xenophobic Japanese Guys

I don’t think those Pakistani’
Sounds awful.
Reminds me the court ruling that actually stated that wearing the American flag was racist.

I'm not a big patriot, nor am I a racist- I just think it's illogical and funny that a court governing part of a country condemned wearing the flag of said country. You would not see that kind of insanity in Japan.

It's worse in the U.K., where the mass immigration doesn't just wreck the welfare state, but actually is a breeding ground for hostile activity. On top of that the government can lock you up for trying to speak up about it.

There's been an issue recently possibly of interest here, in which 1400 British girls were forced into the sex trade by militant Pakistani immigrants, and agencies turned a blind eye out of fearing being called racist.

That bs would certainly never happen in Japan, that's for sure. If the Japanese government could solve the birth rate problem they'd be set to rule in fifty years.

I don’t think those Pakistanis were militant. They were just dirty, raping nasty Pakistanis who along with a huge faction of their countrymen rape and abuse children, girls and boys, unabated back in Pakistan. Their mistake was to come to the civilized world and try that shit. They deserve the death sentence. The issue is, if the dominant culture of a country is objectionable, why should we let anyone from that country into our civilized world? No doubt that many Pakistanis abhor child rape as much as anyone. Well too bad for them that they can’t stop it from happening widespread in Pakistan. And too bad for them that we should build a big fence around the whole fucking country until they get their shit together.

Last edited:

I don’t think those Pakistanis were militant. They were just dirty, raping nasty Pakistanis who along with a huge faction of their countrymen rape and abuse children, girls and boys, unabated back in Pakistan. Their mistake was to come to the civilized world and try that shit. They deserve the death sentence. The issue is, if the dominant culture of a country is objectionable, why should we let anyone from that country into our civilized world? No doubt that many Pakistanis abhor child rape as much as anyone. Well too bad for them that they can’t stop it from happening widespread in Pakistan. And too bad for them that we should build a big fence around the whole fucking country until they get their shit together.
Hmmm I see your point, and dont want this to degenerate in a huge clusterfuck again... but be careful coz you can always find more « civilized » than you. By the same logic, I would think its normal Japan stops letting in all Americans because they cannot stop mass shootings and hard drugs trafficking in their own country (but no doubt that most Americans hate those things too)

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
If You're in a club just don't let any dudes talk to your chicks. Nothing good ever comes of it. If they try to just tell them "sorry we're having a conversation now" and block them out with your body

Do this as soon as they try to enter the convo

This gave me a flashback to some of our lengthy and intense debates years back. :confused::(:eek:

I think, and definitely hope, that you don’t literally think of any women as your property (“your chicks”) and will say that you were merely using words loosely. But even if so, it still boggles my mind that you think you should control who can talk to a woman just because she is out with you. Shouldn’t that be her business and entirely hercall, to put it mildly? If you go out drinking or whatever with male friends, do you also regulate who can speak to them?

-Ww

Hmmm I see your point, and dont want this to degenerate in a huge clusterfuck again... but be careful coz you can always find more « civilized » than you. By the same logic, I would think its normal Japan stops letting in all Americans because they cannot stop mass shootings and hard drugs trafficking in their own country (but no doubt that most Americans hate those things too)
I was just making a point and expressing an opinion. I fully realize the problems such an approach would create. But I think that, sometimes, extreme situations require drastic measures. Many, many Pakistani men behave like animals. The failed Pakistani government does very little about it inside of Pakistan. Child rape and abuse happens on a huge scale there. It is part of their culture. Undeniably. Until they change, they should all be kept inside Pakistan.

This gave me a flashback to some of our lengthy and intense debates years back. :confused::(:eek:

I think, and definitely hope, that you don’t literally think of any women as your property (“your chicks”) and will say that you were merely using words loosely. But even if so, it still boggles my mind that you think you should control who can talk to a woman just because she is out with you. Shouldn’t that be her business and entirely hercall, to put it mildly? If you go out drinking or whatever with male friends, do you also regulate who can speak to them?

-Ww
In a crowded bar situation with a lot of guys on the prowl, your date might appreciate you preventing guys from talking to her - because they are likely hitting on her. I think that is what Sinapse was getting at. In more refined situations, it wouldn't be necessary. I love it when guys politely and respectfully engage my date and I would never think of preventing my date from engaging back.

Reactions: Sinapse
I was just making a point and expressing an opinion. I fully realize the problems such an approach would create. But I think that, sometimes, extreme situations require drastic measures. Many, many Pakistani men behave like animals. The failed Pakistani government does very little about it inside of Pakistan. Child rape and abuse happens on a huge scale there. It is part of their culture. Undeniably. Until they change, they should all be kept inside Pakistan.
And what about the victims of those bad guys ? Cause at the end of the day refugees are usually more the abuse victims than the perpetrators, thats even the definition of a refugee. I think where we are bad overall (US and EU), and where I in fact agree with Trump, is that our vetting systems are indeed not efficient (and lottery visa is indeed stupid) so eventually people think such maximalist « solutions » (forbiding everyone to enter) is better. But whether we like it or not the progress of humankind was based on exchanges and migrations (often painful ones) not on everyone staying on their turf.
If all middle-east migrants were forbidden to enter the US, you would not have had Apple or Ebay, for instance.

Reactions: warubuta
And what about the victims of those bad guys ? Cause at the end of the day refugees are usually more the abuse victims than the perpetrators, thats even the definition of a refugee. I think where we are bad overall (US and EU), and where I in fact agree with Trump, is that our vetting systems are indeed not efficient (and lottery visa is indeed stupid) so eventually people think such maximalist « solutions » (forbiding everyone to enter) is better. But whether we like it or not the progress of humankind was based on exchanges and migrations (often painful ones) not on everyone staying on their turf.
If all middle-east migrants were forbidden to enter the US, you would not have had Apple or Ebay, for instance.
Totally agree that immigration reform in Europe and the US needs to be a top priority. And it goes without saying that there is no point of a new and better policy unless you are able to enforce it. Hence the Wall. Hate Trump. The Wall is such a terrible image but in concept I agree that the US and European countries need to enforce their borders. Like any other country The problem with the rapey men in Pakistan is that there is probability no practical way to filter out the rapists from the safe ones. But if your first obligation as a leader is to protect your citizens, don’t you want to keep out all Pakistani men?

In a crowded bar situation with a lot of guys on the prowl, your date might appreciate you preventing guys from talking to her - because they are likely hitting on her.

If so, she might ask you to do it...or one might ask her before going into "she's mine, keep away" mode.

-Ww

But even if so, it still boggles my mind that you think you should control who can talk to a woman just because she is out with you. Shouldn’t that be her business and entirely hercall, to put it mildly? If you go out drinking or whatever with male friends, do you also regulate who can speak to them?

It all depends on venue. I'm not sure when the last time you went to a meat market type club where dudes are jostling and trying to latch onto any girl they can find was, but women there, especially Japanese women there, appreciate and respect when you shut other dudes down and keep them out. Their life in such a club is literally a non-stop barrage of dudes trying anything, like a shark feeding frenzy. It's why there are women's only seats and areas everywhere. If you can provide the "bubble of safety" from that when she's with you, trust me, she will appreciate it. And if she isn't interested in you or wants to talk to the dude, she will anyway! 95% of the time they just thank you for holding back the tide like the nights watch.

Most of the time, the offending dudes will whisper something in her ear, often racist or calling attention to the fact they are talking to gaijin and shame them, after which they will be forced to leave to save face. I could take the high road and just let them go or whatever, but the better option is to just shut out the dudes because what they're trying to do essentially is steal the girls from you. And no I don't mean they are property and women most certainly make the final decision of who to be with always, I don't think anyone seriously questions that. What i mean by "your chicks" is that they are simply with you, have joined your party, are under your wing, etc.

If this was a chill lounge, a friendly house party, etc, this type of lockout behavior is not only unnecessary but extremely un calibrated and KY. Similarly, with different nationalities things are different as well. Ultimately it's a tricky call but it's simply practical to not let dudes who are actively trying to shit on you/disrespect you/do and say whatever they can to get the girl you are with to leave you even enter the picture at all.

About the victims, we should offer some kind of aid and protection if we all agree to it. Bringing them into the country is an option, but experience tells us that as soon as you let it be known that you are doing this, everyone becomes a victim of some sort.

It all depends on venue. I'm not sure when the last time you went to a meat market type club where dudes are jostling and trying to latch onto any girl they can find was, but women there, especially Japanese women there, appreciate and respect when you shut other dudes down and keep them out. Their life in such a club is literally a non-stop barrage of dudes trying anything, like a shark feeding frenzy. It's why there are women's only seats and areas everywhere

Definitely not my type of place, so maybe I don't understand the reality of it, but why in the world would you take a date to an environment so unpleasant for her in the first place? And if you met her there, isn't it likely that she is either seeking such a "sharking feeding frenzy" type environment or at least feels able to deal with it herself?

-Ww

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Totally agree that immigration reform in Europe and the US needs to be a top priority. And it goes without saying that there is no point of a new and better policy unless you are able to enforce it. Hence the Wall. Hate Trump. The Wall is such a terrible image but in concept I agree that the US and European countries need to enforce their borders. Like any other country The problem with the rapey men in Pakistan is that there is probability no practical way to filter out the rapists from the safe ones. But if your first obligation as a leader is to protect your citizens, don’t you want to keep out all Pakistani men?

It’s tough to make such choices , especially in humanitarian crisis situations. Japan for instance is very strict but respect the UN convention on Refugees’s spirit. Meaning that first they should be real refugees from applicable areas if they want to get that status (afaik Pakistan is not allowable by the way). Maybe a sensible policy would be to accept only women and children, and men only if they are the proven husbands/fathers (with DNA tests if need be).

Reactions: warubuta
Definitely not my type of place, so maybe I don't understand the reality of it, but why in the world would you take a date to an environment so unpleasant for her in the first place? And if you met her there, isn't it likely that she is either seeking such a "sharking feeding frenzy" type environment or at least feels able to deal with it herself?

-Ww
Exactly. But young men do strange things. I don’t know maybe he want to show his lady off to the world. Or dangle meat in front of hungry wolves.

-Ww

No, I generally wouldn't take a date there, although occasionally I have, to dance and enjoy ourselves. It's always less of an issue with a girl you bring since she's there with you much more solidly, your stuff in the same locker, etc.

I'm mostly referring to meeting women there. If they like you, you'll be talking to them for more than 30 seconds. After that point, and depending on the club, it can be like defending a chicken coop from a pack of foxes. Some Japanese dudes will think that if a gaijin can open and hook the girl that they can as well, even if the gaijin's there, or using the gaijin either as a crutch or a object of shame.

It's unfortunate this is what you have to do, but it simply works. I'm in Jakarta right now, and it's the polar opposite. Groups of guys and girl are super friendly, and the guys will never try to mess with your interaction or steal a girl from you, quite the opposite - they will welcome you to their table and introduce you to their women.

Similarly, lots of house/dinner parties, lounges, more relaxed bars, etc are not at all like this.

No, I generally wouldn't take a date there, although occasionally I have, to dance and enjoy ourselves. It's always less of an issue with a girl you bring since she's there with you much more solidly, your stuff in the same locker, etc.

I'm mostly referring to meeting women there. If they like you, you'll be talking to them for more than 30 seconds. After that point, and depending on the club, it can be like defending a chicken coop from a pack of foxes. Some Japanese dudes will think that if a gaijin can open and hook the girl that they can as well, even if the gaijin's there, or using the gaijin either as a crutch or a object of shame.

It's unfortunate this is what you have to do, but it simply works. I'm in Jakarta right now, and it's the polar opposite. Groups of guys and girl are super friendly, and the guys will never try to mess with your interaction or steal a girl from you, quite the opposite - they will welcome you to their table and introduce you to their women.

Similarly, lots of house/dinner parties, lounges, more relaxed bars, etc are not at all like this.
Seen this many times. The J guys mostly don’t understand the protocols or ignore them. They see a gaijin with one of their ladies and their brains start short circuiting. Sometimes when they know they can’t pull your lady, they do something really stupid like insult her. That can cause real problems.

Seen this many times. The J guys mostly don’t understand the protocols or ignore them. They see a gaijin with one of their ladies and their brains start short circuiting. Sometimes when they know they can’t pull your lady, they do something really stupid like insult her. That can cause real problems.
I saw gaijin blokes do the same in Roppongi though. They are not all necessarily civilized gentlemen. But yeah, Japanese dudes may do it as well, usually when drunk. And usually not with me, coz I’m taller and bigger and badder. :D

I saw gaijin blokes do the same in Roppongi though. They are not all necessarily civilized gentlemen. But yeah, Japanese dudes may do it as well, usually when drunk. And usually not with me, coz I’m taller and bigger and badder. :D
Look I can’t take responsibility for denigrating everyone at once, OK?

Reactions: Frenchy
Reactions: Sinapse and Frenchy
Nice idea Frenchy, but if Americans stop coming into Japan, they will have to go someplace else. Like France maybe. Did you think of that?

Nice idea Frenchy, but if Americans stop coming into Japan, they will have to go someplace else. Like France maybe. Did you think of that?
But no, the whole point is that everybody stay in their own country, right?
Come on , it’s not like they lack of space, food and a talented administration!

You get to say all this (which I agree with) and nobody bats an eye, but I mention about migrants coming into Europe with their uncivilized ways and everyone loses their minds calling me a racist. :D