Guest viewing is limited

Some Cowardly And Xenophobic Japanese Guys

Yea! That TJB is a fucking racist if I ever saw one.

Riiiiiiiight. I'm so racist, I moved to Japan and got married to a Japanese woman. I mean doesn't every racist man do that?

I believe a true racist white man would be living in the countryside somewhere in the mid-west of the US intentionally living in an all white town.

And no...my family and I are not from any areas like that lol.

P.S. I have dated and had girlfriends that were African American, Latin, Asian and white. I also think true racists of any race are fucking bastards.

That is correct.

images.jpeg

Riiiiiiiight. I'm so racist, I moved to Japan and got married to a Japanese woman. I mean doesn't every racist man do that?

You know not every racist man can do that, there just ain't enough Japanese girls to go around.

And you liking to fuck girls of different colour don't mean you are not racist either. Now the dictionary definition goes like this:

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another". Now I don't fit the second requirement, I think all races are similarly fucked up but that is a logical OR in there.

So it is enough to be "a person who feels prejudice against people of other races". Now in normal business situations I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to, and believe me some of them are very fast to do that. But there are certain countries which it is the opposite; they need to show me they are trustworthy first. This far one out of around 30 has managed to do that.

As the people in that country are of different race than me that makes me a text book case of a racist. Fortunately that was already in my honorary TAG title "small minded, racist and just plain stupid" so we are all good.

Reactions: chaztagster
And you liking to fuck girls of different colour don't mean you are not racist either

Let's be honest - everyone's a little bit racist from time to time.

I saw something in the news about how a bunch of the neo nazi fuckers who raised hell down there in Charlottesville are married to Asian women. Mostly Filipina it looked like. They showed some pictures of young women of SE Asian origin. They were mostly barefoot, pregnant and, yes, most of them were in the kitchen at the stove. I couldn’t see, but my guess is they were frying up sausages and pancakes for their domineering white supremacist hubbys. So TJB, moving to Japan because you have an Asian fetish, and because you want a subservient woman, probably makes you not only a racist, but also a chauvinist, a misogynist, a white Supremacist and a redneck too. You should have kept quiet about marrying an Asian. Makes you more of a racist, not less.

You know not every racist man can do that, there just ain't enough Japanese girls to go around.

And you liking to fuck girls of different colour don't mean you are not racist either. Now the dictionary definition goes like this:

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another". Now I don't fit the second requirement, I think all races are similarly fucked up but that is a logical OR in there.

So it is enough to be "a person who feels prejudice against people of other races". Now in normal business situations I trust everyone until they give me a reason not to, and believe me some of them are very fast to do that. But there are certain countries which it is the opposite; they need to show me they are trustworthy first. This far one out of around 30 has managed to do that.

As the people in that country are of different race than me that makes me a text book case of a racist. Fortunately that was already in my honorary TAG title "small minded, racist and just plain stupid" so we are all good.
What Asian or African country is not on your Do Not Trust list?

Wow, I am disappointed in you. I knew someone was going to post some retarded shit like this but...thought it would be from someone else though.

I'm not racist. Also, it doesn't make someone racist to point out that migrants from countries like Pakistan are more likely to rape than Europeans.

I hope that you aren't one of the leftists that actually believe that white people are inherently racist and that it is impossible for non-whites to be racist lol.

Reactions: MikeH
I saw something in the news about how a bunch of the neo nazi fuckers who raised hell down there in Charlottesville are married to Asian women. Mostly Filipina it looked like. They showed some pictures of young women of SE Asian origin. They were mostly barefoot, pregnant and, yes, most of them were in the kitchen at the stove. I couldn’t see, but my guess is they were frying up sausages and pancakes for their domineering white supremacist hubbys. So TJB, moving to Japan because you have an Asian fetish, and because you want a subservient woman, probably makes you not only a racist, but also a chauvinist, a misogynist, a white Supremacist and a redneck too. You should have kept quiet about marrying an Asian. Makes you more of a racist, not less.

You don't know shit about me. You don't even know my history or my day to day life and yet you spit all these insults from your stupid pig face. You just made yourself look like a fool.

This thread is in danger of bringing the best out of people, and it should be closed

No, this thread is just triggering retarded leftists that believe that all white men are born racists because it is in their DNA and that non-whites are incapable of being racist. :ROFLMAO:

Wow, I am disappointed in you.

It seems I did a good job in writing that message then. But again maybe you should actually read it before you declare it shit. As nowhere in that post I wrote that you are a racist.

The only thing I did was to point out that none of the things you wrote proved you are not a racist. As like Buta also wrote racists guys can and are doing all of it all the time.

And as I also wrote I am a racist myself. As are most people in the world regardless of their own race. Most people who claim they are not racist are just better at lying to themselves than I am.

It seems I did a good job in writing that message then. But again maybe you should actually read it before you declare it shit. As nowhere in that post I wrote that you are a racist.

The only thing I did was to point out that none of the things you wrote proved you are not a racist. As like Buta also wrote racists guys can and are doing all of it all the time.

And as I also wrote I am a racist myself. As are most people in the world regardless of their own race. Most people who claim they are not racist are just better at lying to themselves than I am.

You weren't saying outright you think I'm racist, but it is clear that you are against me and siding with Buta, Frenchy and all these others that claim I am racist with no evidence to show for it.

Maybe you don't mind being called a racist or calling yourself a racist, but I do mind because I know in my heart that I am not racist.

There will always be idiots that will keep calling non-racist people racists until the end of time though lol.

Pls don't close this thread. It's fucking hilarious.

This is pretty retarded and hilarious too:

First comment in response to this retarded leftist and her garbage article:

I’m sorry, but I can’t ride the popular train of “You can’t be racist to white people”. And I’m “black”. And though I’m not American, I’ve experienced racism (I was even a victim before I was aware of what it is) — both in America (during a brief visit as a child) and in my own country, and online.

:D:ROFLMAO:

You weren't saying outright you think I'm racist, but it is clear that you against me and siding with Buta, Frenchy

Now you are just projecting your own thoughts to me. I'll give you a tip that I use myself: every time when I think a person or several is targeting me and trying to make me feel bad I take a look at the shit I have been writing and think if it actually might be against the ideas I presented instead of against me personally. The sad truth is I am not important enough for someone to actually to use their precious time in this world to try to make me feel bad.

Maybe you should take a deep breath, go to Hotto Motto and get laid by a young cute spinner instead of calling people names in an anonymous board for perverts?

Now you are just projecting your own thoughts to me. I'll give you a tip that I use myself: every time when I think a person or several is targeting me and trying to make me feel bad I take a look at the shit I have been writing and think if it actually might be against the ideas I presented instead of against me personally. The sad truth is I am not important enough for someone to actually to use their precious time in this world to try to make me feel bad.

Maybe you should take a deep breath, go to Hotto Motto and get laid by a young cute spinner instead of calling people names in an anonymous board for perverts?

Now why don't to tell Buta to take a deep breath and calm down?

He is also obviously wound up calling me everything under the sun and was flipping out about Pakistanis (in a non-racist way of course). lol

Yes, Buta never accused you of anything, but he is obviously starting a fire here just for the sake of doing it and you say nothing.

My point exactly.

I’m sorry, but I can’t ride the popular train of “You can’t be racist to white people”.

You know I could post a video of Thomas the Tank Engine and it would be as relevant to this discussion than your video.

As nobody in this discussion has made any statements like you claim they have. The last time I experienced racism was yesterday and I am a guy who makes freshly fallen snow look grey.

Wow, I am disappointed in you. I knew someone was going to post some retarded shit like this but...thought it would be from someone else though.

I'm not racist. Also, it doesn't make someone racist to point out that migrants from countries like Pakistan are more likely to rape than Europeans.

I hope that you aren't one of the leftists that actually believe that white people are inherently racist and that it is impossible for non-whites to be racist lol.
I agree with TJB. Some cultures are more likely to rape than others. I dont know how you build that into an immigration policy though. And to TJBs point, the leftists would have a fucking field day with that one.

You know I could post a video of Thomas the Tank Engine and it would be as relevant to this discussion than your video.

As nobody in this discussion has made any statements like you claim they have. The last time I experienced racism was yesterday and I am a guy who makes freshly fallen snow look grey.

Wrong!

In this very thread, Buta has claimed I am a racist based on another thread where I was called a racist by Frenchy for merely stating the fact that Muslim migrants rape more than Europeans.

Nobody has stated that non-whites can't be racist, but they sure make it seem like they believe white males are inherently racist just because they are white.

I mean if this isn't the way they view the world, then why are they constantly losing their minds and calling me racist up and down in every thread? lol