Guest viewing is limited

Some Cowardly And Xenophobic Japanese Guys

Nobody has stated that non-whites can't be racist

And just ten short minutes ago you claimed that we did exactly that.

I rest on your face.

And just ten short minutes ago you claimed that we did exactly that.

I rest on your face.

Just because you didn't say that exactly doesn't mean you are crystal clear with your point. You obviously have another problem with me aside from this.

Before you sit down and rest your fatass and your partially short-circuited brain, could you verify whether or not you actually believe white males are inherently racist and evil?

Wow, look at this "racist" shit you are saying about Pakistanis. You call them dirty and rapists and that they should have a wall built around them. Just get back into your dirty pig pen you dumb fuck.
I didnt say that all Pakistanis were dirty rapists, just the ones that were caught in the UK. My point is, that if you go abroad and behave badly, you hurt the reputation of your country and countrymen and there naturally could be consequences. Although totally unfair and racist, maybe a UN resolution saying, "Hey Pakistan, it seems you send a very large number of rapists abroad and it is causing the civilized world problems. In response, we are blocking all Pakistanis from leaving Pakistan. Trump's Wall II" It is unfair and racist, but I can totally see why some people would want to do this. And I could also see why some people would want to block Americans from leaving America because we are rude and obese and we complain when people dont understand English like they are supposed to. But this problem is of a completely different magnitude of seriouslness than the Pakistani rapists.

I didnt say that all Pakistanis were dirty rapists, just the ones that were caught in the UK. My point is, that if you go abroad and behave badly, you hurt the reputation of your country and countrymen and there naturally could be consequences. Although totally unfair and racist, maybe a UN resolution saying, "Hey Pakistan, it seems you send a very large number of rapists abroad and it is causing the civilized world problems. In response, we are blocking all Pakistanis from leaving Pakistan. Trump's Wall II" It is unfair and racist, but I can totally see why some people would want to do this. And I could also see why some people would want to block Americans from leaving America because we are rude and obese and we complain when people dont understand English like they are supposed to. But this problem is of a completely different magnitude of seriouslness than the Pakistani rapists.

It isn't racist you know why? Because the wall would have a BIG door that allows Pakistanis that aren't rapists (yes Trump and even I believe not all of them are rapists) and other non rapist/non criminal foreigners into the US legally.

Leaving a country's border wide open on the other hand is dangerous and stupid.

I will even argue that is it racist too. You know why? Because the democratic party doesn't see these people as people. They just see them as votes. More numbers = more votes (they don't see them as actual people). That is racist.

It isn't racist you know why? Because the wall would have a BIG door that allows Pakistanis that aren't rapists (yes Trump and even I believe not all of them are rapists) and other non rapist/non criminal foreigners into the US legally.
And how pray tell will you determine if they are rapists or not? Do you think those dirty Pakistani rapists disclosed their rapey intentions when they got off the Air Pakistan flight at Heathrow? "I want to enter your country and become a loyal, law abiding royal subject, but I would like to let you know that I have a long history of rape going back in my family and in my culture. In fact we pretty much rape anyone who can't defend themselves. Including goats. But please let me in your country" You think they said that? I dont think so.

And how pray tell will you determine if they are rapists or not? Do you think those dirty Pakistani rapists disclosed their rapey intentions when they got off the Air Pakistan flight at Heathrow? "I want to enter your country and become a loyal, law abiding royal subject, but I would like to let you know that I have a long history of rape going back in my family and in my culture. In fact we pretty much rape anyone who can't defend themselves. Including goats. But please let me in your country" You think they said that? I dont think so.

How? A vetting system to check their criminal background record from their home country.

Yes, many will slip through the cracks anyway to become first time offenders after relocating to the US, but that is something that can't be avoided.

Of course, these first time offenders should be deported if they do commit crimes in the US or Europe.

Do you actually think having an open border, where migrants can literally sneak in the country is a better idea?

These people are literally walking across the border into the US. So they are certainly not having any kind of criminal background checks done on them.

How? A vetting system to check their criminal background record from their home country.

Yes, many will slip through the cracks anyway to become first time offenders after relocating to the US, but that is something that can't be avoided.

Of course, these first time offenders should be deported if they do commit crimes in the US or Europe.

Do you actually think having an open border, where migrants can literally sneak in the country is a better idea?

These people are literally walking across the border into the US. So they are certainly not having any kind of criminal background checks done on them.
There is no reliable way to check if someone has a history of rape in Pakistan. Don't be silly.

Deporting the first time offender is a great idea as long as your daughter or son is not the first victim.

No I agree with you that an open border is untenable. First step is a controlled border. Second step is an immigration policy. This policy might need to include, in extreme cases, blanket bans on some nationalities. The parents of the poor UK girls who were raped by the Pakistanis would surely support a ban on all Pakistani men.

Last edited:
There is no reliable way to check if someone has a history of rape in Pakistan. Don't be silly.

Deporting the first time offender is a great idea as long as your daughter or son is not the first victim.

No I agree with you that an open border is untenable. First step is a controlled border. Second step is an immigration policy. This policy might need to include, in extreme cases, blanket bans on some nationalities. The parents of the poor UK girls who were raped by the Pakistanis would surely support a ban on all Pakistani men.

I'm not being silly. I'm proving your point. It is because Pakistan doesn't have it's shit together, a fence should be built around the country until they do get their shit together. This fence should keep them in their own country until they get their shit together and until they do create a civilized society that has an efficient criminal background check system.

Yes, it would be shitty to have my son or daughter get raped by a migrant and then have that migrant get deported, but at least that system would be an improvement on what we have in the US now - sanctuary cities that protect all illegal aliens regardless of whether they are criminals are not (they are all criminals in my mind for illegally crossing the border). :vomit:

And I could also see why some people would want to block Americans from leaving America because we are rude and obese and we complain when people dont understand English like they are supposed to. But this problem is of a completely different magnitude of seriouslness than the Pakistani rapists.
Hmmmm... in Okinawa it was a very similar problem, not just « being rude and obese ». But I won’t say more for fear of being branded a soy boy.:(
You can have similar problems with any group of young men with limited moral abilities (to put it mildly) and high testosterone levels in any country.
I would agree on banning young, single, unemployed and uneducated Pakistani men though, given the precedents. But a blanket ban is by definition racist.
And at the end of the day, if law enforcement was stricter and stronger in most impacted countries (France included of course) those debates would probably be less heated.

Frenchy why did you delete your post? I actually agreed with it and I wasn't going to call you a soyboy this time lol.

Anyway, I'm going to chill out with a beer because it is fucking Friday lol.

Frenchy why did you delete your post? I actually agreed with it and I wasn't going to call you a soyboy this time lol.

Anyway, I'm going to chill out with a beer because it is fucking Friday lol.

Didnt delete anything...

But anyway, yeah, good idea, will do the same soon. A good Sapporo. Not a crappy Budweiser ;)

Hmmmm... in Okinawa it was a very similar problem, not just « being rude and obese ». But I won’t say more for fear of being branded a soy boy.:(
You can have similar problems with any group of young men with limited moral abilities (to put it mildly) in any country.
I would agree on banning young, single, unemployed and uneducated Pakistani men though, given the precedents. But a blanket ban is by definition racist.

Young Northern European or American men with limited moral abilities are going to be less likely to commit rape than young Pakistani men of limited moral abilities. The current culture in Pakistan is that the weak get raped. This includes maily women and children who do not have families to protect them.

OK a blanket ban on young, single unemployed and uneducated Pakistanis. Just as racist. Anyway, any rational immigration policy would reject these guys regarless of a predilection to rape.

Didnt delete anything...

But anyway, yeah, good idea, will do the same soon. A good Sapporo. Not a crappy Budweiser ;)
Yea. Beer time. Frenchy is having a glass of Pinot Gris sil vous plait.

Yea. Beer time. Frenchy is having a glass of Pinot Gris sil vous plait.

I’m racist, regarding whites, I only drink Chardonnay ;)

Anyway congratulations to the guy who by just posting 1 post since he became a member , necro-bumping a 3 year old thread, created an other fucked up dialogue. And courageously disappeared. Bravo! Well done mate! Hope you’re happy with the result (n)

Reactions: MikeH
You obviously have another problem with me aside from this.

I don't have any problems with you. I don't usually bother to have problems with people I know and I don't even know you.

Before you sit down and rest your fatass and your partially short-circuited brain, could you verify whether or not you actually believe white males are inherently racist and evil?

It is funny that you are resorting to name calling and at the same time claim someone is against you. The only colour of people I cannot stand are the greens.

No, I don't believe white males, or black women or anyone else, are inherently racist and evil. Some people think people are evil and are trying to hurt them personally. My view of the world says that is not true and if you can explain something with laziness and stupidity it is usually the more suitable reason than evilness or actual intent to do harm.

Last edited:
I’m racist, regarding whites, I only drink Chardonnay ;)

Anyway congratulations to the guy who by just posting 1 post since he became a member , necro-bumping a 3 year old thread, created an other fucked up dialogue. And courageously disappeared. Bravo! Well done mate! Hope you’re happy with the result (n)
Im drunk so I am not totally sure what you are talking about, but if it is that fucker Count, well he deserves to have his ass kicked. Only because he is a predictable bore. TJB is totally alright in my book. I know you cant understand him because you are the French equivalent of a limousine liberal. But give him a break. He probably grew up in a trailer for gods sake.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Im drunk so I am not totally sure what you are talking about, but if it is that fucker Count, well he deserves to have his ass kicked. Only because he is a predictable bore. TJB is totally alright in my book. I know you cant understand him because you are the French equivalent of a limousine liberal. But give him a break. He probably grew up in a trailer for gods sake.

I voted Chirac, Sarkozy, Macron ... but hey if that makes me a liberal so be it! :)
No it was not Count, just some guy who apparently became member just to revive this old thread then no more post. Weird... whatever, I hate it when people get drunk and not me so going to hit the bars with friends now. TGIF!

Reactions: MikeH
I don't have any problems with you. I don't usually bother to have problems with people I know and I don't even know you.

It is funny that you are resorting to name calling and at the same time claim someone is against you. The only colour of people I cannot stand are the greens.

No, I don't believe white males, or black women or anyone else, are inherently racist and evil. Some people think people are evil and are trying to hurt them personally. My view of the world says that is not true and if you can explain something with laziness and stupidity it is usually the more suitable reason than evilness or actual intent to do harm.

Ok, so everyone has been insulting me and claiming I'm racist, so I apologize for getting heated and calling you names.

Due to the fact that there are indeed people that strongly believe that white males (why not white females too is beyond me) are inherently evil and racist and that non-whites can't be racist exist, I needed to verify that I'm not arguing with anyone that shares this view...as it would be a complete waste of time.

Thankfully you have verified that you don't believe in any of that stupid bullshit.

She shouldn't have made eye contact with them. That's what Japanese girls do when they are interested in someone. They just reacted to it.
It happens to you every day. Why cant you figure it out ?