Guest viewing is limited

Some guidance regarding my first HB or CK experience

Glock

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody

So I have gone through various info threads regarding hbs and cks. Below is my situation

So i just reconnected with this girl i used to casually hookup with and now shes down to experiment with threesomes (ffm or fmf) however as craigslist is down and going through tinder is quite cumbersome we decided maybe we can check out a hb or ck. Both of us are mid thirties, foreigners and we are fairly attractive and fit and very sexual, especially her. Both of us are fairly proficient in nihongo and can navigate our way around, However our preference is as below

We would prefer to have a girl join us only atleast initially, and then as things progress then maybe open to another guy joining (no crossing swords) later in the session of play. but the ideal scenario is definitely just two girls and I. I know it sounds like i am greedy which is true but also she is more interested in experimenting with another girl for now.

My question is, Given the above information,
1) Is a hb or ck a better option?
2) depending on answer 1 which venue would you recommend?
3) Which day/time would you people suggest?
4) Any other tips or advices on the above on protocols and etiquettes?
5) Any other girls/couples here who want to hangout while we are there (not necessarily to swap but just to hang out. Swapping is open depending on the chemistry and vibe)

And finally if I have asked questions which are already discussed in another thread then I apologize. Look forward to your feedback!

We would prefer to have a girl join us only atleast initially, and then as things progress then maybe open to another guy joining (no crossing swords) later in the session of play. but the ideal scenario is definitely just two girls and I. I know it sounds like i am greedy which is true but also she is more interested in experimenting with another girl for now.
Good luck with that, lol.

Couple kisa may be better because there are more women, but unless you are lucky enough to run into a couple of which the guy is a cuckold and the girl wants to play with you, i don’t see it happening. With regular couples the other guy will also want his fair share of play.

Reactions: rob040188 and Glock
@User#8628 makes sense ofcourse :) i know its a tough ask. What are the chances of finding a single girl at a hb who is down for couples play is what I guess I should be asking...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@User#8628 makes sense ofcourse :) i know its a tough ask. What are the chances of finding a single girl at a hb who is down for couples play is what I guess I should be asking...
Hm, girls are always a minority there like there are one, two or three. Some of them come with partner but they are let a bit more free than in the couple kisas. There are many other guys so all depends on if the girl is interested in you and/or playing with a girl.

In any case i guess we'l go check out some ck or hb and just put on a nice show if anything. As for timing and venues should we aim for special events? and some guidance on time of the day/day of the week

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
In any case i guess we'l go check out some ck or hb and just put on a nice show if anything. As for timing and venues should we aim for special events? and some guidance on time of the day/day of the week
Events are probably busiest.
For general busiest time, maybe Saturday night