http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/profile.php?id=momoka

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins 30500yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is going to be a report of the shop more than the girl I think.

This was my first experience in soapland. First of all,thank you for member One Pop's effort on introducing this shop to us. I though I might be able to carry on the investigation and providing some thoughts from a different point of view since I'm an Asian. I have been told many time that I look like Japanese when playing deriheru. So,what will happen?:)

I arrived Charmant at 1430 because I think it should be quiet at that time and it was. When I walk into the shop I saw all the cards(girls) have been arranged nicely on the table except Erika who should have attended at that day.I thought she was "working" but from the update info by One Pop she was not attending due to some personal issue. I told Tencho this is my first time in there and I'm a gaijin.Tencho then asked about my level of Japanese and how long have I been living in Japan etc,and said it all depends on the girl,he didn't take away any card.Then I was pretending don't know which girl to choose just for checking their appearance one by one carefully .I can say there is no ugly girl in that day's casting,all of them are quite pretty or with a certain level of cuteness,all young lady and apparently no chubby.Casting: rikaりか,anzuあんず,meaメア,meguめぐ,kaguraかぐら,ro-raローラ,momoもも,momokaももか,mikaみか.

Tencho recommended rika to me.To be honest rika is not my cut of tea but she is the no.1 at there so I want to see is an Asian gaijin daijoubu? The answer is NO.I have been told to wait in the waiting room when Tencho calling rika to confirm.After two mins another staff asked me to come to the counter,Tencho said to me that rika is not okay for gaijin.Then I picked up momoka and again return to the waiting room to wait for the confirmation.This is somewhat annoying but I soon realised it is because the Tencho will describe the race,appearance etc of the customer to the girl when he try to encourage the girl to accept it.Of course he doesn't want to let customers know what is the conversation about.The length of the confirmation call with momoka was shorter than the one with rika alot.I came to the counter again and have been told momoka is okay.I paid the fee and then go back to waiting room the 3rd time. Finally I met momoka in the hallway.I paid my attention to momoka's facial expression more than her face since from the photo I already know she is a cute girl.I noticed after she looked at me,she looked to Tencho who was standing behind me.Momoka was doing a very subtle relieved facial expression when looking at Tencho.And so this is the matter I mentioned above.

I'm gonna skip the details of the play since it was nothing special.Momoka is cute and truly amateur,no problem for people who like amateur and flesh girl(which I really like).She had asked me do I need a 2nd round in a 90mins course.From what momoka said,Charmant is really collecting amateur,girls who has no experience and only want to work 1-2 months are welcome.That's why they are charging 5000yen for repeating the same girl.I asked momoka can she speak English and would she accept real gaijin such as a Caucasian?She said she can't speak English and is not going to accept non-Asian gaijin.I was her first non-Japanese customer.The play room is small and the decoration is pure 80's.The bed is small too even for me(I'm short).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely repeat the shop(or momoka).The price is reasonable(no tax),quality of the girls are relatively high and flesh(it has photo diary!),Tencho is helpful and nice enough to gaijin customer.Since they have tons of girls working everyday,there must be someone who is okay for gaijin.(a certain level of Japanese is required.)
Finally,for people who can't read Japanese.メアandローラwere said to be mixed(ハーフ"half" in Japanese).

Service and/or Provider's Name:
momoka

Date of Encounter:
In early April

Contact Method:
http://yoshiwara-charmant.com/profile.php?id=momoka

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins 30500yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is going to be a report of the shop more than the girl I think.

This was my first experience in soapland. First of all,thank you for member One Pop's effort on introducing this shop to us. I though I might be able to carry on the investigation and providing some thoughts from a different point of view since I'm an Asian. I have been told many time that I look like Japanese when playing deriheru. So,what will happen?:)

I arrived Charmant at 1430 because I think it should be quiet at that time and it was. When I walk into the shop I saw all the cards(girls) have been arranged nicely on the table except Erika who should have attended at that day.I thought she was "working" but from the update info by One Pop she was not attending due to some personal issue. I told Tencho this is my first time in there and I'm a gaijin.Tencho then asked about my level of Japanese and how long have I been living in Japan etc,and said it all depends on the girl,he didn't take away any card.Then I was pretending don't know which girl to choose just for checking their appearance one by one carefully .I can say there is no ugly girl in that day's casting,all of them are quite pretty or with a certain level of cuteness,all young lady and apparently no chubby.Casting: rikaりか,anzuあんず,meaメア,meguめぐ,kaguraかぐら,ro-raローラ,momoもも,momokaももか,mikaみか.

Tencho recommended rika to me.To be honest rika is not my cut of tea but she is the no.1 at there so I want to see is an Asian gaijin daijoubu? The answer is NO.I have been told to wait in the waiting room when Tencho calling rika to confirm.After two mins another staff asked me to come to the counter,Tencho said to me that rika is not okay for gaijin.Then I picked up momoka and again return to the waiting room to wait for the confirmation.This is somewhat annoying but I soon realised it is because the Tencho will describe the race,appearance etc of the customer to the girl when he try to encourage the girl to accept it.Of course he doesn't want to let customers know what is the conversation about.The length of the confirmation call with momoka was shorter than the one with rika alot.I came to the counter again and have been told momoka is okay.I paid the fee and then go back to waiting room the 3rd time. Finally I met momoka in the hallway.I paid my attention to momoka's facial expression more than her face since from the photo I already know she is a cute girl.I noticed after she looked at me,she looked to Tencho who was standing behind me.Momoka was doing a very subtle relieved facial expression when looking at Tencho.And so this is the matter I mentioned above.

I'm gonna skip the details of the play since it was nothing special.Momoka is cute and truly amateur,no problem for people who like amateur and flesh girl(which I really like).She had asked me do I need a 2nd round in a 90mins course.From what momoka said,Charmant is really collecting amateur,girls who has no experience and only want to work 1-2 months are welcome.That's why they are charging 5000yen for repeating the same girl.I asked momoka can she speak English and would she accept real gaijin such as a Caucasian?She said she can't speak English and is not going to accept non-Asian gaijin.I was her first non-Japanese customer.The play room is small and the decoration is pure 80's.The bed is small too even for me(I'm short).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitely repeat the shop(or momoka).The price is reasonable(no tax),quality of the girls are relatively high and flesh(it has photo diary!),Tencho is helpful and nice enough to gaijin customer.Since they have tons of girls working everyday,there must be someone who is okay for gaijin.(a certain level of Japanese is required.)
Finally,for people who can't read Japanese.メアandローラwere said to be mixed(ハーフ"half" in Japanese).
Thank you for your review, finally some other perspective on this shop. Your first visit sounds a lot like my first visit to Charmant. I had to sit in the waiting room to make sure the girl was ok with me too. I also had an amateur, Rinka who was cute, looked like her pictures and fun but nothing special.

It was my next two visits that sold me on the shop , Ai and Erika knew what they were doing and were beautiful. I'm also pretty picky and hate it when I choose a girl and she doesn't look like the picture or is a lot bigger than in her pictures. That hasn't happened to me at Charmant yet.

All the girls pictures at the shop look young and cute ( not loli like at Dolce, more like, college girl next door in a mature way) and that's just what I like.

Damn asian advantage.. grumble.
That works both ways though. I know a few shinjuku hotel healths where most of the girls specifically block Chinese, Indian and South Asian people (because of bad experience with a few previous dick customers not following rules), but Caucasians, Koreans, Taiwanese (there's a trick to use if you're Chinese I guess, just say this) and of course Japanese are ok. I guess it evens out in the end.

One of the girls was telling me more than once these guys were actually made to pay a lot money to the shop because they left marks on the girls.

Also one other thing to remember is when they ask your country, from a conversation with one of the fuzoku annai guys this can count a lot as well, more than race even in some cases. eg Russia is a red flag apparently, as are some parts of South America and definitely Africa. The touts will help you out and give you a cover story ("yeah, he's this race but actually from Finland") from what I've seen since they want the commission.

Last edited:
That works both ways though. I know a few shinjuku hotel healths where most of the girls specifically block Chinese, Indian and South Asian people (because of bad experience with a previous dick customer), but caucasions, Koreans and of course Japanese are ok. I guess it evens out in the end.
I know, I wasn't really being serious. I'm just curious why asian guys would be ok and not others, but maybe she just isn't attracted to non asian men, which I can certainly respect.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I know, I wasn't really being serious. I'm just curious why asian guys would be ok and not others, but maybe she just isn't attracted to non asian men, which I can certainly respect.
If you had to be attracted to your customer to service them then may as well close down 99% of places now lol. Unless young Japanese girls secretly had the hots for the 70 year old ojiisans all along.

I thought white westerners were still highest on the preference list. But perhaps girls can imagine they are fucking a Japanese when they are with an Asian?

Reactions: Taylorjp

Maybe I can share some thoughts on this topic to TAG member too.I was born and raised in HongKong which has a mixed culture environment compare to other east-Asia country.From my point of view Japan is the most "Asia" country on earth,what I mean is they are very "local",not being localism,they are not really have such a mind in their brain.For example,they are still being quite serious at holding the chopsticks in right way nowadays.While half of the HKese holding it in a wrong way but nobody care about it because we often use fork and knife.Last time when I was having my dinner in a Italian style buffet restaurant,it was only me using the fork,those young Japanese girls surrounding me were all using chopsticks(eating pasta and pizza!).And chopstick is actually come from ancient China.

I also have worked with English and American in HK too,there is lots of chance you will meet or talk to a foriegner in HK,but in Japan it's not.Many Japanese girls in sex industry were come from local city.Some of them are unwilling to tell you where they came from because they think it is embarrassing to let others know that she came from a place where no steak house but living cows everywhere.The chance that a local city girl have talked to a cow is higher than the chance she have talked to a gaijin. If they accepted a gaijin customer,that's very possible is the first time they really talking to a gaijin in their life,and shocking thing is they are supposed to have sex with the gaijin! So it is nothing to do with something that is complicated,it is just a matter of "be used to or not".

The definition of Asian is pretty funny too.In the mind of an ordinary East-Asian,only people in China,HongKong,Taiwan,Korea and Japan are being considered an Asian. People in India,Pakistan or the other South Asia country are not being considered an Asian.But why?The answer is very simple,because we can't tell the different even we are one of them.If there is a Chinese,a Taiwanese,a Korean and a Japanese sit together and all of them speak Japanese natively,it's hard to tell who is Japanese and who is not actually.So again it is just a matter of "be used to or not".The reason those girls see other Asian as local people is just because they are used to THAT KINDA FACE:ROFLMAO:

When someone is doing something that he never experience,the "right" expression in western culture should be exciting,interesting.But in East-Asia culture,especially in Japan,it is shy,inactive or even showing unwilling attitude.The core of Japanese culture is introverted(reserved) in my opinion.Next time if you meet a Japanese girl who tell you that you are her first gaijin customer,treat her better,it's her first time!