Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique (Craig)

Date of Encounter:
February 2017

Contact Method:
info@asianmystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 28000 yen / 2 hours 35000 Yen (two occasions)

Type/Location:
Hotel Bix (Gotanda) 2900 Yen before 6PM 3600 after (approximate don't sue me if I'm off a few K)

Language Notes:
Appointment handled by Agency via Email (Fluent Eglish) Sora has solid conversational skills

Details of the Encounter:
Well, as much as I hate to "kiss and tell", I feel like in this case it might be appreciated. I met Sora twice once for an hour (for some reason she was a bit late but agency communicated the delay and it was not significant, and on a few hours notice this was acceptable), the second time for two (she was very punctual on short notice during business hours). I fully recommend the second hour. My first experience was pleasant, and in many ways, the second was basically an extended version. However, this is not to say anything other than, I wish it had been three!

In my opinion her body is phenomenal. I know some guys prefer, larger breasts, but I found hers, while small, to be fabulous! Her stomach is a not a muscular 6 pack, but flat as an ironing board! She is petite, yet proportionate. Her personality is absolutely adorable. She is wonderfully feminine. She likes to smile, laugh, and giggle (and she has a good sense of humor). She has a light pleasant scent. The first encounter, was my first of this type. So, I let her lead, and I was obviously not disappointed. The second, I kind of new a little more what to expect, but still followed her lead initially. However, she effortlessly switched roles, as I began to offer some direction as to what I wanted to do.

Let me sidetrack a moment to plug Hotel Bix, again I have little to no basis for comparison, but I think she also liked it. They have sizeable rooms with double beds, good sized showers and tubs for two. The shower head is on the wall there in a roughly elevator sized room and the drain is in the floor, Onsen seat and bucket provided. The tub is on the side of the room, and includes a small flatscreen TV. The toilet is in a separate stall. The décor is what I would describe as executive. Lights on Dimmers, Light Jazz music by default, I am sure you can change it, and a large flat screen on the wall.

Anyway, back to the main attraction ;) She tends to wear her hair up, but it is long and beautiful, so on the two hour appointment, I took some time to brush it out. She seemed to enjoy this, and find it quite novel. (I am an affectionate guy, what can I say...) There was plenty of romper room fun. I do not feel the need to be graphic, but on both occasions I found Sora to be a free spirit without being deviant. As a newcomer to these types of experiences, I may just be easy to please, but I felt like we were two peas in a pod. After my most recent experience, I am ready to take her off the market and make her mine forever (you guys are in luck though, she said no) :p So, if that isn't a plug for the GFE, I don't know what is!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I will totally repeat if the opportunity presents itself, but I am likely heading out soon.

Last edited:
FYI, I met Sora quite regularly over a couple of years and never had any complaints with service, though her attitude changed over time. The last time we met was in 2010, when she was...32. So, yes, phenomenal body, but she must be pushing 40 by now and if that's not your thing... Also, I tired of her because the connection, which was there on those first dates, turned more into expectation on her part than satisfaction on mine. Still, she was fun, for a while.

I saw Sora today...had read some bad reviews about her but decided after reading yours to give her a go. She is probably mid to late 40's I'd say and when she turned up I thought obasan. I'd previously seen Mai all young and chirpy. When we got to hotel had 5 min chat etc paid thought hmm bit frosty. Shower time after 5 min got her going good. When she gets aroused she's a goer. Like all reviews say passive you need to know what to do. For me it was good. Sex was top dollar if you like pleasing a woman she will respond in spades. I'd put her up in the top 10 girls I've done..we didn't speak much but it was an erotic fuck. Her ears toes etc apart from the obvious all got her going while fucking...at start light kiss but soon full DFK and aroused. Session lasted an hour popped my lot, don't think she came but gave me the thumbs up. Had a break asked for BJ wasn't all that too weak but ok. Last 20 minutes chatting...I'd recommend so thanks Vuko for the review..if u treat her right she'll be gold for you.

I saw Sora today...had read some bad reviews about her but decided after reading yours to give her a go. She is probably mid to late 40's I'd say and when she turned up I thought obasan. I'd previously seen Mai all young and chirpy. When we got to hotel had 5 min chat etc paid thought hmm bit frosty. Shower time after 5 min got her going good. When she gets aroused she's a goer. Like all reviews say passive you need to know what to do. For me it was good. Sex was top dollar if you like pleasing a woman she will respond in spades. I'd put her up in the top 10 girls I've done..we didn't speak much but it was an erotic fuck. Her ears toes etc apart from the obvious all got her going while fucking...at start light kiss but soon full DFK and aroused. Session lasted an hour popped my lot, don't think she came but gave me the thumbs up. Had a break asked for BJ wasn't all that too weak but ok. Last 20 minutes chatting...I'd recommend so thanks Vuko for the review..if u treat her right she'll be gold for you.

@odebosandad - Thanks for your follow-up report, glad she worked out for you!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland