Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 65000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Native Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=sora

I am posting three high end soapland reviews consecutively which all occurred during the same week (weekday). This is the first one.

I called the shop the day before around noon. Got an appointment for 2pm the next day. I arrived at Minowa station around 1:30pm and waited at the usual spot to get picked up. Arrived at the shop and waited about 15 minutes before getting called.

Sora, or Kazama Rina (her AV name), looks amazing. Half Japanese, and if I recall correctly, ¼ Spanish, ¼ Filipino? Anyway, she is hot. There are plenty of real photos/reviews of her, and so no further explanation needed. Best bod out of the three soaplands I went to this week.

The service/play pans out similarly to other reviews. Starts with a hug, kiss, LFK. She undresses me. I undress her. Kissing in between. I’m sitting on the bed, she’s kneeling on the ground, BBBJ. The view is incredible. Next I’m lying down, she licks me down from neck to dick like a popsicle. BBBJ. She bring her tits to my face. I go to town. She presses her chest so hard I am literally suffocating. “Chotto iki gurushii…”. She laughs. She turns around, and we’re 69. Her pussy is clean af.

Then it’s intercourse. Which is aiight. Cowgirl, reverse CG, missionary, scissor straddle, doggy. To be honest things felt mechanical here. Her responses were mediocre. But damn the view of her figure while railing her from behind is quite the scenery. Perfect hourglass and a fine ass to grasp onto. As I’m pounding away, I look at the mirror and think “dat ass tho….”. Seeing yourself fuck in third person view is always amazing. Anyhow, I’m fucking but nowhere near cumming, and I get tired. We take a break.

Shower time. Chit chat, usual bantering. She preps the mat for that nuru nuru play. Standard mat play. She rolls her tongue all over me. A slight tickle but its titillating. After the massage, BBBJ and she mounts me to CG. Time is running out, she gets off, kisses and sucks my chest/nipples while she finishes me off with a HJ.

About 15 min left. Usual shower down, bathtub, small talk, and dry off. I get a cola. Very nice.

NS throughout.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sora is a superb technician. She has no qualms of letting you know that this is her full-time job. No GFE. But she has an amazing attitude. She will make you feel great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Sora, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/9/2020

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Hisyo or Hisyoshitsu, Sora

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Phone reservation with my US number

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 65000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Native Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=sora

I am posting three high end soapland reviews consecutively which all occurred during the same week (weekday). This is the first one.

I called the shop the day before around noon. Got an appointment for 2pm the next day. I arrived at Minowa station around 1:30pm and waited at the usual spot to get picked up. Arrived at the shop and waited about 15 minutes before getting called.

Sora, or Kazama Rina (her AV name), looks amazing. Half Japanese, and if I recall correctly, ¼ Spanish, ¼ Filipino? Anyway, she is hot. There are plenty of real photos/reviews of her, and so no further explanation needed. Best bod out of the three soaplands I went to this week.

The service/play pans out similarly to other reviews. Starts with a hug, kiss, LFK. She undresses me. I undress her. Kissing in between. I’m sitting on the bed, she’s kneeling on the ground, BBBJ. The view is incredible. Next I’m lying down, she licks me down from neck to dick like a popsicle. BBBJ. She bring her tits to my face. I go to town. She presses her chest so hard I am literally suffocating. “Chotto iki gurushii…”. She laughs. She turns around, and we’re 69. Her pussy is clean af.

Then it’s intercourse. Which is aiight. Cowgirl, reverse CG, missionary, scissor straddle, doggy. To be honest things felt mechanical here. Her responses were mediocre. But damn the view of her figure while railing her from behind is quite the scenery. Perfect hourglass and a fine ass to grasp onto. As I’m pounding away, I look at the mirror and think “dat ass tho….”. Seeing yourself fuck in third person view is always amazing. Anyhow, I’m fucking but nowhere near cumming, and I get tired. We take a break.

Shower time. Chit chat, usual bantering. She preps the mat for that nuru nuru play. Standard mat play. She rolls her tongue all over me. A slight tickle but its titillating. After the massage, BBBJ and she mounts me to CG. Time is running out, she gets off, kisses and sucks my chest/nipples while she finishes me off with a HJ.

About 15 min left. Usual shower down, bathtub, small talk, and dry off. I get a cola. Very nice.

NS throughout.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sora is a superb technician. She has no qualms of letting you know that this is her full-time job. No GFE. But she has an amazing attitude. She will make you feel great.
Nice review!!

Thank you :D

Native Japanese

So born in Japan, but live in US.
So guess he looks japanese
Yes, not just conversational but with japanese accent.
I wonder if a guy can just speak native japanese can have discount, tax exemption and ns, must be more than that

Yes always was 75k on my 5times

Never 77k
The first time i went to yoshiwara is to check out the prices of the shop, 77k i pay for landmark, Satin doll and LS, emblemi rmb i pay for 75k, now it seem like 77.5k frm their site, anw it is not worth my 75k the rm is fucking small

Yes, not just conversational but with japanese accent.
I wonder if a guy can just speak native japanese can have discount, tax exemption and ns, must be more than that

Yes, as long as you don't reveal that you are not japanese. If you have an east asian face and can speak japanese fluently, you can obviously pass as a Japanese. Just do not reveal that you are gaijin. If she/they realize you are gaijin, they could make you pay the extra foreigner tax after the service, which sucks to end a soapland experience on a bad note.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I’m a bit confused. How is it ¥65k if on the website it it says ¥25k? Sorry, new to soaps but just not sure where the extra ¥40k came from! Cheers

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I’m a bit confused. How is it ¥65k if on the website it it says ¥25k? Sorry, new to soaps but just not sure where the extra ¥40k came from! Cheers

The 25k you see on the homepage of most high-end soapland is the "entry fee", service fee is separated, usually 65k for Japanese, and 75k for foreigners

The 25k you see on the homepage of most high-end soapland is the "entry fee", service fee is separated, usually 65k for Japanese, and 75k for foreigners

Does this mean you pay 100k total for a foreigner? 25k entry fee + 75k service fee. Or does the service fee include the entry fee?