Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins, 16,000

Type/Location:
Shop location, 7th floor

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So I'm new to the p4p scene here in Japan and I've been wanting to branch out from the Thai/Chinese places, especially because the level of service has always left a lot to be desired (with the exception of Asian Feeling).

I've been lurking on the Japanese review sites and I decided to try out a men's esthe that showed as highly ranked on fujoho, and I came across Spa Allure and looked into it. It was very highly reviewed on several different Japanese sites, and although one particular review mentioned that there is no extra services to be had here, other reviews seemed to suggest that extras may be possible. I also can't tell with the Japanese reviews sometimes, if the guys are being honest or being coy about certain things. The place is listed as 非風俗, but I wasn't deterred by that because the Thai spas are listed the same way and we all know that (many of) those places are just jerk shacks.

On the website I saw that the prices are rather cheap for a Japanese place, but I was hoping there would be some options when I got to the place that would secure me the happy end.

I make the appointment, lady picks up, she asks if I want anyone specifically and I said it's my first time so I don't really care. She asked me to call back one hour prior to the appointment time to confirm. I did exactly that, confirmed, then showed up at the appointed time and rode the elevator up to the 7th floor to find the spa.

The tenchou here seemed to be the same lady who took the phone call. She led me into the massage room and showed me the price menu. I had reserved for 90 mins already, but on the back of the menu there were some options. There's a deep linpa option for 2000, I figured this is an obvious pick because linpa is code for HJ at least at the Chinese shops. I think there may have been an option for foam whip or something, maybe that was the correct choice instead? Other options were things like panty stocking, lingerie, seemed to be several clothes related choices. I figured I might be in luck because it seemed very sexual orientated in nature at this point.

I get naked and put the towel on because I'm expecting the usual shower at first. The girl walks in and she looks amazing. She's a slightly thick early 20s girl with a very gorgeous face, nice body, the works. We go to the shower, I'm instructed to put on the paper underwear afterwards, again I was expecting this. I finish up the shower, throw on the so called 'kami pantsu' and we go back into the massage room.

The massage starts out with the standard stuff and we're chit chatting and making small talk. So far pretty enjoyable. Some light teasing with me face down on the mat, pretty standard stuff with her hand barely brushing my groin area. The kami pants are in the way mind you, it's kind of like a thong though. Really weird getting a massage in this thing but I'm praying that that linpa option I bought will get the kami pants off at some point later.

She has me flip over eventually and the teasing gets heavier, she's touching my groin and brushing over my dick frequently, and massaging my nipples. I'm pretty turned on and I am hoping that things will keep escalating. She looks amazing and she's getting covered in oil, I can see through her white t shirt. At one point she faces away from me and straddles me reverse cowgirl style, she's wearing a short skirt with a thong underneath, and she's basically grinding her vag into my dick, keep in mind though there's her panties and the stupid kami pantsu between us however, lol. Still this was probably the best part of the whole massage and I grabbed her ass some, although maybe that's really not something you're supposed to do.

Well, this kind of thing continues for pretty much the rest of the time. She's teasing me like crazy, I'm rock hard, but the kami pantsu are not moving and there's no hint of extras. Eventually she gets up and announces that she's gonna get the shower ready. I take a shower, put my clothes back on and I'm ushered out of the spa.

Are extras available here? Probably not. I'm kind of amazed that Japanese dudes will keep a place like this in business, dropping nearly 20k yen and only getting teased and blue balls for your efforts. On the other hand, are extras possible there, and just being a first time/foreigner/didn't pick the right option I didn't get them?

Ultimately, I was willing to try this place because I want a HJ from a Japanese lady and I don't want to go through the process of renting a love hotel room and doing the whole Delivery Health thing, which seems intimidating to me. As I have learned, I will likely have to end up going that route. Unless anyone can recommend me such a place? I'm basically looking for a Asian Feeling-ish experience but with Japanese ladies instead.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
All I'm looking for is a massage and a hand job, maybe some ability to touch the girl's boobs, but I'm not looking for a BJ or FS. I'm kind of surprised that there (seemingly) aren't storefront massage parlors staffed by Japanese chicks that offer this service. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 3/4/2021

Are extras available here? Probably not. I'm kind of amazed that Japanese dudes will keep a place like this in business, dropping nearly 20k yen and only getting teased and blue balls for your efforts. On the other hand, are extras possible there, and just being a first time/foreigner/didn't pick the right option I didn't get them?

It sounds pretty much that you got all what is being offered there. I have had many unfortunate visits like that and some places I have in my youth repeated up to three times before giving up in disbelief.

What comes to Japanese guys we should always remember that they have kept the Ginza clubs in business for decades and all you get there is gorgeous girls complimenting your good looks while serving you watered down whiskey. The only possible piece of explanation I have been able to come up while pondering this for several decades is that neither the clubs or these kind of massages constitute cheating on your wife. Then again most Japanese guys, and girls, I know think nothing is cheating if you still go back home in the morning so that cannot explain the situation fully either.

As you know the HE massage business in Tokyo is pretty much taken by the Chinese girls with some Thai thrown in to the mix. So if you are OK to drop the requirement for the girl being Japanese everything else you are looking for is quite easily available. You can get a handjob from a cute young Japanese girl by talking yourself in to a Japanese only pink salon and opting out of the blowjob but obviously you will be missing the massage part. I have sometimes done this by visiting two shops, first a good hard massage and then a pink salon. Though I did not opt out of the BJ part so maybe it doesn't count. :p

This seems to be pretty standard for most of the Japanese places, but it’s not always the case.

I used to frequent a Japanese place, that operates exactly like what you described. And I have gotten HE from there. But it really was dependent on the girl.
I will say, that with the Japanese places they will never offer it. You’ll have to ask. Some girls will refuse, some might oblige, and some might say they only do that for regulars, or from your second visit.

This Japanese place I used to go to had about 4 different girls that would give me a HE. Unfortunately Covid put them out of business.

I found a new place, that’s a little more expensive, but the girls are prettier. And from talking with the other girls, I know that I’m one of the few foreigners they get. And I’m trying to keep it that way. Lol.

So, it might take a few times where you walk away empty handed, but there are Japanese places that have HE. Just might take some searching. And asking. If you never ask, they will never offer. Unlike the Chinese places.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
@Satria573
Thanks for the review. Good info. I've been to a few too, and some are awesome. I find the one's that come to your hotel room as more open to extra play, whereas the shops are more rule orientated, but that is just my experience.

To improve chances at a “kenkoten” men’s estute I recommend:
- Book a longer course
- Repeat • shimei
- Order options as much as you can afford. If they offer the whip, get it
- As Rusty-sensei mentioned, if the shop offers delivery, the chances are better if you use a hotel instead of the shop’s prepared room. The same girl will often be more receptive if not providing service in the shop‘s own room

YMMV but it’s hardly mission impossible.

If you just want a HJ from a Japanese girl, go to Lovely Hand in Shinjuku. The girls are pretty hot, and fully nude for almost the same price as esute. They don’t do a massage through, idk if that’s a requirement for you.

To my delight I noticed this week in Kannai that they still (again?) have video booths with hand jobs available. Didn't enquire how foreigner friendly they are but might venture someday in the future.

Some two decades ago some of my best lunch hours were spend having three young cute girls to jack me off in succession.

Isnt it standard(ish) in these kind of places that the provider refuses a HJ but coyly suggests you take care of things yourself whilst she watches / encourages?

that way nobody breaks any laws, nobody is cheating, but you get to throw money at a young pretty girl just for existing, which seems to get a lot of salarymen off for some reason.

To my delight I noticed this week in Kannai that they still (again?) have video booths with hand jobs available. Didn't enquire how foreigner friendly they are but might venture someday in the future.

Some two decades ago some of my best lunch hours were spend having three young cute girls to jack me off in succession.
That sounds exciting. Any more details? Name of the business?

I like the men's este because of the level of tease. A lot of the dedicated massage HE places in Tokyo have really strong serious type massages followed by five minutes of jerk off at the end. At the end of the massage my muscles have been worked over, my sinuses are all stuffed up, and I'm not in the mood at all.

The men's este massage is all light oil touches and teases that really get the motor revving. But then the standard blue ball experience. Well it's a trade-off that you have to decide for yourself. I haven't found a good place that openly offers both a good tease and HE.

That said, as others have said you can get lucky. I just got a nice hand job from a cute girl at a men's este just 30 minutes ago. She was into BL and curious about big dicks. I'm only average by NA standards but she said that most of the guys that frequent men's este are very small (I'm really curious about this...why?). When she asked if she could see it, I knew this was going somewhere good.

Last edited:
I think any girl in any p4p situation in japan will tell gaijin customers that they have a big dick and the other customers are small

Fixed that for you. I think you forgot everyone in TAG has/is a humongous dick.

I think any girl in any p4p situation in japan will tell gaijin customers that they have a big dick and the other customers are small
It wouldn't be there first time I've believed the lie. Well it led to good times all around so I'm happy :)

Reactions: MikeH
Fixed that for you. I think you forgot everyone in TAG has/is a humongous dick.

Humungus, you say?

upload_2021-5-3_1-13-44.jpeg

Hello there,

Well as some of you know/might have read, I've tried quite a few massage parlor in Japan since I moved here. Mostly in the Kansai region though.

Quite frankly for a massage parlor staffed by Japanese you had quite a bit of tease. Sounded pretty decent for me.
The price seemed about what I would expect to pay for what you got. Fair deal. In other words congratulations! :D

Some of these places might offer HJ as some mentionned but that's more an exception than a rule. When I visit shops in Kyoto for instance, some of these shops would just let you jerk off while they play with your balls or inner thighs. Depending of the provider, it can be quite nice but I found it most of the time sort of frustrating.

I've sometimes tried in a smooth way to ask them "how things would end". Veeeeeeery diplomaticaly. A bit of a hit and miss: some don't (or pretend) not to understand, others will scream "heeeeellllll no" while some will just confim you that well, it might indeed end up the way you'd love it to end.

When it comes to Chinese staff, well it's a total different story but I found out over the years that they often lacks the massage skills of Japanese places, not even mentioning the overall look of the shop. Some shops are ok-ish, others to forget. I don't know if I'm too picky but there's always something that disappoint me somehow someway, even just a little. Something that prevents that place from becoming a place where I would keep coming back.
As mentioned above if it's just for the HJ, I usually go to a Pinsaro and make a girl happy :LOL: as for once she doesn't have to go down on me. Or I take an hour or so in a relatively cheap Deriheru and try to make it work twice, enjoying the social time and the play with a fully naked provider.

As said, with Chinese or Japanese staff, I'm still looking for a place here in Kansai! I guess it's just take time. I sometimes browse "dedicated" japanese websites with patron writing reviews and we do not seem to be the only one having problems finding a good place :smug:It makes me feel better!

Why not call to a hotel? There are a number of delivery esute that offer tease and HE. The deluxe esute chain even offer bbbj and the girls put out - although it’s not on the menu.

The tease and massage are why I pick esute over standard delivery. FS isn’t supposed to happen so it’s always a fun challenge to build rapport and escalate things.

As others mention getting extras is an endeavor although rewarding. It’s no different from pickup. Here are some of my favorite tactics.

• Establish skinship as they walk in, complimenting hugging and even a light cheek kiss
  • Compliment specific aspects of the massage they give
  • Suggest they whisper sexy comments in your ear and suggest to them ridiculously silly phrases mixed with sexual phrases
  • Ask how to do a massage and ask for a check by giving them one
  • Help them undress
  • Offer to remove bras etc if it’s not normally removed before shower
  • Always let them know you get a massage weekly
  • Suggest others gave extra eroi services for loyal relationships and ask them if it’s possible
  • Promise a followup 2-hour visit and go for a soft commit for better service next time
  • Actually pick them a few days later and remind them while teasing more visits
  • Pick young inexperienced service providers. The new faces are a 90% FS success rate for me. Older experienced ladies are strictly about business and are often former soap or other fuzoku.