http://misscarlasuarez.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
Dinner date, 2+2 hours @1000 Euro

Type/Location:
Outcall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I will try to keep this short and sweet, at least relative to my other reviews. Carla's been reviewed very favorably on TAG before when she visited Tokyo in 2017, and partly thanks to those posts I ended up seeing her recently in Barcelona. To summarize, Carla is *still* nothing short of spectacular and I hope for the sake of many here that she returns to Japan soon :)

OPENING

So I go to Barcelona for business a few times per year and have had the good fortune to meet with a couple of magnificent ladies that I can highly recommend if anyone ever finds their way over there:

Regina Vaneris
https://www.reginavaneris.com/

Mireia Lara
http://www.mireialara.com

If their pictures fail to get you excited, just try saying their names out loud in a Latin accent five times over, and no, don't be alarmed by the fact that you just got aroused by your own voice, it's perfectly fine. Besides both of them being hotter than the Notre Dame, they provide excellent GFE and great company for dinners, concerts and other social activities. They are similar in the sense that they are both introspective, thoughtful and intelligent ladies in their mid 20s, and both slightly reserved socially (at least at first), but none so in the least when it comes to playtime. They just save the fiery Latina experience for bed.

Both of them actually recommended seeing miss Carla Suarez (doesn't exactly hurt you to say her name out loud either) a while back, and I did visit her website but didn't take any action then as she's based in Madrid and seems to be traveling a lot around the world.

During my last trip to Barcelona, I had some downtime and decided to make the most of it so I did some catching up, reading old TAG threads. This is when I stumbled upon the name Carla Suarez again. After reading the reviews and Carla's own posts here, my interest piqued, and my junior peaked, and so I peeked at her website again, saw that Barcelona was on her itinerary for an upcoming tour, with no dates specified, and decided to shoot her an email on the off chance that God is good.

Well, God is at least not all bad, because it turned out our dates overlapped by one single day later that same week and that she actually was available for a dinner date. I'm a lucky guy. Carla's very easy-going and flirtatious in her correspondence and I immediately got a really good feeling about meeting her.

Fast forward a couple of days. We're having dinner and Carla is just delightful. She's warm and relaxed, completely natural and self assured, and regularly flashes a smile more infectious than "Gangnam Style". Carla is wearing a tight outfit that shows off her killer figure, which is petite and toned, yet deliciously curvy. I can't wait to unwrap this present. She is absolutely beautiful with her golden hair, bright green eyes and full red lips. Our conversation is fun and playful and we cover a big range of topics. Her Spanish accent with the lisp that just makes you think of a slithering something - a sensuous tounge, a writhing body - sends shivers down my spine. As far as foreplay goes, this dinner is really starting to get at least my juices flowing. Also an excellent beef tataki helps.

Back at my hotel. I have some issues with my key card for the elevator at first, so it takes a few extra seconds, but nothing more to report in that department.

We spend two hours in my hotel room. These two hours are the stuff of dreams. The door barely closes behind us before we're all over each other. Her kisses are like pink cotton candy spiked with crack, so you experience the sweetest ride, soaring high up above the clouds, hopelessly hooked for more. I make sure to really take my time during foreplay, trying to cover every inch of her body, and then repeating, and she reciprocates, all the while making all the right sounds. We both get truly hot and heavy with excitement before engaging in extended oral play and then finally proceeding to some good old Blitzkrieg mit dem Fleischgewehr (sorry this was getting too hot for me, needed to cool down for a bit with some German).

Every glimpse, every freeze-frame, of Carla, no matter the position, could be displayed at an exhibition titled "Things of Extreme Beauty and What Best To Do With It". Her ass deserves to be on the UNESCO World Heritage list. And her sex is most definitely on fire. A tip: she really likes r&b and classic soul, and moves spectacularly to the beat both in and out of bed. It's quite something.

We do take a break after the first round. It's a wonderful break and we get into really deep talk about life, love, family, relationships. I'm kind of in the middle of saying something perhaps clever, profound or funny when she suddenly wrecks my train of thought by attacking me to initiate round two, and thus we will never know what immortal wisdom I was about to impart.

All things must end. After multiple orgasms (I can safely say that as I had 2), our date is coming to a close and it's time for Carla to leave. We kiss passionately in the hallway and she gives me what she calls a Spanish hug, which is evidently the same as teasingly rubbing someone's dick. I damn near believe I'm going to be good to go again, but ultimately I manage to stop myself from chanting "one more hour! one more hour!" or "drain the swamp! drain the swamp!" and I tell you, it takes a lot of willpower to overcome that kind of willypower.

But I do know my limits and so instead we decide to meet again sometime in the future, somewhere, in this gloriously abundant world of ours.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For what it's worth, Carla did express a strong desire to go back to Tokyo in a somewhat near future, so if that happens, do yourselves a favor, book a date and show this incredible woman the very best time you ever can. Or just meet her in any other city she travels to.

Last edited:
FYI just realized it was actually on her Twitter I saw about her upcoming Barcelona trip, and she later mentioned that the guy running her website had gone AWOL so she can't update it and is working on getting a new one.

So if interested, check out her Twitter for updates for now.

Thanks for the review. I haven’t gotten back to Barcelona in a while but will keep your feedback in mind when I’m there!

Reactions: Godric
Man ... you had me at “Gangnam Style”. LOL!
Excellent review.
I certainly missed out for not contacting Ms. Suarez ahead of my business trip in Spain last February. You’ve convinced me not to procrastinate anymore when there’s a chance to meet with her.
Cheers!

That Mireia Lara looks amazing. I know that's not who you reviewed, but damn.
Yeah... She's angelic, and a real sweetheart. Absolutely recommend! She has an upcoming trip to Hong Kong if that's closer to your whereabouts ;)

Reactions: Viggagadye
Man ... you had me at “Gangnam Style”. LOL!
Excellent review.
I certainly missed out for not contacting Ms. Suarez ahead of my business trip in Spain last February. You’ve convinced me not to procrastinate anymore when there’s a chance to meet with her.
Cheers!
Thanks! :) Glad to hear it, you won't regret taking the chance should it arise! She also has a Hong Kong trip coming up I think...