Phone

Internet Link?:
http://amigasdelidia.com/model/miriam/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 130 Euro (about 14,000 Yen)

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Spanish and English ( her English is pretty good)

Details of the Encounter:
I saw a review of Miriam on TER and was intrigued. I decided to book her even though several of the other providers looked hotter in the photos on the agency website. She turned out to be an excellent choice. The photos don’t do her justice; she is model material and provided great GFE service as well

I arrived at the Incall location on a side street off of one of Madrid’s main boulevards. Miriam had not yet arrived, so I had to wait for about 10 minutes. She came in wearing jeans and a tight fitting shirt. She gave me a big smile that took my breath away. She gave me a towel and asked me to shower while she prepared. When I came back into the room she was wearing a sexy teddy and thong panties. I lay down on the bed and she straddled me and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips are very soft and the kissing was nice but not passionate. After a few minutes she bent down and began a BBBJ that was quite nice and soon had me rock hard. I gave her a light kiss and told her that it was my turn. She giggled and lay back and I went to work with my lips and tongue. I started with her cute nipples which immediately became erect and elicited some soft moans. These intensified when my tongue reached her shaved pussy which tasted really good. She gasped when my tongue found her clit and she grabbed and squeezed both of my hands as I upped the pace. She was moaning and squirming as I brought her to the edge and then eased off only to begin again. I did this twice, with her finally climaxing with a squeal after the second sequence. I sat up and she pulled my face to hers for what was now some true passionate DFK. We made out for a good five minutes after which she went down for some more BBBJ. When she had me nice and hard she applied a bit of lube and mounted me in CG. She started slowly but then upped the pace grinding her clit against my finger. I repositioned her legs so that she was straddling me and so I could hug her tightly. She responded by locking lips with me as we rocked backwards and forwards. We cycled through a number of positions including mish, CAT and about 30 seconds of standing ride which had her squealing. Last up was doggie wherein the sight of her beautiful ass intensified my pleasure and led me over the edge.

After I pulled out she removed the condom and we snuggled and chatted for about ten minutes until time was up. I contemplated extending but it was already late so I took another shower and said goodbye. All in all an awesome session.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The session was really awesome. Model material looks and hot GFE service. I only regret that I saw her on my last night it Madrid. Otherwise I would have already repeated.

Thanks again for your contribution!

Approved: 7/16/2019

Reactions: Simonka