Walk in, https://www.spacerma.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes / ¥8,000

Type/Location:
Shop 2F, リラクゼーションマッサージ あい https://goo.gl/maps/1SN7nnRMgST2

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese/Chinese/English

Details of the Encounter:
I found the tiny staircase, leading to a tiny door. I was greeted by a tiny Chinese woman and Sayuri. Took a seat on the tiny tired sofa in the corner of a Showa era room. The system menu was placed on the table which included English. I chose the 1 hour, lymphatic oil massage. Then after getting undressed, took a shower in a tiny little cubicle.

Only Sayuri was available, plain looking but pleasant.
https://www.spacerma.com/staff-スタッフ/

As previously mentioned by other posters, the massage therapy is great! She worked all the tension out of my back and shoulders, working between light, relaxing ecstacy and remedial spine crushing. Always checking if I was in pain.

She asked me to turn over and worked on my arms and legs. Shins were worked over, and slowly teased my nether regions. As I got hard, she asked if I wanted to continue, and then proceeded to give me one of the most earth shattering oiled HJ I've ever experienced. I grabbed her ass, clutched the table, prayed to several gods and finished like a fireman at a dumpster fire.

She helped me, as I struggled maintain my balance to get to the tiny shower. We thanked each other and I left through the tiny doorway, down the tiny staircase and back into daylight.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great massage, remarkable finish, Sayuri has excellent hands. Can't wait to return and try the other therapists.

Last edited:
I went looking for this place a few weeks ago and they had a sign up about being gone until late June.

Hopefully I saved someone else the trip.

my last visit was 4/1 ... Ai-san didn't mention anything about being on vacation ... or being closed for an extended period of time.

my last visit was 4/1 ... Ai-san didn't mention anything about being on vacation ... or being closed for an extended period of time.

Maybe I misinterpreted the sign. I went by around 11am on the 3rd and saw the sign. I waited a round for 15 min and no one showed up.

I should have said last week instead of a few weeks ago. My mistake.

Maybe I misinterpreted the sign. I went by around 11am on the 3rd and saw the sign. I waited a round for 15 min and no one showed up.

I should have said last week instead of a few weeks ago. My mistake.

we visited just 2 days apart then. last time Ai-san went on vacation she mentioned while I was having my massage. last time she mentioned nothing ... so I assume there might be some misunderstanding somewhere.

did you ring the bell? did you call Ai-san? I usually visit around noon.

if you rang the bell and no one opened the door ... Ai-san might be outside (conbini or supa). happened to me before. gave her a call ... she mentioned she was indeed outside and is on her way back.

good luck next time you visit!

we visited just 2 days apart then. last time Ai-san went on vacation she mentioned while I was having my massage. last time she mentioned nothing ... so I assume there might be some misunderstanding somewhere.

did you ring the bell? did you call Ai-san? I usually visit around noon.

if you rang the bell and no one opened the door ... Ai-san might be outside (conbini or supa). happened to me before. gave her a call ... she mentioned she was indeed outside and is on her way back.

good luck next time you visit!
No doorbell rang but the lights were off and the closed sign was showing. I'll give it a shot again.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Hello,

Do they actually give a discount if you get a massage between 11h00-17h00? Or is that how they attract customers?

Thanks

I'm sure it will be the discounted price that you see there on the site. But what I would do is when you get there show Ai or the other girl there the price on the website to get it. The shop is usually closed on Sundays as that their rest day.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland