Guest viewing is limited

Src Shibuya

marebo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone--I am a longtime lurker and just had my first p4p experience that I'd like to share.

I visited the Shibuya Relaxation Club last week and had a fantastic time.

http://spn.shibuya-src.com

Those who read Japanese will recognize that this is a hand service esute massage place rather than a normal deriheru. As such, it might not be interesting for most of the community here, but as a married guy looking to dip his toe, rather than take the full plunge, into the world of fuzoku entertainment, it fit the bill perfectly. While not wanting a CBJ/BBBJ or FS (or any DATY/yubiire on my end), I did want to connect with someone else and enjoy a sensual massage. I have had the full body yet "tekoki nashi" esute massage before and thought I would really like/could still feel comfortable with something a bit more intense. Turns out I was probably a bit too comfortable with it and ended up getting much closer with the beautiful lady that met up with me than I thought I would. While I recognize that GFE has a specific meaning to hobbyists, the evening had a very real girlfriend experience feeling to it (yet no sex). Highly recommended.

I called earlier in the day to make an appointment with one of the more popular girls and then rolled around to the shop in the evening after work. There is (was?) a 60 minute/12000 yen special that included the girl selection fee. I also paid a 3000 yen new member fee, and after consulting me about my budget the shop booked a surprisingly fancy hotel at 3500 for two hours. Total damage: 18500. I realize that FS can be found in Shibuya in this range, but for some of you this might be a nice change of pace or a good first experience.

The girl showed up after a short wait and I showered while she turned down the lights (no shower play). Very cute, young, great skin and body and a sweet, relaxed attitude. The shop had pretty specific rules about what is okay and what is not (the girl was naked save her panties, but there was to be no lip play, no touching her pussy and no removing her panties), but I was okay with all of that--that is, until she was sitting on top of me and touching me.

She had a fantastic firm ass and full tits with large, dark and very smooth nipples. I asked her about her rules (she told me she would reign me in if I strayed out of bounds) as she massaged my back and then I massaged her back as she began to rub my cock. We talked during the whole encounter: I was genuinely curious about her and she seemed to feel the same about me. She sighed softly as I touched her and after awhile she laid down beside me and began to nuzzle me. I kissed her then--she was bringing her lips close--and we began to touch each other more earnestly. At this point I began to think--to hell with it, I'll fuck this girl if she wants me to. I kissed all over her smooth skin and she kissed my neck and chest. All the while she was stroking me and moaning very softly. I touched her pussy, gently, over her panties with my open hand and she reminded me it was out of bounds. The passion of our encounter was so authentic that I was a bit confused, but nevertheless nonplussed. I leaned forward into her ear and whispered "sorry" while we continued to enjoy one another. Eventually time ran out and she hopped up astride me and rode me, sumata style but panties on and both hands wrapped around my cock, until I came.

We had a nice chat afterward as we got cleaned up. I noticed when she took a shower that she left a tampon on top of a fresh pair of panties on the counter where I could see it. Our encounter gave me no clue that she was having her period, and I expect that this was a subtle signal to explain why she put the breaks on when we were really clicking.

Overall, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am glad we didn't go any further in retrospect, because I worry about giving an STD to my wife and generally would like to be as faithful as possible. I will probably not repeat, not only here but p4p more generally, but this was a lovely experience that I can remember fondly (and low key enough that I think I will be able to keep it to myself instead of telling my wife out of guilt).

First off! Welcome to TAG!

Hmm. Looks great! Thanks for the info.