http://www.privehuis118amsterdam.nl

Appointment Length & Costs:
EUR65 for 30 minutes, EUR100 for an hour. 2 girls = double pay

Type/Location:
incall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second visit to a "residential" club in Amsterdam. The website, girl selection and reviews were mostly positive.

The website has some censored photos. They are accurate, but they could be more professional.
I went in and was greeted by a lady that didn't seem very happy to see me. I felt "processed" by her, but there was nothing too odd. I was asked to wait in a weird waiting room with a seat and a bed, but it wasn't a room for encounter. I was offered a drink and was told the girls will come to introduce themsleves. After a minute the parade started. the girls came in one by one, said their name and shook my hand. It want by too fast! I'm bad with names as it is. There was "something for everyone" there. Indeed some of the girls were pretty ugly, fat or old, but all of a sudden 2 stunning girls came in at once and state they only do trios. While I'm still baffled, the parade continued, with some more nice looking girls (about 10 all in all) closed by 2 very impressive black girls.
I was confused and couldn't choose, eventually describing one of the girls I saw and opted for 30 minutes. I believe it was Anna, but in any case, she was "half Russian, half Spanish".

The girl came back and... well... for some reason she looked less impressive than I remembered... But I went with it. Blond, tall and skinny. Late 20's to early 30's. She was nice and friendly, but not that interested in having sex at that point. It looked like a chore for her. Her idea for foreplay was poking my dick. She used some lotion for handjob, then wiped it off and gave me a CBJ. We went for doggy, but her legs were too long :D it didn't feel quite so natural so we changed positions a few times until I popped.
Although it wasn't the best sex by far. It was only 30 minutes and acceptably cheap. She led me back to the entrence and I left without anyone actually seeing me out.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Your friendly neighborhood brothel. It was nice, even though you can find nicer looking girls in RLD. The price here is better and the facilities are cleaner. I did like the privacy. Although this particular provider wasn't the best, I might return to try the trio with the girls :)

Thank you once again for another report from the Netherlands!

Approved: 8/22/2019