STD Warning - 2/11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shop has never been reviewed or mentioned on TAG... seems like people are keeping places to themselves.
Nothing new. There are a fair amount of places kept quiet for various reasons. Some we know about, others we don’t.

well at least the person passed on the warning, but good time to point out people can do anonymous reviews, and the more traffic there is, the sooner this gets picked up. Think of it as a reverse lottery-you are lowering your chances by adding more people…

Reactions: ur19877
I thought it's going to be the creepy shop near the art painting shop in Akihabara, but it's in more crowded area of Akihabara. I thought there's nothing going on in Akihabara, but it seems there's a shops everywhere in Tokyo.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Pink Salon right?

Reactions: MossBoss
The home pages list reflexology and walks as the provided services. I bet he did a bareback walk and that's how he got infected.
I hate being not sure of stuff. Let me guess that the first part is maybe the same as cleaning your ears but the walk could lead to "whatever" but is the whatever maybe extra?

I hate being not sure of stuff. Let me guess that the first part is maybe the same as cleaning your ears but the walk could lead to "whatever" but is the whatever maybe extra?
Stuff that’s on not on the menu, basically. So, use your imagination. He got something that definitely wasn’t something you would normally get there.

Let this be a warning to all GFE mongers. You take a huge risk whenever a providers will allow you BBFS. Even if she's saying sweet words about how much she wants you and that she's clean, is it really worth it?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I gave in to temptation a few years ago and was lucky to get off with just a nasty yeast infection.

I haven't gone down that road since and have had a very happy and healthy GFE life.

The home pages list reflexology and walks as the provided services. I bet he did a bareback walk and that's how he got infected.
Didn't he know that bareback walks are even more dangerous than bareback handjobs?

Maybe we should warn all those guys who are recently asking about where to find bbw (bare back walks, right?) about the dangers.

Let this be a warning to all GFE mongers. You take a huge risk whenever a providers will allow you BBFS. Even if she's saying sweet words about how much she wants you and that she's clean, is it really worth it?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I gave in to temptation a few years ago and was lucky to get off with just a nasty yeast infection.

I haven't gone down that road since and have had a very happy and healthy GFE life.

i started sex when i was 18, and now been 30+ years i still never have once infected, you must be damn unlucky.
Still i dun encourage raw, it just increase the risk of infection.

if your yeast is more like outer skin infection like ringworms, it is cause by personal hyigen but not due to infection thru sex like internal infection through blood, semen, saliva or others.
hyigene could be even like if someone frequent do handjobs and never clean thoroghly, will cause ring worms.
skin contact of a rashes person.
wet.
even athletic frequently sweat will have ring worm on their toes.

if u been to soapland, there are towels lay on the bed.
how clean are the towels, are they used, or they wet.
or if you lay on the towel and work hard, it may cause abrasion, and you may oso get skin disease but all this can be minor.

Reactions: newintokyo
if your yeast is more like outer skin infection like ringworms, it is cause by personal hyigen but not due to infection thru sex like internal infection through blood, semen, saliva or others.
hyigene could be even like if someone frequent do handjobs and never clean thoroghly, will cause ring worms.
skin contact of a rashes person.
wet.
even athletic frequently sweat will have ring worm on their toes.

if u been to soapland, there are towels lay on the bed.
how clean are the towels, are they used, or they wet.
or if you lay on the towel and work hard, it may cause abrasion, and you may oso get skin disease but all this can be minor.

Yeast infection is still classified as an STD.

Reactions: newintokyo
Also, this is not classified as a 風俗 Shop, the girls here are not required to get tested..... the chances of being infected by amateurs is actually higher than pro shops that require testing...

I got Clamidya from the amateur girl I have talked about in another thread...... Don't trust anyone who will do bbsw after only meeting them a few times.

Yeast infection is still classified as an STD.

you are surely damn unlucky.
some ppl wanted multi sex partners, and they afraid of std.
is like a driver afraid of getting car accident.
once you drive on the road, there will be tendency to have a car accident, even if you don't hit someone, someone will just hit you, even how safe you are.
even you not the main driver, you may involve in a accident(your spouse/partner is a driver)..

so does accident really stop ppl frm driving again?drivers shld noe.
some ppl got very light car accident, some got deadly, and some might give out driving bcos of unpleasant car accident.
so far i dun have any accident,yet, touch wood.
but so long you have a sense of safety and rules(condom), then the chances of accident is very minimum.
some ppl just want to drive recklessly, we cnt stop them, is their so called human right, and is their chances they willing to take and the consequences.

i tink the locals here are more to raw and they think that std is more like a foreign diseases to them.
but i still encourage tag members to have a more sense of safe sex in mind , and so the lesser risk you be taking.

Statistics are a bitch. You can be pretty much plowing a furrow through Yoshiwara with your dick like ah toh and not catch a thing, and then you get Durg who makes one mistake and immediately gets something. Life is a gamble, and the house always wins.

Edit: I'm the one who mentioned the shop to Durg, was planning on doing a review on Akibahara has a whole but I have zero free time to do a lengthy write-up. I've been keeping an eye on the roster and this girl was there daily until this week, so it seems she is getting yanked off the schedule for treatment.

Also can confirm this place is pretty much a brothel, but the girls in this place are not OK. I went four times, first girl was on something, second was OK, third never made eye-contact and the last straw was the girl who is an active cutter with scabbed over lines all over her arm and hip. Do not recommend this place. But if you must go, bring a condom. Even the girls who carry them usually have smaller ones.

Last edited:
Statistics are a bitch. You can be pretty much plowing a furrow through Yoshiwara with your dick like ah toh and not catch a thing, and then you get Durg who makes one mistake and immediately gets something. Life is a gamble, and the house always wins.

haha, i will be drving few weeks time, hope i dun get my driving liences expire.

Also, this is not classified as a 風俗 Shop, the girls here are not required to get tested..... the chances of being infected by amateurs is actually higher than pro shops that require testing...

I got Clamidya from the amateur girl I have talked about in another thread...... Don't trust anyone who will do bbsw after only meeting them a few times.

OKAY guys,

I admit that I am old,

but like to think that I am not old fashioned.

I try to keep current with the latest social media acronyms,

but still I use Google when an unfamiliar one surfaces.

So, can someone, please, tell me what bbsw actually stands for?

Nothing in my go-to Urban Dictionary.

Here are the choices...
\
bbsw1 - Copy.JPG

bbsw2 - Copy.JPG

My first choice is Born Before Star Wars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.