STD Warning - 2/11/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give the shop a call today and let them know i got infected from kokomi. Hope she gets cleared up too.

Anyone have any experience doing this? (Informing a place one of their girls have something)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ill give the shop a call today and let them know i got infected from kokomi. Hope she gets cleared up too.

Anyone have any experience doing this? (Informing a place one of their girls have something)

No, but I can imagine how the phone conversation will go. I suggest you prepare a short cheat sheet if you don't speak Japanese very well.
They'll know that you and the girl have been doing BBFS, so someone (or both of you) may get banned from the establishment. But, that is the nature of this business.

Yeah, im not that bothered about getting banned, im not going to be going back, and as for the girl, she may be asymptomatic so its important she knows, even though she may get in trouble.

I really want to know if she has been tested and has anything else.

Going there in person would be a bad idea, right?

For sure, you never know how the owner will react. If you go there and the guy at reception is a newbie who doesn't know how to handle the situation, it'll get messy. If you talk to the owner, he might even start asking you why you were doing BBFS and if you're the one who gave the girl the STD. Not before long, he'll be asking you for monetary compensation.

Reactions: Durg50
For sure, you never know how the owner will react. If you go there and the guy at reception is a newbie who doesn't know how to handle the situation, it'll get messy. If you talk to the owner, he might even start asking you why you were doing BBFS and if you're the one who gave the girl the STD. Not before long, he'll be asking you for monetary compensation.
Good point thanks.

I've called once for myself, and a few times for friends who don't speak Japanese well enough. They're usually pretty calm about it, will apologise to you for your trouble, and get her tested. Never had any shop get upset.

I've called once for myself, and a few times for friends who don't speak Japanese well enough. They're usually pretty calm about it, will apologise to you for your trouble, and get her tested. Never had any shop get upset.

But I'd hate to see what would've happened if you went there in person.

Thank you. Will do that.
I can say ‘i came a week ago and contracted chlamydia from kokomi’ but do you know a polite way to ask ‘has she been tested and does she have results’?

Thank you. Will do that.
I can say ‘i came a week ago and contracted chlamydia from kokomi’ but do you know a polite way to ask ‘has she been tested and does she have results’?

お手数ですが、彼女はすでにテストを受けているかどうかを教えて頂けますでしょうか?差し支えが無ければ、その結果も教えて頂けますか?

If you need help reading what I just wrote, just ask.

Reactions: DireWolf98
But I'd hate to see what would've happened if you went there in person.

Honestly, I don't really see that being much of an issue. If you chose to press the issue, they're actually legally liable for compensation.

Thank you. Will do that.

I wouldn't even bother with that question, as they shouldn't discuss her medical testing/results with anyone.

お手数ですが、彼女はすでにテストを受けているかどうかを教えて頂けますでしょうか?差し支えが無ければ、その結果も教えて頂けますか?

If you need help reading what I just wrote, just ask.
Great thank you so much

Honestly, I don't really see that being much of an issue. If you chose to press the issue, they're actually legally liable for compensation.

For running an establishment where vaginal sex is bartered for? That sounds really iffy to me, but okay, you might be right.
The point I'm trying to make is what if Durg starts getting the blame placed on him for spreading STDs by doing something they can't legally be offering as service?

It looks bad for everyone involved and what's to stop them from blackmailing him in the spot to pay some compensation?
As an empty threat, they could say they'll go to the police and report Durg for STD spreading or even rape. (Depending on what excuse the girl has already made to them, if any.)

what's to stop them from blackmailing him in the spot to pay some compensation?
As an empty threat, they could say they'll go to the police and report Durg for STD spreading or even rape. (Depending on what excuse the girl has already made to them, if any.)

Honestly, they have far, far more to lose than he does. The last thing they want is police involvement - or any semblance of trouble.

Just picked up my medicine and had a quick chat to the doctor. Chances of other stds are stastically higher if you get chlamydia. Shitting myself really. The waiting is horrible. He said no point doing hiv or syphilis testing for another few weeks.

Yeast infection is still classified as an STD.

Not really true... almost all yeast infections aren’t really trabsmitted through sex mainly but more like an outcome from having sex while disrupting the natural balance.

It is theoretically possible for a candida (yeast) infection to be transmitted sexually That said, sexual transmission of yeast is probably a relatively rare occurrence. Far more common are yeast infections associated with sex, due to disruption in the normal vaginal flora, or from other non-sexual causes.”

Other Risk Factors of Yeast Infections
Many women find that they are particularly likely to experience yeast infections after finishing a course of antibiotics.
This is because antibiotics can disrupt the lactobacilli that are the main component of the normal vaginal flora. These bacteria are cousins to the ones found in yogurt. They produce several substances that inhibit the growth of yeast. Therefore a healthy vaginal ecosystem is considered somewhat protective against yeast infections.“

Source:
https://www.verywell.com/are-yeast-infections-sexually-transmitted-3133046

There’s a bit more as to why yeast infections occur and I think for most guys it’s extremely rare.

Not really true... almost all yeast infections aren’t really trabsmitted through sex mainly but more like an outcome from having sex while disrupting the natural balance.

It is theoretically possible for a candida (yeast) infection to be transmitted sexually That said, sexual transmission of yeast is probably a relatively rare occurrence. Far more common are yeast infections associated with sex, due to disruption in the normal vaginal flora, or from other non-sexual causes.”

Other Risk Factors of Yeast Infections
Many women find that they are particularly likely to experience yeast infections after finishing a course of antibiotics.
This is because antibiotics can disrupt the lactobacilli that are the main component of the normal vaginal flora. These bacteria are cousins to the ones found in yogurt. They produce several substances that inhibit the growth of yeast. Therefore a healthy vaginal ecosystem is considered somewhat protective against yeast infections.“

Source:
https://www.verywell.com/are-yeast-infections-sexually-transmitted-3133046

There’s a bit more as to why yeast infections occur and I think for most guys it’s extremely rare.

True.

Can men get yeast infections?
Although uncommon, men can get a yeast infection by having unprotected sex with a woman with candidal vaginitis. It usually appears as small white spots, redness, or a dry, peeling rash on the penis accompanied by itching, irritation, or burning. Men who have not been circumcised are at an increased risk.

How do you treat a male yeast infection?
Even untreated, it often goes away by itself, but it can sometimes spread to the scrotum, inner thighs and buttocks. Luckily, treatment is simple: Over-the-counter or prescription antifungal creams used twice a day for between one to three weeks will clear the infection. An oral antifungal drug such as fluconazole is also almost always effective. Although various herbal remedies have been touted for women with yeast infections, there’s no data on their efficacy (or lack thereof) in men, and traditional treatment is so safe and simple that there’s no compelling reason to explore these possibilities.

https://www.onemedical.com/blog/live-well/male-yeast-infection/

True.

Can men get yeast infections?
Although uncommon, men can get a yeast infection by having unprotected sex with a woman with candidal vaginitis. It usually appears as small white spots, redness, or a dry, peeling rash on the penis accompanied by itching, irritation, or burning. Men who have not been circumcised are at an increased risk.

How do you treat a male yeast infection?
Even untreated, it often goes away by itself, but it can sometimes spread to the scrotum, inner thighs and buttocks. Luckily, treatment is simple: Over-the-counter or prescription antifungal creams used twice a day for between one to three weeks will clear the infection. An oral antifungal drug such as fluconazole is also almost always effective. Although various herbal remedies have been touted for women with yeast infections, there’s no data on their efficacy (or lack thereof) in men, and traditional treatment is so safe and simple that there’s no compelling reason to explore these possibilities.

https://www.onemedical.com/blog/live-well/male-yeast-infection/

For men I agree but it’s not a STD for women given how many factors can lead to a yeast infection simply by not even having sex at all.

Sorry, unrelated to the poster. But, does anyone know a reliable comprehensive broad-spectrum testing location in Tokyo? I had one but forgot the location. I just finished a personal relationship with a working girl who was into some really perverse slave degradation stuff that somewhat concerns me (of course she didn't like to talk about it much to me). Although I've worked in a lab before and I know the risks are minimal given what we did, but the extreme nature of her other life slightly concerns me.

Agree with Rider. I don't see why you should trouble yourself going there in-person. After all, you're really just letting them know out of courtesy and for the benefit of others and the girl.

The HIV and syphilis blood test I did is accurate after 6 weeks.

Agree with Rider. I don't see why you should trouble yourself going there in-person. After all, you're really just letting them know out of courtesy and for the benefit of others and the girl.

The HIV and syphilis blood test I did is accurate after 6 weeks.
How was the six weeks between contact and testing? I cannot think about anything else.

Reactions: Majora
Status
Not open for further replies.