Stella Tokyo

I sent them a message on City Heaven to ask if they accept foreigners, and they replied that many girls do but some don't. I wrote to them in polite Japanese, so language is probably a requirement. They were nicer than I expected them to be.
Good to know that,but may i ask how can you message them directly on city heaven ?i’m just arrivied and don’t have a cellphone

Good to know that,but may i ask how can you message them directly on city heaven ?i’m just arrivied and don’t have a cellphone
Going to hazard a guess that if you couldn't figure it out from the site, your Japanese is less than fluent.... they list multiple forms of contact.

If you aren't able to communicate in Japanese, best to stick to sites/services that have contact methods in English (or are well reviewed as being foreigner friendly) until you learn the ropes.

They have a ネットで予約する button on the website. But if you’ve missed that I’m afraid it’s not a good idea to book Japanese speaker-only services.

Thanks for the head up guys,my japanese is close to zero lol :D

They have a ネットで予約する button on the website. But if you’ve missed that I’m afraid it’s not a good idea to book Japanese speaker-only services.

I made a reservation at Cityheaven recently, and I selected the ネットで予約する option and in less than 5 minutes after doing the online reservation, I received a phone call from the store.

Many questions, I guess to be 100% sure that I am able to have a decent conversation with the girl.

So I suggest to make sure that the store is Foreigner friendly. Some stores accept foreigners as long as they speak Japanese.

Reactions: Sudsy and Simonka
I made a reservation at Cityheaven recently, and I selected the ネットで予約する option and in less than 5 minutes after doing the online reservation, I received a phone call from the store..
偉い!

Reactions: SatoKM
Yeah, used them twice and everything was fine, but like other stated before you need to be able to do the booking in Japanese. Lots of shops have booking via net or line, but that only streamlines the process a bit....shops will always call you afterwards to verify via phone. One of the reasons is that most of them require you to have a Japanese phone number and of course if you are a foreigner, they want to make sure they can talk with you.

Reactions: SatoKM and thirdman