Steroids/Performance Enhancing Drugs?

TsukiNoKaen

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where else to ask this. Does anyone know how to get anabolic steroids in the Tokyo area? Thanks.

I am not sure where else to ask this. Does anyone know how to get anabolic steroids in the Tokyo area? Thanks.

Presuming you have a legitimate medical need for them, go to a doctor and get a prescription.

Presuming you have a legitimate medical need for them, go to a doctor and get a prescription.
Are Japanese Doctors ok with giving prescriptions for something even if you don't have a legitimate medical need?

one doctor (not in japan) I have seen who gives out prescriptions like candy.. No questions asked (precisely why I see him)... He's been reprimanded by the medical board for giving anabolic steroid and HGH to bodybuilders:D

Are Japanese Doctors ok with giving prescriptions for something even if you don't have a legitimate medical need?

Most aren't. Their prescriptions are reviewed by the NHI, and if they have a pattern of handing out prescriptions for shady reasons, they can lose their ability to issue prescriptions.

Reactions: jhingy567
Most aren't. Their prescriptions are reviewed by the NHI, and if they have a pattern of handing out prescriptions for shady reasons, they can lose their ability to issue prescriptions.
A certain ladies clinic got their wrists slapped for handing out medicine too easily. Now, their business has dried up because meds don't get handed out like candy anymore.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
I have found out that if you can justify your need convincingly enough you can get pretty much anything the doc can hand out.

As he knows otherwise you'll go to another doctor from that moment on.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Various things -- not anything specific.
Let me add something to this...

This clinic was mainly for working girls - they do the monthly checks (STD/STI/HIV) for a pretty low cost and they have or had a no questions asked policy about medicines that the girls wanted or needed. Some girls kept a stack of different medicines to treat themselves as needed when something came up. I knew at least 2 girls that used that clinic and they are still using that clinic, but they have to wait to get the medicine. Most girls don't want to come back the 2nd day to get it. (the meds are stored and dispensed in the clinic)

one doctor (not in japan) I have seen who gives out prescriptions like candy.. No questions asked (precisely why I see him)... He's been reprimanded by the medical board for giving anabolic steroid and HGH to bodybuilders:D
Probably depends. I know you can get perscibtion anti depressants and very strong diet pills for obesed people easily.

Reactions: jhingy567
Probably depends. I know you can get perscibtion anti depressants and very strong diet pills for obesed people easily.
I have found out that if you can justify your need convincingly enough...
Ah OK. Interesting . initially I would've thought Japanese doctors are more likely to be rigid and follow clinical guidelines to the letter - but they actually sound similar to doctors in other first-world nations.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Try the Kng Clinic in Harajuku.