Guest viewing is limited

Still Married

~e-------------------- Bom, --thump, --thump

Ok, this has got to stop. I wish that I had never started this thread, because I hate it that I let this define me.

I want to restart my life, but it is very difficult to do so becaus I let this be on the surface of everything.

I have accepted the situation now. I don't want to let it define me for the rest of my life. I don't want it to scare anyone away from me. The history about me has to be about something else.

Jedi priest, Yoga inhibitor, you name it. I need a theme. Suggestions welcome. I am quite flexible, but still make it seem that I am a little authentic.

~e-------------------- Bom, --thump, --thump

Ok, this has got to stop. I wish that I had never started this thread, because I hate it that I let this define me.

I want to restart my life, but it is very difficult to do so becaus I let this be on the surface of everything.

I have accepted the situation now. I don't want to let it define me for the rest of my life. I don't want it to scare anyone away from me. The history about me has to be about something else.

Jedi priest, Yoga inhibitor, you name it. I need a theme. Suggestions welcome. I am quite flexible, but still make it seem that I am a little authentic.
time for an update to your story gulp. u see ur kids much these days?

Reactions: SoapFTW