Straight or curls?

Curls or straight

• Straight

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Curls

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Straight hair offers so many possibilities: putting it up, ponytail, "office lady" bun, braids, Ringu-style Sadako hair for Halloween.
I suppose you can do those with curls as well but that'll take the curl out of the curls ? I have no idea of what can and cannot be done with curls and styling so I might be assuming wrong.

Small side track, but I've always found it very attractive when girls tied up their hair, or put it down. Especially when it's done casually. Hopefully I'm not alone in this attraction.

Straight hair offers so many possibilities: putting it up, ponytail, "office lady" bun, braids, Ringu-style Sadako hair for Halloween.
I suppose you can do those with curls as well but that'll take the curl out of the curls ? I have no idea of what can and cannot be done with curls and styling so I might be assuming wrong.

Small side track, but I've always found it very attractive when girls tied up their hair, or put it down. Especially when it's done casually. Hopefully I'm not alone in this attraction.
Curly ponytail can be very cute.

It really depends on the person and their facial features. I would probably lean more towards straight on someone with a shorter hairstyle but curls can also look really sexy with the right face. But if their hair is really long, it doesn't matter as much if it's straight or curly imo.

I voted straight, but maybe weakly prefer wavy overall...but as others have said, it all depends on the person...her face, body, personality, attitude etc.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
IMG_1716.JPG
Long, black, straight hair like that kick-ass Asian chick in Faster Pussycat Kill Kill.
Interestingly none of the ladies I see now have such hair so maybe I just feel I'm missing something .

Loose wavy curls and pony tails with curls are super hot. But then again.... straight jet black hair is also super sexy. I vote both.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I either like straight, short hair or long bouncing curls.
I'd probably prefer longer hair with the curls if I was going to spend any length of time with someone.
The shorter, straight hair is good fun at the right time.

My personal preference is short and straight - but only by a slim margin.

Also love long sand straight, long and wavy, long and curly, short and curly.... as long as it suits the body and face, I like them all.

The world would be boring without variety.