Guest viewing is limited

Strange night

What do you guys think? Never happened to you?
no because unless we're already in a relationship I don't pay more than the first round.

Has and will happen to almost everyone as long as you keep hooking up girls in the wonderland of internet. And who isn't these days?

The trick is to recognise the warning signs and skip early. In your case the first sign was wanting to meet in Roppongi and the deciding one was the friend in a hostess club.

You should have told her no to that and then proposed a visit to a love hotel. She would probably have said no to that so you would have been able to continue your evening alone but with much fuller wallet.
that would have been a big enough sign for me to call it a day.

Reactions: MikeH
MikeH>
Yeah, well I'll be more careful from now on.
The hostess thing should have been a massive red flag but fell for it.
Thing I forgot to say is once we were in the hostess bar, I said I had no money (in fact 1万円 remaining in my wallet) but my "friend" told me I could go to the ATM.
that's an even bigger red flag

that would have been a big enough sign for me to call it a day.

Yeah, but as said all education costs. Live and learn.

that's an even bigger red flag

That's not a red flag, that is a house burning down under you while she says it's safe here upstairs. :eek::D

e-smile>
Well, yeah. As said before, that was the first time for me something like that happened, and believe me, that was a good lesson.

Ah, i saw the sign of "Tokyo Loose" last night (not too far from the kabuki cho koban). It advertises itself as an "international lounge" if i remember correctly. Those always seem to be rip offs, thats not like a Japanese hostess club.
This also ads to the question if the girl is actually Japanese, although i found that a rude question.
Usually there are some Japanese working for "international" places as well.