http://ssj.jam1999.com/sp/system.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 16.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Strawberry Jam

Language Notes:
Japanisch/ English

Details of the Encounter:
hi Guys, I was in this shop yesterday, it was awesome. at the entrance I paid my fee, then I had to wait in a small room only 5 minutes. then I murdered to the girl, she spoke bad english, and was very nice. Unfortunately, I did not notice her name. I think she was 30-36 years old and had a small tattoo on her shoulder. If anyone knows who she is, I would be very happy. Anyway, we were showers and then it went to the really small bed, she began to suck on mr, I stroked her and kissed on the neck and ear, she jumped at it and I asked if I could lick her, she agreed ! Jackpot! then I licked it very intense, she was very wet and combed orgasm twice in each other. Then she has me so intense blown that I was allowed to come into her mouth. I was very happy and will definitely visit again ..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Soory my English is very Bad , i am a German Guy

Hallo Leute, ich war in diesem Laden, es war großartig. Am Anfang ich möchte mein Honorar, dann möchte ich in einem kleinen Zimmer nur 5 Minuten warten. Dann ermordete ich das Mädchen, sie sprach schlecht Englisch und war sehr nett. Leider habe ich gehört Namen nicht bemerkenswert. Ich glaube, sie Krieg 30-36 Jahre alt und hat ein kleines Tattoo auf ihrem Schulter. Wenn jemand weiß, dass sie ist, würde ich mich sehr freuen. Wie auch immer, wir haben begonnen, einen Herrn zu legen, ich strichelte sie und küsste mich auf Hals und Ohr, sie sprangen drauf und ich würde sie gerne sehen, sie stimmen zu ! Jackpot! dann löschte ich es sehr intensiv, sie war sehr nass und kämmte sich zweimal hintereinander. Dann hat sie mich so richtig durchgeblagt, dass ich in ihrer Mund gehalten habe. Ich war sehr glücklich und werde auf jeden Fall wieder besuchen.
Wow, how much is that option? :eek::D

Sounds you had fun! Good first review, keep them coming.

Fuck , Translationen! The Gril was comming to me. I am not a murder

Why not go to Shibuya Seafari instead? Price can be half as much

You know what I like about getting old? It doesn't matter so much when I got to a place, because all the women seem young to me. :)

I think I found a new pickup-line.

I have actually used "I am not a serial killer, I swear. I found out it takes way more commitment that I am willing to put up with." And it worked.