Sunday, August 14th, around 3 PM

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min for 16,000 + 40 minutes + picture nomination for 15,000

Type/Location:
At the shop

Language Notes:
I spoke exclusively in Japanese (N3 level) but the dude seemed fine with me before realizing I spoke Japanese. Miwa also seemed relieved upon hearing my answer to whether I spoke Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
It was in a basement floor. Usually, basement venues in the United States seem really shady, questionable, dark, and dirty so it was slightly off-putting.

The dude at the front desk pulled out a separate sheet written in English that said something like, "For foreigners," and also, "For the person who can't speak Japanese," so it wasn't clear to me whether it applies to foreigners who can speak Japanese. I didn't ask. The prices are:

40 minutes - 13,000
50 minutes - 16,000
60 minutes - 19,000 (from memory)
Picture nomination - 2,000

I went for two rounds and the prices were as described on the sheet each time so I don't think there there's any new customer fee included in that price list (unless he charged me twice for it). He directed me to the waiting room. It was small and other Japanese customers were smoking in there. They didn't make any effort to ensure customers don't see each other (some venues in the US make sure customers don't see each other). The waiting time was under five minutes each time.

The rooms were smaller than I expected. They only have enough space for the bed, a shower, a basket for your clothes, and minimal standing room. There are some mirrors around the bed but the mirrors don't cover the entire wall around the bed. The bed is covered with towels so if you toss and turn a bit, you'll soon be on uncovered bed. Given how dark and dingy the place was, I wouldn't be surprised if they reused towels; what would they gain from not doing that?

Miwa - 50 minutes

http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=7224

She was selected by the dude at the desk for me. She was the more conversational of the two. DFK in the shower. Once on the bed, she started with more DKF, licked me all over, and gave a BBBJ. She allowed me to finger her and said it felt good although I sort of believe that anyone I'm paying feels obligated to pretend that it feels good even if it doesn't. She left a mild odor on my fingers (not sure if that's normal). Then, we just cuddled for the remainder. I didn't pop since I was planning to go for a second round. There was a five-minutes-left alarm and a final alarm. At the final alarm, we entered the shower again to clean off.

Her facial features were not my type; I wouldn't date her if I had a choice (well in reality I'm not really popular enough to have a choice so maybe I would actually date her). But she was kind and conversational and that's important to me.

Rino - 40 minutes

http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=7195

I selected from photos this time for 2,000. He had three photos available and I pointed to Rino based on visual attractiveness. He recommended against her and I asked why and he said "bad service." I assumed he wasn't being honest and was just trying to save her for a non-foreigner so I went with her anyway. Plus, I thought maybe I'd prefer looks over service. Anyway, turns out he was right; her service was significantly worse than Miwa.

She was young and attractive. I did not feel that the photo was misleading (she didn't look exactly like the photo but it was close enough).

She didn't speak much. She mostly only answered when spoken to. The only time she smiled was when she commented 日本語が上手えすね ("Your Japanese is good;" I hear this all the time yet I'm barely N3) while in the shower and the only time she spoke beyond necessity was asking me if I lived here or if I was on a trip, also in the shower.

Unlike Miwa, she had me dump my shirt and pants into a basket. Miwa on the other hand had a hanger to hang them up. Miwa also rinsed her mouth in the shower in front of me; Rino had me rinse but didn't rinse in front of me so I have no idea if she ever rinsed. She also kicked me out of the shower stall after my shower so she could shower herself and had me dry off in the room, which was cold. Miwa, on the other hand showered with me and let me dry off in the shower stall where it was still warm.

She looked hot in her underwear, which was all black, but she soon took everything off. She started with a kiss on the lips and maybe a tiny bit of nipple licking (I don't recall) before going straight for an alternating pattern of HJ and BBBJ and drooling/spitting to provide lubrication. I asked her to lick my balls and she complied for about thirty seconds before resuming the HJ and BBBJ alternating pattern. I starting getting up to play her nipples or something but she lightly pushed me back down so it was evident that she was trying to get me to finish ASAP; she wanted me out of her room quickly. So I played her game and tried to last as long as possible to get my money's worth and to annoy her. I'm not a BJ connoisseur or anything but I think her technique was lacking. Her HJ was getting increasingly vigorous and sometimes she switched to a two-finger or one-finger grip, which was borderline painful. Finally, I was done about five minutes before the bell (there was no five-minute warning this time). She ushered me into the shower immediately after I popped rather than giving me the entire 40 minutes. And she kicked me out of the shower stall before her own second shower and had my dry myself off in the cold room again.

After we were clothed, I leaned in for a hug but it was clear she wasn't going to reciprocate so I thought, "Fuck it."

Not sure if she's always assigned to the same room but the bed has a small nook where you head goes, making it impossible for two people to lie side-by-side as I did in Miwa's room.

Afterward, I looked up another review: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/strawberry-jam-shibuya-rino.10514/

I didn't realize sumata was on the table; maybe I would have asked for it but I didn't really want to ask for anything because she seemed so intent on finishing me off ASAP that I didn't think she wanted to do anything else and if she's not into it, then I can't get into it.

Another review on Rino seems to echo my experience; I obvisouly did not do enough research beforehand: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/dining-at-strawberry-jam-shibuya.12038/

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Having generally spent more money per encounter, I did think to myself immediately afterward, "Well that was cheap and shoddy. I don't think I'll be doing that again." Now, two days later, I think I'll try it again sometime since there may be gems hidden in there. Plus, I want another round with Rino to see if I can last the entire clock time, just to wear her out and claim my victory over her in her game of trying to get me out of her room ASAP.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had pretty much the same experience with Rino. She is absolutely hot, but did not talk and everything else you said about the shower, lack of sumata, getting you off asap, everything exactly the same. On the one hand I am glad that it apparantly wasn't my fault, but sad to hear that another one had the same experience.

Reactions: TAG Manager
IMHO, Shibuya Seafari is a much better pink salon option in the same neighborhood. Service is consistently excellent, even if the girls are not always young and/or hot.

Reactions: MossBoss
Yeah, it seems that the selling point for strawberry jam is that they have young girls. As this place isn't an expensive soapland, it might be that this is what you get for your buck. Not sure though, will read a few more reviews on TAG first. The young girls is what sold me to strawberry jam, too, and this is probably what will make me going again. If I am ok with a 35 year old lady, I would probably go to a cheap Soapland to get the full service, but I will put Shibuya Seafari on my list.

He had three photos available and I pointed to Rino based on visual attractiveness. He recommended against her and I asked why and he said "bad service."

Wow, that's so bizarre. So they know her quality of service is bad and yet they still employ her. I guess they think the business they get just by her looks alone is enough to justify the bad reviews and publicity that comes along with it?

This is actually not the first venue where I pointed to someone and the dude said he recommends against it. The last time however, I actually heeded the warning, not because I believed it but because I wanted to cause as less fuss as possible.

I was wondering if Rino would ever stumble upon this thread (even though the answer is clearly no because she doesn't know English). I wonder if providers ever read reviews about themselves. I would actually love to read criticism on my own performance but too bad it's never been written.

This is actually not the first venue where I pointed to someone and the dude said he recommends against it. The last time however, I actually heeded the warning, not because I believed it but because I wanted to cause as less fuss as possible.

I was wondering if Rino would ever stumble upon this thread (even though the answer is clearly no because she doesn't know English). I wonder if providers ever read reviews about themselves. I would actually love to read criticism on my own performance but too bad it's never been written.
It seems wise to always follow the advice of the tencho. They must get a lot of feetback about the girls and they know what the girls look like. Sometimes they may have other interest with their recommendations but generally it makes sense the would recomment the best girl available because they want to please the customer.

I read my own reviews here on TAG but guys realize that beforehand so they probably have negative details they would leave out not to hurt me/not to get an awkward situation. But its certainly fun to read.

What would you say is the reason a shop still keeps such a girl? As an eye catcher to attract new customers to the shop? That's how I went :) Anyway, I hope she will get happy on her life, this doesn't seem to be it for her. Besides that I trusted the tencho twice at a soapland so far and I think I agree that they want to provide you with a nice girl so you will visit again.