Guest viewing is limited

Strawberry Jam Shibuya - Rino

terry257

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rino at Strawberry Jam Shibuya - see http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=7195

Date of Encounter:
3/22/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, 13000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Girl - Japanese, tencho - Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to try Strawberry Jam after reading the review on Carina (see http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/carina-strawberry-jam-shibuya.10127/#post-50211). On the day I planned to go, unfortunately Carina was not rostered, but I decided to just show up and see who was available. I arrived around 2pm on a weekday. The place is easy to find, check earlier reviews for directions or refer to http://ssj.jam1999.com/map.html. Note that the entry, although partially covered, is pretty exposed to a busy side street.

After descending to B1, the friendly tencho greeted me from behind his counter in Japanese and immediately showed me three cards. He pointed to Rino's card and recommended her, so I said I would take her for 40 min, which was 13000 yen (11000 yen + 2000 yen fee, see note below). He showed me to a small waiting room where another customer was waiting. After around five minutes, the tencho said Rino was ready. From the waiting room, you first remove your shoes and change into the provided crocs for the short walk around a hallway to whatever room the girl is in.

Rino was waiting at one of the doors. I was immediately struck by how beautiful and young she was (advertised as 20). The profile picture is spot on. She said hello and gave a little smile. Very soft and relaxed vibe. She took my hand and led me into the room. One good thing about this shop (at least for the room I was in) is that the shower is in the room. We undressed and she very softly washed me and had me gargle. Usual drill. No play in the shower but her soft and relaxed personality made it super relaxing so I was happy to unwind like that.

Action

After toweling off, she asked me to lie on the bed on my back, then she got on top of me and kissed me on the lips and moved down, where she took my member in hand and started jerking it gently. She then dribbled her saliva on it while continuing to jerk and proceeded to alternate between this and BBBJ. She was so relaxed that she seemed a little spaced out but for me at that point it was the right mood. She made a bit of eye contact as well which was nice. I should also add the room is mirrored so I could get a great view of her beautiful back and behind.

This went on for a while and eventually I began to tire of it. So I suggested 69 and she said of course. She swiveled around and planted her delightful pussy on my face, and we went to work on each other. I could tell from her reaction that she was into it, but it felt like she was holding back which is fair enough.

She then returned to the HJ/BBBJ combo and was going at it furiously, and at this stage it just wasn't working for me. I suggested sumata and she jumped right on me after applying nuru lotion. She was sliding away, and again I felt she was trying to keep her composure while enjoying it. Of course this is possibly my delusion but it was nice, and FWIW her profile does say her erogenous zone is her clitoris!

Anyway, after some time where we were going at this sumata quite hard, I managed to get across the line and was spent. She started the shower, washed me tenderly again and I was on my way.

Overall, she is lovely and also professional. As I said I found her soft and relaxed which I actually liked this time. Usually I would prefer someone more "into it". It would be easy to confuse her behavior/attitude as detached.

Note on the 2000 yen fee

The 40 min course is 11000 yen at the time of day I went. The tencho added 2000 yen so I had to pay 13000 yen. Was this a nomination fee or an entrance fee? I can only see mention of a nomination fee at http://ssj.jam1999.com/system.html so if this is true I am surprised because the tencho recommended this girl to me. I actually politely asked him to confirm the price was 13000 yen. After he confirmed it, I just let it slide to preserve the peace.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended for those looking for a beautiful and young Japanese girl with a soft and relaxed personality.

Last edited:
Lovely review. I too am wondering about that. I never had to pay 2000 before. But I have only tried 30 minutes without picking.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland