http://strawberrysystem.nblood.jp/profile3.aspx?id=6421

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 13000 yen

Type/Location:
Walk in

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
Shaking off the disappointment of yesterday's rejection at the Shinjuku branch, I returned to the Shibuya outlet which I visited earlier this year.

No problem at all with the tencho with me using English. In fact, he took out a laminated card with English instructions ("no sex!") and prices.

He told me it's an extra 2000 for nominating but I declined and said I'd leave it to him since all 5-6 girls were on offer this evening (surprise surpise) and I would do any of them in a heartbeat.

Interestingly that's also very different from the usual practise where the tencho will usually remove almost all the photos, leaving just 1 or 2 gaijin-friendly girls to choose from.

Carina from earlier this year looks like she is no longer working and my service provider turned out to Ririka.

She's petite and has A-cup tits which I don't mind actually. We showered before getting into bed where she proceeded to lick my nipples and play with my balls.

I got hard in no time and she applied some lotion on my cock and started sumata. Meanwhile I was thinking where's my BJ?

Still, I was horny and sumata seemed like a good idea then. She rode me for awhile vigorously before switching to HJ and a very very brief BJ.

The rest of the time she alternated between a HJ and licking the tip of my cock instead of stuffing it into her mouth. Maybe she's conservative or something and it's our first time meeting. Haha.

I finally popped and she yelped slightly when she saw me squirt. I was milked till my last stop before she cleaned me up.

After that she laid next to me stroking my cock and balls again so they remained stiff until the timer rang and we went to shower.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Ririka is nice friendly girl who looks like the typical Japanese cutie you'd see hanging out in Shibuya. I would have liked more BJ from her which I remember Carina gave me lots of. Still, her service wasn't too bad and she was fun to be with. But with all the other girls on offer at this branch, I'd be eager to give the others a whirl before I leave.

what is sumata?

thanks a lot mate, i did not think about wikipedia,ahah.