1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Strawberry Jam Shinjuku - Minami

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by lovetodance, Oct 7, 2018.

1. lovetodance

lovetodance TAG Member

Friday
    Service and/or Provider's Name:
    Strawberry Jam - Minami
    http://sj.jam1999.com/

Date of Encounter:
    Sept 2018

Contact Method:
    Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
    10,000yen + 1000 nomination

Type/Location:
    Fashion Health - in Shop

Language Notes:
    Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
    This is my second visit to Strawberry Jam. This time with some experience under my belt as a second-timer to a fashion health establishment, I went in with some know-how as to how it all works and way less nervous. Minims is raked #1 on the list of ladies so I chose her. She is a little older (likely 30 or mid-30's, unlike the website says) but she has a great body... pale white and smooth skin. To cut to the chase, she is a pro... she's been at that shop for a number of years and know what she is doing. I would totally recommend her to anyone looking for a great fashion health experience for a very reasonable price. She moans appropriately, talks when the time is right and touches all the right spots when she is supposed to. Enjoy boys.

Final Thoughts:
    Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
    Not super young like some of the 20-year olds around, but makes up for it in service.

#1 lovetodance, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
  2. TAG Manager

Executive Leadership

Today
    Thanks for your review of Minami at SJ!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...