Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins (Y10,000) + nomination (Y1,000)

Type/Location:
In Shop

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Walked up to the shop. Was a little nervous about going here as it was my first deli health experience. It isn't a very nice and tide place, but what you'd expect for the service and location in Kabukicho. It is as described in other write-ups about Strawberry Jam in Shinjuku. The Tencho was comfortable with me once he saw that I could comfortably speak Japanese. He recommended Monika, who was a new gal on the cast.

After 5 mins in the waiting room he called me to come as she was ready for me. She greeted me at the small booth-like room and was friendly. She was pretty much like her photo on the website. She is young at 20, beautiful, tight body and nice smooth skin. She has small boobs but fitting to her body. She was friendly throughout the service and chatty if I wanted to converse. Got right down to things with a shower, CBJ, summata (she worked hard on that one, and then finished off with a nice HJ just in time for the timer to go off. It is clear that she is new as she was a little nervous and wanted me to take the lead. But I left feeling satisfied, surely.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wouldn't repeat with her since I am more of a boob guy, but with time she'll become pretty darn good at her job. Pretty sweet, partly tanned bod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no way. I am definitely not fluent by any means. Not sure why they would have turned you away. I even went back a second time after this visit and asked the guy if he remembered me and he said yes happily. No issues.

Reactions: Junsui hunter