Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
NA

Type/Location:
2nd floor Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Q: Can you speak Japanese? A:No.

Details of the Encounter:
Walked up to 2nd floor. Smiled at man. Asked if English is okay. He asked if I could speak Japanese. I said no. He said sorry. I said arigato and walked away.

Don't know if this had anything to do with today being NYE or lack of gaijin friendly girls or their policy in general. Maybe some one can share insight ?

BTW no matter which country I visit, I have been told I look Japanese.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Can't really give recommendation since I didn't get in. Just wanted to let y'all know someone (me) got turned down for not speaking Japanese.

Maybe some one can share insight ?

They're foreigner friendly, but you need to be able to speak Japanese.

The number of places that will let you in without even a tiny bit of Japanese is very small. Neither of the SJ shops are one of them.

I never knew that there's yet another level of foreigner, which is one that speaks zero Japanese. Maybe I'll request my next assignment here. Japanese girls are hot.

Thx for the info hofmeyer.

Yeah try going to Shibuya instead. I've never been to either location but I've always heard that one accepts foreigners.
It use to be strictly ‘gaijin dame’ but about 5 years ago pivoted to a foreigner focused shop. They have touts trying to get drunk gaijin in and menus in english now. I went once and its in my top 3 worst p4p experiences. There are so many better options.

It use to be strictly ‘gaijin dame’ but about 5 years ago pivoted to a foreigner focused shop. They have touts trying to get drunk gaijin in and menus in english now. I went once and its in my top 3 worst p4p experiences. There are so many better options.

Really? I can imagine. The website always look really enticing (the cheap prices, young girls and the sheer number of girls working) but I suppose YMMV. I've wanted to try it just to get a proper inexpensive blowjob from a young Japanese girl. I can't think of many other places which offer that unfortunately.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Really? I can imagine. The website always look really enticing (the cheap prices, young girls and the sheer number of girls working) but I suppose YMMV. I've wanted to try it just to get a proper inexpensive blowjob from a young Japanese girl. I can't think of many other places which offer that unfortunately.
Cocomelo is better but they are super busy so its hard to get a foreigner friendly girl and may need some Japanese ability.

As for strawberry jam, i heard that night shift is better than day shift and if you can find a girl with positive reviews stick with her.
They are notorious for girls not looking like the pictures at all. They do have young and often skinny girls, but for most of the girls, everything is said with those two perks.

Went to strawberry jam a year ago at 5-6am. Was drunk out of my mind so must have been extremely insistent. Foreigner who looks Chinese/Korean and speaks zero Japanese. After refusing to leave for 10-15 min was able to get through the door. 2 pops, girl was petite and very nice.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Went to strawberry jam a year ago at 5-6am. Was drunk out of my mind so must have been extremely insistent. Foreigner who looks Chinese/Korean and speaks zero Japanese. After refusing to leave for 10-15 min was able to get through the door.

Another black mark for the gaijins. You sound like a real charmer.