Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 11k

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went and try strawberry jam today after reading quite a lot of good reviews here. Walk in and asked for 40min course and dint pick the girl.

Wait for few minutes in a small room until the tencho called. Lead to another smaller room by a petite size but quite big boobs girl. Forgot to ask her name. Not that hot or sexy. Boobs seems fake and have a bit of tummy fat.

Strip and shower nothing special here. Move on to bed just some light kissing, a bit disappointed here. Then she move to lick my nipples, cap me and proceed to CBJ. It was so so, the CBJ I got from NHP last week was way way better.

Came after awhile, rest, cuddle for a bit then move on to sumata. Kinda painful even with some lube. She keep moving my hands to grab her boobs, whenever I tried playing with her nipples she will move my hand to grab her boobs, obviously she dn lik nipples being touched. Did all different positions of sumata but still can't come for second pop. Alarm ring and I told her nvm, proceed to shower, dress and leave.

Edit: checked the website and doesnt seems lik tht girl is there. black long hair girl, mayb shes new.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The girl quite friendly however skills ain't that good and not hot like the girl in NHP. Maybe next time will select girl instead of random. Want to try Karina next time, her pic seems super hot. U get wat u pay for, the extra attention on u alone and longer time rather than blow blow pop and girl left.

Last edited:
yea i think she is new as i look through all the girls profile and she's not there, might be tht new girl without photo on the site today.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland