Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 14000 + 5000 FS

Type/Location:
Strawberry Jam

Language Notes:
Beginner Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I thought I’d give back after a year of silently enjoying this great website. I went to Seafari a few times and felt more dirty after every visit so I thought I’d try something else. My wallet is small and so is my Nihongo so Strawberry Jam was an easy choice. I walked in and the really nice guy gave me two options, one of which was Ema. She had a nice pair of tits on the photo and I really felt like the sweet old comfort a soft rack. After this he showed me the toilet, which was clean, and gave me a good feeling. Nothing worse then going in and having to see a toilet straight out of Trainspotting right before the action. I met her and she was a perfect non photoshopped version of the photo. Cute eyes with blue contacts and a set of nice plastic lips. Somewhat tacky but I’m a good way. Her body was a little chubby but in a way I really like. My Japanese is not too good but she was really nice and sweet about it. We got a shower and washed me up, let me brush my teeth and everything. Then we laid in the bed and she started kissing me, and licking my nipples. She’s not the greatest kisser, a bit greedy with her tongue, but it was fine. Then she started sucking. The head was great with a perfect amount of sound and spit. I like it wet. Then she asked me if I wanted sex. I thought that was illegal, but she said it was fine and asked me 10.000¥ extra. I said i didn’t have that on me and she offered it for 5000¥. This i couldn’t resist obviously. I paid her and she sucked me a little more. I got in the mood and she got a condom, apologizing for the Japanese size, while saying my dick was so big. I think we all know it’s fairly normal and I hadn’t had too much trouble putting it on. She laid on her back and asked me to be a bit gentle. I was in the beginning and after a while we had nice sex. Her tits are a perfect handful, not too young, but not dangling at the sides of the bed either. She told me she was 30, and I don’t think she’s a lot older. There was no hurry and after I came she curled up to me and we talked for a bit. The alarm went off and she showered me some again, not stopping to make little jokes and ask me all kinds of sweet questions. All in all I pretty much had a proper GFE, which was exactly what I was in the mood for. At a really great price too. I like the tiny room, it had its own shower and it was a lot cleaner then Seafari. Ema also looked way better then any girl I ever had at the other place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely the best experience so far for me in Japan. I’m not a regular, but I have tried some places and this was really good, especially for 19000¥. Hope this is of use to some of you guys.