Guest viewing is limited

Strawberry Jam

RollerCoaster

TAG Member
Reaction score
Last month, I decided to try Strawberry Jam Shinjuku again after being not allowed in the Shibuya shop for an unknown reason. It was said that the shop was busy, but the day after I was told I could not enter at all.

Date: August
Time: Afternoon
Girl: Mio
Time: 60 minutes

At first I called to make sure that there were open slots. The tout said yes. So I went up to the second floor and the guy started to feel uneasy. Then, we talked a bit. He can speak some English. He said, OK, after I had told him I visited the Shibuya shop. He gave me two choices. The first choice didn't show and that left Mio.

Mio

Mio has big boobs, natural big boobs for a Japanese lady. I started with her breast since I could not resist. After some time had past, she started to make moaning sounds. I thought they were fake until she moved to the 69 position. I could see some of her juice oozing out. She smelled good and tasted good too, not like the other chic that had soap up there. After that, she let me finger her, she was really wet inside. She started to speak in Japanese on how to please her with my fingers. The timer went off so we she did sumata without the soapy stuff. I enjoyed the whole thing of knowing she doesn't dry out fast. I managed to release. Then we rested and talked. She started up again with her hand and I was able to release once more before leaving.

Overall Mio has a decent body, huge breasts and is good at her job. I would repeat.

Thanks for the review!

Nice info. Where is the Strawberry Jam place in Shinjuku?

Well, it is really close to the new theater. If you go all the way down that wide road to the end of the road, turn right, walk straight till you see a back road turn right again and walk straight. You will see Bar Aqua at the end. Strawberry Jam is to your right.

You could also use the street just before you get to theater. So that would be a right then you see Bar Aqua and then a left and a left.

I hope that this makes sense. A drunk can walk there, but could'nt tell you clearly how to go.

I should review bar aqua it has two menus, one for food and drink, one for some extra flavors.

It's at Kabukicho 1-14.9. Google Map - can't miss it when you're there.

Right across the street is another fashion health shop called 11 Channel, though I don't know about their gaijin policy.