Streaming In 2020 (Netflix, Hulu, Disney, Amazon, Etc.)

Yeah, weird pop ups
One was saying i have to register (at another site, in Japanese) to continue watching for free but still asked for credit card details. Fuck that
What bothers me the most is that they have a subtitle setting that doesn't work. I use this often but I need subs to understand cause I don't want to upset my neighbors anymore than I have to

What bothers me the most is that they have a subtitle setting that doesn't work. I use this often but I need subs to understand cause I don't want to upset my neighbors anymore than I have to
Yes and the episodes are not in the right order
I can’t understand why legit sites don’t do worldwide releases. I would gladly pay more to avoid all the risks and hassles
But thanks for the link anyway

Yes and the episodes are not in the right order
I can’t understand why legit sites don’t do worldwide releases. I would gladly pay more to avoid all the risks and hassles
But thanks for the link anyway
Well, they were when I sent them to you......what did you do to screw it up? Oh, you registered. Nevermind.

Well, they were when I sent them to you......what did you do to screw it up? Oh, you registered. Nevermind.
No, i didn’t. Actually I went back to their home screen and really the order from there is wrong , bummer
Still a great serie anyway
I love Ridley Scott

I wasn’t really interested in seeing Enola Holmes on Netflix, but this article from an online martial arts magazine has helped change my mind.

Enola Holmes, and the real-life jiu-jitsu practitioners who fought for women’s voting rights
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/9/...titioners-who-fought-for-womens-voting-rights

767803F2-4E3B-4F22-982F-83CC02C271CA.jpeg

Last edited:
I’d like to watch Raised by Wolves on HBO but can’t subscribe from Japan (even using VPN... it blocks at the billing info step since they accept only US cards)
I checked on Google: they seem to have a partnership with Amazon Prime locally, which I subscribe to, but not for everything, and sadly not that serie
Anybody know a way?
I'll see what I can do for you. I'll be in touch privately if I can work it out.

Reactions: Majestyk
It was good until the common sense just flew away at the end......oops....spoiler alert........to late I guess.

All good, J4F. Cheers!
Just want to see what’s it all about.
Netflix isn’t like Hotel California. I can check out any time I want and go see something else.

All good, J4F. Cheers!
Just want to see what’s it all about.
Netflix isn’t like Hotel California. I can check out any time I want and go see something else.
It's worth the 2 hours I guess............paper wife didn't fall asleep during it so it was at a decent volume and the neighbors didn't complain.

After Tenent the only movie I was looking forward to Black Widow has officially been delayed in Japan also to end of April 2021. They took a few days to update in Japanese so I was hopeful.

After Tenent the only movie I was looking forward to Black Widow has officially been delayed in Japan also to end of April 2021. They took a few days to update in Japanese so I was hopeful.

upload_2020-10-1_14-37-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-1_14-34-50.png
    upload_2020-10-1_14-34-50.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 63
I’m going to bite the bullet & finally get Disney plus as soon as WondaVision is confirmed to be on the Japan version in January.
Also this Friday Wonder Woman 2 is at theatres here in Japan before the US gets it. I’ll see it a bit after Christmas when the crowds die down.