Guest viewing is limited

Streetwalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank the gods that Shimo has remained clean for all these years.

My usual hangout is untouched by tourists, thankfully.

It pays to live in a neighbourhood more than three subway stops off the Yamanote....

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
The only articles you can believe on TNS are the ones where there is an actual review, and then the only thing you should believe in them is the fact that Gaijin are not totally banned.

To pad their content they copy/paste from shitty Japanese tabloids and translate them to English. Those rags are 100% bullshit reviewing services that never have and never will exist.

I have seen plenty outside Shin Okubo station after the last train has run. They appear to be mostly Chinese. though, I would exercise caution as the police seem to also frequent this area spot checking passports, documents and doing bag inspections.

Been here nearly 30 years, never heard of this ever - especially these days with Harajuku being a tourist mecca and all the actual "scene" kids having moved on to Shimo or Nishiogi and other parts of town the tourists haven't invaded yet.
TIL "Scene" kids have moved on to Nishi Ogikubo.

They must be hiding themselves deep underground, as I live here and other than the standard young hip types that have always been around, there doesn't seem to be any change.

Reactions: Ken1988
TIL "Scene" kids have moved on to Nishi Ogikubo.

Plenty of mods and reggae kids out there last time I was out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.