walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes, 3,000 Yen

Type/Location:
pink salon

Language Notes:
no japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to give this place a shot following reviews on here.

Got there about 4pm on a Saturday afternoon and the price was 3,000. No one else inside at the time. There seemed to be at least 2 girls working huddled over on the far side.

Settled into one of those sofas on the left hand side as you walk in and waited for the girl (lady) to come over. Said he name was Kate or Katey or something like that. Began with a 'K' anyway. Age is hard to tell, but I'd say just the wrong side of 40. She was very slim, perky tits and completely shaven.

So I know no Japanese as I am here on a short trip. She didn't seem to mind and was quite chatty .. not that I could understand a word.

She stripped me off and lay me down on the couch. she started a nice handjob and DFK. All going well, I roamed around and she stripped off completely. Allowed me to finger her a little and then she jumped on top in a 69, enthusiastically blowing me. After about 15 mins I blew my load in her mouth. Overall pretty good, especially for the price.

As I was getting dressed there was another westerner on the sofa in front getting a nice service. The lady looked up with a cock in her mouth and smiled at me. I didn't see him come in, it must have been while I was in that 69. He would have had a view of my tongue in her pussy!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was exactly as reported and what i was expecting. No complaints. will return before I leave

Last edited by a moderator:
As a two-time visitor of Jan Jan myself, I gotta let you know, that chlamydia often has no noticeable symptoms, and the DFK and pussy dessert at that fine establishment with it's impeccably sanitized blow job experts should not dissuade one from handing the nurse a warm cup of urine at the next routine checkup. I'd be amazed and a bit envious if it tests negative.

Reactions: Negi77