Date/Time: December 2017
Provider: Jan Jan
Contact Info:
Type/Location: Pink Salon
Language Specifics:
Session Length/Fee: 30min 3000
Physical Description:
Details:

So gentlemen here is the real deal from a complete tourist, 49 years old and no Japanese skills whatsoever. I’ve been around and traveled a lot everywhere from Bangkok to South Africa and in between. I see a lot of guys here complaining about Jan Jan as the girls are fat and old etc. but let’s get it straight what you are looking for.

I am staying in Sugamo at Smile hotel and it is a perfect location. Close to everywhere. Here was today’s night out:

4pm off work, showered and straight to Jan Jan’s. A nod from the tout and down the stairs. Pay my 3k and sit in the front row, right side. 2-3 min later comes my girl. Thin and not bad looking in the darkness at least maybe 35-37ish. Spoke a little English and then off goes all the clothes and she starts kissing me. Nice. Then she motions for me to get the pants off. First I get a warm towel for my hands, then she uses a cold towel for the family jewels (I wish that was the other way around...) but who cares. She does her thing perfectly and moves into a position where I have access to her in way I want. 10 min later the job is done and I am cleaned up with a hot towel this time and given another for my hands. A walk to the door, a bow and off I go. BBBJ all the way of course.

5pm I go down the street to KFC. Cost 800 Yen

6pm I go to family mart and buy a pint of JD to drink in the room. Cost 800 Yen (I drink half so let’s call it 400)

Around 8pm I go next door to a place called Jacks pool and Darts. Drink another JD and coke and play pool for an hour. Cost 1500 Yen total

Between 9:30 and 10pm I head straight back to Jan Jan’s with a great buzz for a second round. New girl but the same great service as above. Cost 3000 (I was not charged 4000 but maybe because it was a weekday) almost same age and size as above.

After that to McDonalds for a burger cost 800 Yen

Total cost: 9500 Yen or 95 Dollars US. What could you possibly want more.

Now for all the guys that are either too proud to pay for such a service or want to be a stud and hit the bars think about this.. I am not looking for a girlfriend so no commitment. Let’s say you get a date on Tinder ok, but that date will run you upwards of 15-20k easy with no guarantees. Let’s say after 3 dates you finally do get her to a love hotel, maybe she says it’s that time of month but gives you a shitty BJ / HJ anyways. Now for all you not wanting to pay for sex you just spent over 600 US Dollars for a shitty BJ. Who knows..

I would like to visit another pink salon and someone here said at Spur near PM across from Jan Jan he got a 2 girl rotation, laying down 69 all for 3k. Maybe I will go tomorrow. To be honest for what I am looking for Jan Jan delivers.

On the street where my hotel is on there are loads of hostess bars and pink salons as well as a rock bar with live bands. I haven’t tried any of the girl bars as the touts seem to ignore me. But hey, Jan Jan’s is only 5 min away and the walk is nice. I don’t need the hassle.

What could you possibly want more.

I am happy that wasn't in a form of a question because I wouldn't have known where to start my list. Let's just say there is nothing in your night I would have selected myself.

But then again, that's not the point. It was not my night so the point is you had a good time and that's all that matters in that case.

Let's just say there is nothing in your night I would have selected myself.
Oh come on, you're telling me you don't like warm towels? :D

But in all seriousness, I appreciate the candid review. Really with Jan Jan and all those places it can be a good time or a not so great one - depending on what you're expecting out of it. I myself see an old Asian lady back home on the regular that does $30 handjobs. Totally not attractive but it gets the job done when I'm just looking for a cheap shot and have time to kill.

Really with Jan Jan and all those places it can be a good time or a not so great one

I agree with the sentiment but not with the wording; it can be OK but never good. I do sometimes eat at McDonalds too but I never had good food there, just something that's easy, cheap and fills the stomach without getting you sick. :p

Oh come on, you're telling me you don't like warm towels? :D

But in all seriousness, I appreciate the candid review. Really with Jan Jan and all those places it can be a good time or a not so great one - depending on what you're expecting out of it. I myself see an old Asian lady back home on the regular that does $30 handjobs. Totally not attractive but it gets the job done when I'm just looking for a cheap shot and have time to kill.
I agree! And this was my first post as a newbie here but since I live for info when I travel I wanted to try and give back a bit. Least I can do.

I agree with the sentiment but not with the wording; it can be OK but never good. I do sometimes eat at McDonalds too but I never had good food there, just something that's easy, cheap and fills the stomach without getting you sick. :p
Yeah I guess one could say that Jan Jan’s is the McDonalds of pink salons. I think it was Woody Allen that once said „Even the worst sex that I ever had was good“