Guest viewing is limited

Sugar arrangement in Japan information

Any tips or strategies? What to look for and what to avoid? You posted in another thread on the site where 15-20k seems standard to go to a hotel.

it'll be different depending on what you are looking for... and I totally go looking for a true amateur.

So I ignore women that "look" like pros or on a schedule.. some seem impatient and pace behind the glass. Some walk up casually to the mirror to showcase themselves. Some have bags of stuff they bought (I've wondered about this honestly... like did they just impulse buy something then went to the cafe?). I go for non-flashy... normal clothes, regular length fingernails, some have a nice little greeting on their intro cards...
You get a few minutes to chat where you can guess personality. I sometimes try to set time frames... I had one say she would so adults but wanted more. I countered with a timeframe of 1.5 hours (then sometimes goes back to original offer but at 1 hour). Anyways that one girl was looking for like 15-30 minutes and would have been a dud. Nobody picked her and she walked out in under 10 minutes.

Only one had tried upcharging me after we left the shop. She said 10,000 more for nama, 20,000 for cream pie. Typically whatever is decided in the booth has been upheld.

I myself never say sex... since that's soliciting, whether it's enforced or not. I'll say adult dating at a hotel.

Reactions: Turkish Delite
And I typically open with an offer of 20,000 for adult date. It's accepted more often than not. And it filters out anyone that just wants a meal quickly.

however I recently read a blog saying that the current influx of women in deai and SBs have dropped the average prices due to competition. Anyhow, it should add a boost of confidence that odds are in your favor.

How about timeframe for the date? When you offer 20k, can you get 2-3 hours? 1 hr is a bit too "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" for me.

And I guess it depends on the girl if they're into foreplay, cuddling, stuff like that. Gotta use your judgement during the two shot chat and try to filter out the pros who want a quick bang for their buck?

How about timeframe for the date? When you offer 20k, can you get 2-3 hours? 1 hr is a bit too "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" for me.

And I guess it depends on the girl if they're into foreplay, cuddling, stuff like that. Gotta use your judgement during the two shot chat and try to filter out the pros who want a quick bang for their buck?
make sure you explicitly say how long you want beforehand to avoid this is my lesson learned. some girls are semi pro and just want it over with quick and others are not and will be alright with spending a few hours. id also recommend explicitly making sure theyre okay with what you wanna do first so you dont end up with someone that hates being touched or kissing or somethin if thats what youre into (i dont mean like show a google translte but just talk to them and confirm). I also offer 30k not 20k but thats just a personal thing because i hate bargaining more than i love money.

you go into a little booth with the girl beforehand where you can talk out the details and stuff
I dont know. I haven't been to Kirari. Supposedly the same, but I like how Momo is just the one payment.
this isn't something i even considered because i lack the strength to keep going back multiple times in one day :LOL:

Honestly I don't generally see girls for under 50k if I am looking for something regular. If it's a one and done I'll deal with the 20k or 30k girls. Like the previous poster mentioned I have found most of the 20k or 30 k girls are looking to meet get it done and leave. Usually girls who want slightly more tend to have mo problem staying longer and putting more effort into the date.

Yes absolutely can get it cheaper. But sometimes you get what you pay for and cheaper isn't always better. It will get the job done but it won't completely satisfy you
One of my other go to moves is if I get the girl for 50k. If it's a super fun date I usually add 10k on top of it. Once I do that the girl will usually do what ever I want on the next date. Cause she knows am serious and will treat her well. Sugaring is about getting the best deal and the best deal isn't always the cheapest deal.

If I followed some of the other advice about sticking to or asking for only 20 or 30. I
wouldn't have met two of my best sugar arrangement. That being said if you want a cheaper quicker option than soaplands and DH sugaring can offer that honestly. If you want someone to spend the night go on trips and not nickel and dime you spend a little extra on the girl you will be surprised how far it takes you.

you can negotiate whatever you want. For me, I just go to deai for a quickie.
For true SBs I use a dating club to get good matches, and those are longer term.

is there much of a difference between momo and kirari? ive only been to kirari
Tbh I think kirari is better value for guys. Momo used to have the reputation of having better looking girls than kirari, but with the recent boom of young girls, kirari has actually been rejecting more girls than Momo from what I hear.

Reactions: Maxblack