Guest viewing is limited

Sugar Daddy Questions

I've only had one SB ask straight out for payment for a M&G (Meet & Greet). The rest seem fine just meeting to check chemistry, size each other up, etc. I do see the value in Ww's approach in giving payment on the first meeting as a show of good faith, especially if it was not discussed beforehand so there was no expectation / obligation from either side yet. Going to give it a shot on my next M&G as I refine my approach.

I've only had one SB ask straight out for payment for a M&G (Meet & Greet). The rest seem fine just meeting to check chemistry, size each other up, etc. I do see the value in Ww's approach in giving payment on the first meeting as a show of good faith, especially if it was not discussed beforehand so there was no expectation / obligation from either side yet. Going to give it a shot on my next M&G as I refine my approach.

... and maybe Ww is right indeed on that point, I dont discuss the approach and its potential efficiency. What I really couldnt accept is to make other members here believe that it is the standard practice to give money upfront for a SA date when clearly it is not , I think he even quoted 30,000 yens as a "minimum and see how the discussion goes from there" , it just doesnt work that way, unless you want it to.

Reactions: ur19877
Her being exclusive is not what I require. Just FYI. I think what I can pay is way too low to expect that. And frankly I don't want to be exclusive. So I certainly don't expect her to be.
By the way how did it go with your air hostess sweetheart? (If I may ask , but of course please feel free to not respond if you dont want to)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaaz
How much should one pay for this first date allowance? I imagine you will say it varies. But I wanted to ask anyway. What price range in your experienced opinion?
For me the range is 0 to 0. The more I practice SA (in Tokyo, I dont know about other locations) the more I think that if a lady asks me money upfront for the first meeting it is actually suspicious. And there are so many other requests anyway that I dont see why I should bother with the ones asking me that.

Reactions: Snuggles
giving payment on the first meeting as a show of good faith, especially if it was not discussed beforehand so there was no expectation / obligation from either side yet.

Yes, the ideal scenario imo and ime.

-Ww

Reactions: Jaaz
How much should one pay for this first date allowance? I imagine you will say it varies. But I wanted to ask anyway. What price range in your experienced opinion?

Here's one more bit of "data" on this topic:

Universe Club (UC) is a kosai club that has an "international division" that matches up English-speaking SDs and SBs for arrangements very much like those available through SA but via a significantly different system. You can read all about UC on some old TAG threads if you want to dig them up. But for the present context, their standard system is that the SD should give the SB ¥10,000 (at least, but it is usually exactly that) for their first meeting no matter what happens. Then, if they proceed to intimacy, he should provide her with a considerably larger amount (which varies from SB to SB and which she can set herself or negotiate on the spot etc). In other words, in the UC sugar dating system, the minimum first date allowance is ¥10,000.

This does not "prove" anything of course but is just another bit of evidence that first date allowances are a normal part of the sugar scene in many cases.

Btw, a first date costs the SD much more than the allowance he gives the SB because he also has to pay a substantial fee to the club. UC sugaring is much more expensive than SA sugaring. However, it is also much higher yield on average in terms of percentages and quality ime.

-Ww