Guest viewing is limited

Sugar dating in USA (Florida)

User#18046

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was relaying some of my recent TAG-oriented experiences to my best friend in Florida, and he is interested in possibly setting up a sugar baby arrangement with a local girl there. Are these SD sites you folks have been talking about Japan-only, or are they also in the USA -- or is there a quality US equivalent? Or does anyone know any other advice for someone in the U.S. who is completely new to this entire concept to pursue it? I suppose I (or he) could Google it, but y'all seem a much more reliable source.
Thanks,
NED

Seekingarrangement.com is by far the biggest and most successful sugar dating site in English worldwide and is based in the US (in NYC to be precise). There are tons of Florida SBs with profiles on SA. Finding the good ones requires a major investment of time and effort though.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Seekingarrangement.com is by far the biggest and most successful sugar dating site in English worldwide and is based in the US (in NYC to be precise). There are tons of Florida SBs with profiles on SA. Finding the good ones requires a major investment of time and effort though.

-Ww
Thanks, I'll point him that way! Maybe he will find the search entertaining in the meantime...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

-Ww
Ww, he got on the site and is already working on arrangements with a lady in Miami, which is far from him (he's near Tampa), but I think the distance might be a good thing this first go round. Kinda help him keep things under control.

My roommate used to be a sugar baby and she found her SD through seeking arrangement. But its probably good to do thorough research before spending time and money on potentials. hell i am visiting fl and i know orlando has some gorgeous women he could probably meet in dr phillips or just go a lounge in downtown, bound to meet one. I guess it also depends on his tastes too..

My roommate used to be a sugar baby and she found her SD through seeking arrangement. But its probably good to do thorough research before spending time and money on potentials. hell i am visiting fl and i know orlando has some gorgeous women he could probably meet in dr phillips or just go a lounge in downtown, bound to meet one. I guess it also depends on his tastes too..
He has gone kind of nuts about it. He's having a great time. The Miami girl got a little weird on him (long story) and flaked out, he's got five meet-ups arranged in the next seven days, some -- one in particular -- sounds very promising. The best one is looking for a BF not a SD... I guess girls go to SA instead of Match.com to find a base level of financial stability? Anyway, my friend would like a GF, but his wife recently died and he knows he's (as he puts it) "in the penalty box" for awhile as no emotionally healthy woman is likely to date him this soon after (and for damn good reasons). So, the thought the companionship of a SB (on my advice, since he had no knowledge of this world) might be great for at least the short term and see what happens from there.

Based on some wise advice he got from someone other than me, he is not meeting anyone who wants payment (sorry, I forget the SD terminology) for the first, platonic, "get acquainted" date. We've heard some girls are only on SA to go on paid first dates to nice restaurants and then disappear.

Anyway, thank you for your input!