Guest viewing is limited

Sugar mom out there?

Tokyoboy2019

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, Im a young Australian.

Im fit, athletic and very attractive.

I'm looking for a sugar mum around Tokyo to just go out and have fun with.

If you want a photo to see my face send me a pm and I ll be able to send it to you.

My Japanese is conversational kind of.

Until we meet....Sugar mum come and get me.

Prepare for your inbox to explode. Japan and especially this forum is just full of women searching English advertisements for sugar baby.

Hahaha, i bet.. this places is probably just dripping with sugar mums on every tab

I believe in Unicorns too!

If that is the case then I know plenty of unicorns. It's not they don't want to have sex, they just don't want that with their husbands.

Though why would they pay for it as long as there are people who are doing it from the goodness of their hearts as a community service?

Hey....I believe in Unicorns as I tag them and bag them on a weekend basis.

Are you one of those people mickey. Tagging and bagging all these unicorns

Reactions: Frenchy
Are you one of those people mickey. Tagging and bagging all these unicorns

Seems the Australian primary education is going downhill fast; it's read Mike. And I ain't one of those people; I only pick up cute spinners so I don't need the bag over their heads while I do them.

Seems the Australian primary education is going downhill fast; it's read Mike. And I ain't one of those people; I only pick up cute spinners so I don't need the bag over their heads while I do them.

Pass primary school? How retarded are you....as if I could pass that. Do you think I'm a rocket scientist?

Reactions: MikeH
Pass primary school? How retarded are you....as if I could pass that. Do you think I'm a rocket scientist?

That would also explain why the doctor was so surprised when I asked where is my pension money then? I was so damn sure he said "now it is official, you are legally retired".

I wouldn't call myself a scientist either, though I do handle pocket rockets in regular basis.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Chris and I strictly have a business relationship :D

You are saying that like it is a good thing, but in the eyes of many that just makes Chris the weirdest person on the board. :D

I have always wondered what type of person wants to be a sugar...uh son?

I think your best bet is to go hang out at those foreign (Brit, Irish, etc.) bars. Several years back, we were at the Mermaid in Akasaka Mitsuke, hanging out on the picnic benches. My bud and I were working close by and driving to work almost everyday. So, we made a beer-bet to find a richie-rich type of Japanese woman who owned property nearby so we could park our cars for free. Only alcohol makes these kinds of dumb bets.

Anyway, long story short. An older Japanese "sugar momma" type got entangled in our drunken web net and she owned a few buildings around the area and was keen on helping us out. I don`t remember the result and I chalked it up to these places are good for finding this type of sugar mom, or sugar grandma? Maybe try these out in the open places?

Good luck in finding your sugar mom. I would be interested to hear an honest "trip report" of what she makes you do in return for your living arrangements.