Guest viewing is limited

Sugar what

macdaddymeister

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am by no means a sugar expert but I had an arrange with someone for the first time and we hit it off at a hotel after our coffee meeting. During our spontaneous session she hinted the fact that I could insert just a little bit without the cap but I of course obliged. After that fun first meeting, she then invites me out casually to an event with her friends. Any of you fellas think this is a bad idea or just go with it?

Reactions: DireWolf98
Any of you fellas think this is a bad idea or just go with it?
I think the basic name of the game here is to just protect yourself as far as information goes. Otherwise, let the ball roll so long as you're comfortable.

she then invites me out casually to an event with her friends
She must feel fairly confident or those friends aren't her true inner circle of friends... but there again, it comes back to your comfort level.

I could insert just a little bit without the cap
YMMV. Personal preference all the way on this part of it...

Be realistic and don’t get too attached too soon. You both know what you’re getting into...just don’t let her get there first.

IMO. Two alarm flags raised. Be very careful protecting your privacy and keeping yourself safe. There are two options here: a) she is a foolish girl, or b) she is a girl who thinks that you are the foolish one. Neither option is good. An SB is almost like –but not, a girlfriend.

I am by no means a sugar expert but I had an arrange with someone for the first time and we hit it off at a hotel after our coffee meeting. During our spontaneous session she hinted the fact that I could insert just a little bit without the cap but I of course obliged. After that fun first meeting, she then invites me out casually to an event with her friends. Any of you fellas think this is a bad idea or just go with it?
You guys have a cover story worked out?
Or is she gonna introduce you as a dude who pays her to enjoy her time and body.

A good cover story always has a lot of truth in it.

Her friends already know, man. If you think women of any age keep sugar details from their friends...you're being far too kind. Assume that they already know and see how chill they are about it. I would not be surprised if you get volunteered to cover the beer tab or someone 'forgets their purse at home' when you're out with your lady friend.

If I were you, I would absolutely clam up about personal info or identifying details like your social network and place of employment. I'd also put any and all socials on private and absolutely DO NOT add any of them to things like Facebook. Otherwise, you're asking for it.

You guys have a cover story worked out?
Or is she gonna introduce you as a dude who pays her to enjoy her time and body.

A good cover story always has a lot of truth in it.

Last edited: