sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

Discussion in 'Sugar and Compensated Dating Arrangements' started by James Meister, Oct 12, 2019.

1. James Meister

James Meister TAG Member

Nov 8, 2019
    I have been using my shitty Japanese skills to try to set up some dates on sugardaddy.jp recently. Here is an initial report.

At first I wrote something very generic and copy / pasted into google translate and then just spammed the first 30 girls available and online right now. This was actually pretty effective at getting a reaction of some kind. Maybe 10-30% expressed some level of interest in hanging out, but only a couple were available for and adult relationship (otona no kankei) or they wouldn't do otona on the first date or they wanted something long term, or they wanted 4 times what a soap charges, etc. Unfortunately, this resulted in a lot of discussions and wasted energy and no success in lining up a date. In hindsight I wish I had just gone out and had a beer / dinner with a couple chicks and I could have hit the soaps afterwards...

Strategy 2, I changed my spam to include mention of Otona no Kankei directly. I knew that this would turn off a lot of girls, so I increased the number of girls that I spammed. I also tried targeting girls whose profiles indicated that they were "positive" - which I assumed to mean more sexually liberal. As expected the reaction rate was lower, with a lot of "I don't do adult relationship" or even something like "read my fucking profile you prick where I specifically say 'no otona no kankei' ", perhaps slightly more diplomatically.

Well I tweaked strategy 2 a few times and eventually I found that just spamming all profile types was the most effective and I have a total of 6 dates sheduled, of which 2 -3 have been completed.

1) We were supposed to meet a starbucks and chatted up to 1 hour before. Well, she never showed and never responded to later inquiries.

2) The girl who showed up looked nothing like her original image, so I declined

3) A freaking typhoon cock-blocked my date for tonight (F you typhoon)

4) ... I will report later if folks are interested.

Thanks for the read :)

SoapFTW, BB0523, MikeH and 1 other person like this.
  2. Frenchy

FrenchyFrenchy is a Verified Member Peace, Love and Camembert

Yesterday
    Looks even less fruitful than SA (so far at least). :D
    But thanks for sharing

3. James Meister

James Meister TAG Member

Nov 8, 2019
    SA is far better for hookups, but I was looking to simultaneously practice Japanese...

Frenchy likes this.
  4. Frenchy

FrenchyFrenchy is a Verified Member Peace, Love and Camembert

Yesterday
    Smart! :)

5. sugarcatwhite

sugarcatwhite TAG Member

Jun 22, 2020
    I never had luck from SA or even from here.
    All guys contact me to meet and later say want non transactional relationship cuz fell bed pay for girl.
    So I went agency and after 2 month introduced me the SD and he always be on time and very educated.
    Maybe better go to kousai club or some event?
    Im sure is plenty of girls at coffe shop, bar, etc

6. Browcoco

Browcoco TAG Member

Friday
    SA has a much smaller number of people in Tokyo, and is (in my experience) relatively useless for what I am looking for (young, Japanese).

SugarDaddy has many more users, but a large portion are “casual” in that they are just looking for platonic.

I re-registered on both sites in July. Since then, I’ve met one girl off SA who was a dud, and about 8 from SD, of whom I met 5 more than once. But I messaged many, many more people, so in terms of “batting average” SA is actually higher. That being said, for me the biggest bottleneck is not having enough time to meet new people - between my regular roster and work, I might have only one free night a week.

Neither are perfect for sure, but I guess it depends at least partially on what you’re after.

sugarcatwhite likes this.
  7. James Meister

James Meister TAG Member

Nov 8, 2019
    I initially set up a few dates through SA and then I bailed on all of them a few days in advance (sorry). The gals were a little harsh (e.g. one cussed me out for using romaji) , and given the rarity of my time in Japan I swapped to sugardaddy.jp exclusively for a variety of reasons. SA seemed fairly typical for a big city; I tend to find dates easily in big cities in the USA...

5)easy setup, but there was a clue I should have noticed that this would be a lousy date. She was already discussing the length of the date in msg #1. When we met the girl was attractive (ooh man) skinny waste, wide hips, long neck and nice natural breasts BUT it was all business. Show up, accept 5, get clothes off, lay there like a dead fish. Complain about large size, switch to bj. Quick bj, complains about duration.

Fuck me, it was awful. I would pay 5 to not have that experience in my memory... I washed up in shower and off I went. I complained to her a little bit about the unpleasantness of the social aspect (stupid move) as she bitched me out and she blocked me on the website. I understand poor physical compatibility of any kind, but not having a bad attitude .

Takeaway: for a sugar date I will henceforth insist on dinner or a beer before sealing the deal.

6) same day appt, she was a little far but agreed to come to my station. I rescheduled like 3 times, and she was still amenable. Super beautiful super friendly super intelligent. Wife type material in my book. Unfortunately after dinner it was "too late" to proceed, possibly as a result of my 3x delay, or possibly due to her lack of interest? Guess I will never know :-( we never discussed an "allowance"

7) another friendly woman who agreed to come pretty far to my station. Pretty cute, and all hospitality. We had dinner and chatted and had a totally good time. I felt a real connection, she seemed like she was having fun and wasn't forcing it. Afterwards we headed to my place arm in arm and she looked wonderful in my room. We rolled around and played for hours. Still a bright spot in my recollection. Hopefully we can meet again next year

Owari

just4fun, MikeH, Browcoco and 2 others like this.
  8. MANTIS

MANTIS TAG Member

Jul 1, 2020
    Hi Ivy, how can I contact you directly?

9. sugarcatwhite

sugarcatwhite TAG Member

Jun 22, 2020
    I still online on SA. But no luck.
    Sugar daddy.com I got a lot text from Asian man ( I guess they have fetish’s to caucasian ?) but the allowance or ppm is low.
    To me go to many date for free or 1 man ( only dinner) it’s does not worth anymore.
    Since must of online man I met give me a lot of disappointing.
    I know that happen because is a lot lady accept that price and if work for then that fine.
    I am looking for long term , it is less exhausting then go to many dates.
    Although I open exception to those live over sea.

My best advice is when find good partner keep ad long possible.

James Meister likes this.