Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

Ok, back to the original topic.
End of last week I met a 27yo OL at a LH who I had written to before on sugardaddy the same week. The information and pictures she provided on her profile largely matched reality.
I paid 4万円 (plus the fee for the room in the LH) for a total of approximately 2 hours of pleasure. Overall, she was one of the more active ones I had met so far and she took the initiative every now and then.
The only negative point for me: She had more (much more) pubic hair than me, which was an unfamiliar experience when I went down on her.

Not sure if I will see her again. It's a hairy decision.

Is it possible for the mods to remove messages that go off topic?
Also @psd. The thread is called “sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences”. Setting up a female profile there is an experience. What’s your problem?

can you guys STFU
every useful thread gets derailed by the same few people talking bullshit.
I'm sorry for the absence, but I will be cleaning things up in various places.
If the post isn't related to the topic, it will be removed when I start cleaning things up.

Ok, back to the original topic.
End of last week I met a 27yo OL at a LH who I had written to before on sugardaddy the same week. The information and pictures she provided on her profile largely matched reality.
I paid 4万円 (plus the fee for the room in the LH) for a total of approximately 2 hours of pleasure. Overall, she was one of the more active ones I had met so far and she took the initiative every now and then.
The only negative point for me: She had more (much more) pubic hair than me, which was an unfamiliar experience when I went down on her.

Not sure if I will see her again. It's a hairy decision.
There is a popular saying in Southern Europe that goes something like that: Where there is hair there is joy!

As one of the serial derailers on here (point taken) I'll add some on topic thoughts.

The main prob with SD.JP is that the search criteria are not specific enough.
Paters has a lot better search function.
One of the must features should be a free word search. I like playing golf with SB and if I could type in "ゴルフ" and then filter by prefecture and age, then I'd get a much better list of potential partners.

As I say, Paters has a much better search function, but UC has by far the best.

The main prob with SD.JP is that the search criteria are not specific enough.
Paters has a lot better search function.
One of the must features should be a free word search. I like playing golf with SB and if I could type in "ゴルフ" and then filter by prefecture and age, then I'd get a much better list of potential partners.

As I say, Paters has a much better search function, but UC has by far the best.

I don’t have any experience with UC but agree that Paters has a much better search function. I last used Paters about a year and a half ago - it looks like they now require an un-redacted ID for age verification. Was that the case for you?

I found there to be a lot more people looking for platonic only on Paters, and for people okay with non-platonic, that they were looking for at least 50K for the most part. That’s within my budget for someone I actually like, but not something I want to spend on a maguro type or someone who is otherwise not into it. (Then again, the one SB who I’ve seen longer and more consistently than any other, and whom I actually like, I met on Paters.) Any recent thoughts to share?

Do any of these sugar sites have a bulletin board where you can post what it is you want? And receive responses?

or do I have to speak to every girl separately for kinky stuff?

Do any of these sugar sites have a bulletin board where you can post what it is you want? And receive responses?

or do I have to speak to every girl separately for kinky stuff?
SD.jp has a bulletin board you can use .

The main menu has search then next to that is the bulletin board. The default is to list the the most recent posts.
There is a red button to the right where you can post a message. it says
掲示板に投稿する

I’ve never used the BB function, but if there are things that SD doesn’t allow you to message or put in your profile, it stands to reason that they don’t want you posting that on the BB, so I would be careful about just how “kinky” you get.

Reactions: Triforce
I don’t have any experience with UC but agree that Paters has a much better search function. I last used Paters about a year and a half ago - it looks like they now require an un-redacted ID for age verification. Was that the case for you?

I found there to be a lot more people looking for platonic only on Paters, and for people okay with non-platonic, that they were looking for at least 50K for the most part. That’s within my budget for someone I actually like, but not something I want to spend on a maguro type or someone who is otherwise not into it. (Then again, the one SB who I’ve seen longer and more consistently than any other, and whom I actually like, I met on Paters.) Any recent thoughts to share?

I used it for about 3 months last year and it did require photo ID (unredacted).
I had good luck there, but you are right, there are a lot more platonic girls there, which made finding a gem more difficult. I did have a couple that never talked about money. I'm still in touch with one, but she's in Fukuoka.

I've started going way more direct on SD now, and just say sorry about being so frank, but I don't want to waste your time or mine. Also I hate texting.

I'm going to a sports event this weekend and have about out half a dozen feelers in that area. All C&Pasted.

I’ve never used the BB function, but if there are things that SD doesn’t allow you to message or put in your profile, it stands to reason that they don’t want you posting that on the BB, so I would be careful about just how “kinky” you get.
There's 4 setting on the BB.
1. Message
2. Want to meet now
3. Dinner
4 I'm free on these dates.

Only prob I see with it is that the girls you've already been in contact with will see your post

Thank you for that. I suppose it’s a reset. I’ve been doing coffee meetings then direct to hotel if there is no cat fishing. However,
There's 4 setting on the BB.
1. Message
2. Want to meet now
3. Dinner
4 I'm free on these dates.

Only prob I see with it is that the girls you've already been in contact with will see your post
I agree with that, but have also found it useful that they can see your posts. Many of my conversations die out after 2-3 responses. Once I posts to the BB, all the one’s that left my offer on ‘read’ jump back on it and close the agreement that day.

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
I've been trying out Shizuoka, and I'm getting some real strange replies in Japanese.
Everyone contacting me is claiming to be a Half Japanese - Half Singaporean. Yet their English is strange and their Japanese is too.
Very Chinese looking too.

Prob not gonna meet any of them but it's fun to try and work out their angle.

How is the 10,000 "meet and greet" fee working out for you guys?

It is hard for me to get my head around the concept personally. But leaving that debate to one side, isn't it ripe for a scam by even good girls. I can imagine two cute college girls at Aoyama Gakuin getting together and thinking that they can clean out salarymen all day long - ichiman 30 minute starbucks "dates" between lectures is a great earner.

Last edited:
How is the 10,000 "meet and greet" fee working out for you guys?

It is hard for me to get my head around the concept personally. But leaving that debate to one side, isn't it ripe for a scam by even good girls. I can image two cute college girls at Aoyama Gakuin getting together and thinking that they can clean out salarymen all day long - ichiman 30 minute starbucks "dates" between lectures is a great earner.

I think that’s the key. The college aged girls are the one’s looking to rope in 10,000 man to say hello. I tell everyone due to spoofing, I don’t offer 1-man. They usually come back with suggestions of a tea and ask for transportation. My experience, the 24y-28y are the one’s that are more realistic and want some adventure and open to the true SB relationship. 29y-34y are treating it as one-off for sex with some compensation their way.

I think that’s the key. The college aged girls are the one’s looking to rope in 10,000 man to say hello. I tell everyone due to spoofing, I don’t offer 1-man. They usually come back with suggestions of a tea and ask for transportation. My experience, the 24y-28y are the one’s that are more realistic and want some adventure and open to the true SB relationship. 29y-34y are treating it as one-off for sex with some compensation their way.

I am just starting out, but noticed that it is the girls initiating contact that are the ones throwing the meet and greet fee out there. Too early to call it a trend.

But little petite 26 y.o. Yui with the F cup rack who finishes off her profile with "Please be sure to meet at the cafe" sends me a message in English...

Hello I'm Yui ❣ I'm looking for someone with a long-term relationship that I can enjoy only when I meet without interfering with each other
First of all, I'd like to meet at a cafe and meet with allowance 1, but is it okay? ??

...and then follows up again when I don't respond. Screams scam to me..

I am pretty sure if I was involved in the underworld or water trade I would be all over this potential earner.

Bugger that. 10,000yen to sit and drink coffee. Taking the piss.
Generally I'll do 10,000yen for a meal + drinks and only pay at the end.
Generally it winds up back in the bedroom, and if not by the 2nd time, then I'll cut them loose.

Reactions: Joe2017
Bugger that. 10,000yen to sit and drink coffee. Taking the piss.
Generally I'll do 10,000yen for a meal + drinks and only pay at the end.
Generally it winds up back in the bedroom, and if not by the 2nd time, then I'll cut them loose.

I think I would prefer a quick screening coffee to a screening dinner ..... I wouldn't like the idea of sitting thru a dinner "date" that one or both of us were not interested in. If coffee/cafe is going well, you could always move onto dinner. I remember back in the old FWB days, I met a girl from Metropolis magazine, worked in management at a JPN cosmetics company, had tea ( ...literally) two hundred metres from my apartment. We went back to my place without finishing the tea. I miss the old days!

We should set up a running list of girls that have ghosted or blocked after collecting the meet and greet fee.

Another list that could complement it~ would be the one where I receive unsolicited ‘I’m thinking 100,000 yen for adults’....

Reactions: namae
I've done several 10,000yen dinners. I don't mind paying a girl for her time if she needs money and could be doing other important things. None of the girls I've met have seemed like they were out to scam me, trying to get the most expensive meals, or scoff down a tiny morsel to grab her allowance and run. I'm sure other experiences are valid, but I've been kind of picky about my dates.

Last edited:
I think I would prefer a quick screening coffee to a screening dinner ..... I wouldn't like the idea of sitting thru a dinner "date" that one or both of us were not interested in. If coffee/cafe is going well, you could always move onto dinner. I remember back in the old FWB days, I met a girl from Metropolis magazine, worked in management at a JPN cosmetics company, had tea ( ...literally) two hundred metres from my apartment. We went back to my place without finishing the tea. I miss the old days!

We should set up a running list of girls that have ghosted or blocked after collecting the meet and greet fee.
Can’t remember having a really bad dinner with on a SD.
Some I knew I wouldn’t see again, but I like drinking and talking anyway.
If I wasn’t going out on a date I’d prob drop just as much coin going out with friends.
Used to take them to nice restaurants, but now it’s easier to go to an Izakaya with private rooms.

Reactions: namae