Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

I'm thinking about this as I just received an unexpected subtainial bonus. I offered an arrangement to an acquaintance who I know is in financial trouble, she thought about it but didn't want to "ruin our friendship".
That seems to be a very diplomatic answer.

Reactions: meiji
Based on your experience, how many of them tend to be real?
There are a lot of girls without pictures. Are they worth pursuing or should one just stick to girls with pictures?

Best not to communicate with the girls who don’t have profile pics. The few who don’t have pics will mention they will share after they get to know you, but the chances of that being a decent looking girl are 50/50, or less.

Reactions: Joe2017
Signed up to Paters a few weeks ago. Got 3 dates coming up in the next 3 weeks.
Only done the free bit of sd.jp but it seems pretty good. But there are so many women without photos.
Gonna let my paters membership expire before paying for sd.

I presume there is a stealth feature on the SD site (once you've paid) where they don't see your footprints unless they want you to.
The 足跡is a pain as I have the bare minimum profile, yet I've got about 10 emails in my inbox (which i can't read)

I saw a girl I know on paters/sd and she saw me. She is an absolute bitch of a thing. So the stealth feature is great.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thats lame psd. So many girls on Sugar daddy looking for help! Just be careful if the girl will not show her face on line app its a red flag. Also dont over pay I have only ben turned down once at 40,000 yen. Most girls above 25 that are hot will take 35,000 yen etc. Like Shammy mentioned for every age under 25 att another 4000 yen for every year under 25 lol.

I registered ;)

" 年上の方にエスコートしてもらいたいです"

エスコート does mean prostitution?

Best not to communicate with the girls who don’t have profile pics. The few who don’t have pics will mention they will share after they get to know you, but the chances of that being a decent looking girl are 50/50, or less.
I Will up and say thoose that do not do a video line call before the intial meet is also an isue. Out of 4 girls the I have now meet the 2 that did not do a video line call looked nothing like the posted photo. If the girl says "no I dont do line call " for 1 min to verify who I am"for what ever reason but she is willing to meet is a dead give away.

Reactions: george0
Signed up to Paters a few weeks ago. Got 3 dates coming up in the next 3 weeks..

First off, I would not go into sugar dating calling the opposite sex "bitches". That feeling will resonate in your messages back to them.

Thanks to Zutto for being an upstanding net-izen.

Look n00bs, don't do the typical actions you expect from Tinder or Badoo or Bagel and Coffee, it is shit. If you don't have game in your own country, Why do you think you can prosper here?

Reactions: Snuggles
I assume Shammy was refering to the language usage.
If I guy openly calls women bitches and sluts rather they are or not is not the point just my 2 cents

Reactions: Snuggles
I dont believe any white knights would survive very long in monering too many women need saving and limited funds lmao

First off, I would not go into sugar dating calling the opposite sex "bitches". That feeling will resonate in your messages back to them.
Yeah. Good one. Calling a person I know a "bitch" on an adult forum ruffles your feathers?

If you look up "bitch" in Webster's, there's a picture of this girl. Don't dislike many people, but this one I can't stand. Bitch is the perfect word for her.

If you look up "bitch" in Webster's, there's a picture of this girl. Don't dislike many people, but this one I can't stand. Bitch is the perfect word for her.
Wait... you know my ex-wife?

Saw this on Twitter today and had a laugh. How many of you TAG’ers have joined recently??

Regarding the discussion re pics vs no pics, keep in mind that a lot of the photos people use are “aspirational” at best. I periodically message and meet people without photos, some have been great (longest SR I had from this site was with someone without a photo), others real duds, looks wise. It may just be my experience, though, but the girls without photos tend to be nicer and more “majime,” so even if it doesn’t go anywhere I am happy to hand over a bit of taxi money. I am definitely more careful about body type, profile content, etc. with girls without photos (sometimes think with the wrong head for girls with photos), so that may be the reason.

I think many guys here me included do not have the time and patience to work through girls that will not share photos.
I have no issue if you message them and they send it to you directly or do a quick video line call but refusing to share it before the meet and greet
is too much of a risk. I rather save my 5000 yen and use it on a girl that does the above my 2 cents. Most of do not have 7 days a week we are free so time is very vauable.

I think many guys here me included do not have the time and patience to work through girls that will not share photos.
I have no issue if you message them and they send it to you directly or do a quick video line call but refusing to share it before the meet and greet
is too much of a risk. I rather save my 5000 yen and use it on a girl that does the above my 2 cents. Most of do not have 7 days a week we are free so time is very vauable.

Agreed, which is one reason I don’t do it often. I’m not really comfortable doing a Line video call myself, though, so although it sounds like a great way to confirm what the other person looks like, I’m never going to do it. I’m happy it works for you, though.

Update** Meet 2 new girls the past couple of weeks.
Girl 1 ) Very aggressive and sexualy stimulating on her texts etc but when it came to price she gave me a low ball number 1からお願いします! She was not that hot more like a 6 out of 10 so I figured wow what a great deal. Later I found out she did not mean 10,000 yen she meant 100,000 yen I of course I turned her down. She immeditly followed up with 60,000 yen. I said No again since if she agreeded to a huge reduction like that obvisouly the sex will be a let down too. Long story short she came close to my sation so we had a few glasses of wine together she said she really liked me etc on the way back to Ebisu station we bumped into anther white guy she fucked earlier in Ebisu for free might I add (side note she lives 30 min away from Ebisu and does not come to Ebisu often) At this point my decision was never meet this girl again. She spammed my line asking for an expliation of why we would not meet for sex. I told her in a way i thought a girl would understand. My words exactly as follows ”What if a girl came up to us I told u that I had sex with her and to top it off paid her double what I was paying you? How would that make you feel?” -> She still does not get the logic SMH

Girl 2) Super hot chick amazing body she works out at a gym and omg does she give a man a wild time in bed. We negociated 50,000 yen in advance so when we meet at Shibuya it was dinner drinks hotel and a lot of goodtimes. Seeing one of my previous girls on Tue and this girl again tonight as well.

Lesson learned if a girl gives u a price like 1からお願いしまう!or 4ならいけるかも! Get the actually yen amount. No idea what zeros these girls have going on in their heads. Also if they change the price on you just walk away we all need to teach greedy women actions have consqeuences.

Last edited:
@Zutto good info my friend.

IMHO it is often better if you set the price.
I have a standard of 50,000 for a date that includes dinner and hotel time.

However I never give the price out until I meet them. I have found that when I meet the girls, you get a feeling. Some are pros, some a complete amateurs. The pros like to nail the deal down in terms of numbers and time, whereas the amateurs are more go with the flow. I’ve had 3 SB first dates on consecutive days this week. First one was OK. But the 2nd 2 were awesome, and made the first one look like shit.
#2 I gave money in an envelope to at the beginning of the date as I knew we’d be spending at least A8 hours together.
#3 had dinner with and then a bar. Asked her if she wanted a drink at my place. I was expecting a no, but she said sure. She got money tucked in her purse when she left.

meeting both of them again this week.

sorry for the long post but the point I wanted to make was that I feel much happier paying what I want to pay rather than what she asks for.

@Zutto good info my friend.

IMHO it is often better if you set the price.
I have a standard of 50,000 for a date that includes dinner and hotel time.

However I never give the price out until I meet them. I have found that when I meet the girls, you get a feeling. Some are pros, some a complete amateurs. The pros like to nail the deal down in terms of numbers and time, whereas the amateurs are more go with the flow. I’ve had 3 SB first dates on consecutive days this week. First one was OK. But the 2nd 2 were awesome, and made the first one look like shit.
#2 I gave money in an envelope to at the beginning of the date as I knew we’d be spending at least A8 hours together.
#3 had dinner with and then a bar. Asked her if she wanted a drink at my place. I was expecting a no, but she said sure. She got money tucked in her purse when she left.

meeting both of them again this week.

sorry for the long post but the point I wanted to make was that I feel much happier paying what I want to pay rather than what she asks for.
I've got like 5-6 meeting set up for this week. I wonder how many are the same ones that we are all meeting :p

@just4fun approaching legend status !
Yours in Tokyo bro?
I’ve got one meet and greet set up for the 1st but the rest are out west.
hahaha.......gotta try before I'm dead and gone. Money? what? I'm gonna take it with me?

Yeah, all in Tokyo.

Reactions: DireWolf98
She still does not get the logic

I am also not really sure if I understand your logic. I am pretty sure the girls I pay do meet other guys without money. So what?

Even the chef who fried the steak I am eating now is cooking at home for his family for free but it doesn't make this steak any less tasty.