Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

Weird huh?

No Fly..... No Pay.... that's usually how flight attendants get paid... time from Door Close on plane until door open on plan that's the payable hours....

During COVID - no fly, so now they are on SA or SD.jp or whatever trying to earn some cash :D

No Fly..... No Pay.... that's usually how flight attendants get paid... time from Door Close on plane until door open on plan that's the payable hours....

During COVID - no fly, so now they are on SA or SD.jp or whatever trying to earn some cash :D

damn you nearly give me the desire to re-subscribe at SA. Never met a flight attendant. Biblically, I mean

Yeah, I'm guessing flight attendants are in a tough spot due to the pandemic. That really sucks.
But on the positive side, I'm happy to help as many as I can ;).
"Flight attendant" is a major fantasy for me, right there with "nurse" and "dental hygienist" :happy:

Reactions: Sudsy
damn you nearly give me the desire to re-subscribe at SA. Never met a flight attendant. Biblically, I mean

I feel you @Frenchy.... It's one of my bucket list items - bang a Female flight attendant, if in the Lav, then Bonus... but me thinks those days are gone... so I will have to get the female flight attendant, get her to like me enough to take a trip someplace and then bang on the plane in the Lav... :p

SA is still a bit weak IMHO.... I still lookie lookie, but not much to make me payee payee.... Maybe I am too cheepie cheepie :D

Yeah, I'm guessing flight attendants are in a tough spot due to the pandemic. That really sucks.
But on the positive side, I'm happy to help as many as I can ;).
"Flight attendant" is a major fantasy for me, right there with "nurse" and "dental hygienist" :happy:
Having said that you can go with any physique-appropriate lady to hotel Sara in Kinshicho and they provide the room and costumes. Not sure they re-created a Boeing interior though.

Reactions: Yanchan
Well this one is a pro and she made me promise to never share the pics. Nor tell her name. It was an out-of-agency deal ;)
:rolleyes: So many rules and conditions.... I thought French were non-conformists.....LOL

Both the flying waitresses and the nurses are great fantasies but pains in the ass to date as both groups have fucked up work schedules. I never tried to date with a dental hygienists as my dentist is a great looking lady so I spend all my time flirting with her.

Though even I realised I was going too far when last time when she asked if I am comfortable I blurted "every time we meet I am laying down and you are on top of me".

Reactions: Joe2017
A friend recommended this site so I just registered. There are many things I don't understand so please excuse me if I'm rude or misunderstand something.
I work in clothing retail and my hobbies are shopping and having afternoon tea.
My dream is to become a nail artist.

Reactions: Browcoco
I am a 36 year-old CEO of a fashion designer. I am looking for one special woman to join me at dinners at three star restaurants and also join me flying first class on my business trips. I will of course arrange for you to stay in your own suite room at five start hotels and pay you a generous monthly allowance. Please be assured that I do not have any untoward motives and we do not need to have an adult (otona) relationship.

A friend recommended this site so I just registered. There are many things I don't understand so please excuse me if I'm rude or misunderstand something.
I work in clothing retail and my hobbies are shopping and having afternoon tea.
My dream is to become a nail artist.

Reactions: Browcoco