Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

I am a 36 year-old CEO of a fashion designer. I am looking for one special woman to join me at dinners at three star restaurants and also join me flying first class on my business trips. I will of course arrange for you to stay in your own suite room at five start hotels and pay you a generous monthly allowance. Please be assured that I do not have any untoward motives and we do not need to have an adult (otona) relationship.

Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

I haven’t used SA nor any other sugar site for a year now, so just curious: given the current situation, where probably it is less easy for the ladies to find suck... ahem, sponsors, are there still some hilariously demanding princess-y types who think they deserve the Royal treatment , or it’s getting more humble overall?

I haven’t used SA nor any other sugar site for a year now, so just curious: given the current situation, where probably it is less easy for the ladies to find suck... ahem, sponsors, are there still some hilariously demanding princess-y types who think they deserve the Royal treatment , or it’s getting more humble overall?
I dunno, it is the most boring group of women ever assembled into one website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy and george0

@Frenchy, I've noticed that SA has become more populated with "Platonic" requests so that could be a sign of the COVID-19 times.... but as far as more humble ? hmmmm not sure as I filter out "Luxury Lifestyle" :D

@Frenchy, I've noticed that SA has become more populated with "Platonic" requests so that could be a sign of the COVID-19 times.... but as far as more humble ? hmmmm not sure as I filter out "Luxury Lifestyle" :D
You’re a wise man. Wish I had done the same , but you live and you learn...

You’re a wise man. Wish I had done the same , but you live and you learn...

You can still so it if you so choose.... just click filter when you search... I don't think they have a "Platonic" filter yet....

Don’t expect reasonable behavior during these crazy times. Those “princesses” are still out there and they are still hilarious.

Reactions: Frenchy
Don’t expect reasonable behavior during these crazy times. Those “princesses” are still out there and they are still hilarious.

They are just fishing, hoping to catch a Hap Smith type - someone who wants or needs a platonic girl around.

But some of them go fishing with absolutely no bait! They are the funny/sad ones.

The stupid ones are the ones that adopt the "let me tell you how this is going to work, boso" tone.

Reactions: Joe2017
I unsubscribed from SA almost one year ago, but at least one princess seem to have given up. I met a SB there, took her to dinner and when finish she asked me 500K monthly, and also to give her a dog (600K). I told her with a smile that 40K every time we meet and a kawaii stuffed dog would be fine. I am usually generous to my girls, but I like to be milked softly. She snubbed me saying that “I am not such a prostitute” and we did not contact again. Two months ago this SB sent me a sexy selfie by Line, she told me that she would like to see me ... for 30K and no dog. Time puts everything in its place.

She snubbed me saying that “I am not such a ” and we did not contact again. Two months ago this SB sent me a sexy selfie by Line, she told me that she would like to see me ... for 30K and no dog. Time puts everything in its place
And with time everyone becomes "such a "

Reactions: Frenchy and Joe2017
I unsubscribed from SA almost one year ago, but at least one princess seem to have given up. I met a SB there, took her to dinner and when finish she asked me 500K monthly, and also to give her a dog (600K). I told her with a smile that 40K every time we meet and a kawaii stuffed dog would be fine. I am usually generous to my girls, but I like to be milked softly. She snubbed me saying that “I am not such a prostitute” and we did not contact again. Two months ago this SB sent me a sexy selfie by Line, she told me that she would like to see me ... for 30K and no dog. Time puts everything in its place.

ah ah, great story!
So, is she worth her more reasonable expectations?
Note that without a dog she may not want to accept doggie style either ... so get that poodle plush toy ready just in case ;)

Reactions: BB0523 and Joe2017
Note that without a dog she may not want to accept doggie style either
Hahaha!!! :ROFLMAO: I'll keep it in mind. The girl deserves to give her a try as soon as I have more time. I'll give her the 40K I promised, and I'll take her to the APS, just in case :D

Reactions: Frenchy
Hahaha!!! :ROFLMAO: I'll keep it in mind. The girl deserves to give her a try as soon as I have more time. I'll give her the 40K I promised, and I'll take her to the APS, just in case :D
Yes, after all she proposed you the biggest P4P discount I’ve heard about (unless you planned to bang her 3 times everyday , if so revert to her original offer)

unless you planned to bang her 3 times everyday
Every day with the same girl? It would be like being married. :ROFLMAO: She was looking for only one SD and offered exclusivity. According to her, she had a Japanese SD who gave her 1000K / month, but he quit. Maybe she had a harsh reality check and desperately needs a complementary income now. Let’s see.

Every day with the same girl? It would be like being married. :ROFLMAO: She was looking for only one SD and offered exclusivity. According to her, she had a Japanese SD who gave her 1000K / month, but he quit. Maybe she had a harsh reality check and desperately needs a complementary income now. Let’s see.
1 mil a month? Lol... she’s an actress or model ?
Btw in my experience “like being married” is indeed with the same woman, but zero time a day everyday

Whoa whoa, he didn’t say three times a year!

In December I met someone who claimed she met someone who paid 50K per meet for dinner only on a weekly basis before he had to “move to America.” I guess when a Japanese SD says “I’m moving to America” it’s the equivalent of an American parent telling their kids that the family dog “moved upstate.”

1 mil a month? Lol... she’s an actress or model ?
Btw in my experience “like being married” is indeed with the same woman, but zero time a day everyday
She is very attractive and high class, from Nagoya, she came to Tokyo to study at a prestigious university. Maybe she inflated her story, but as far I know there are some old Japanese sachos in their 70s that pay that and more.

She is very attractive and high class, from Nagoya, she came to Tokyo to study at a prestigious university. Maybe she inflated her story, but as far I know there are some old Japanese sachos in their 70s that pay that and more.
Aaah... wished I had been a sugar babe in my young days... :rolleyes:

Reactions: BB0523
Hello everyone w my girlfriend get in touch with an sugar daddy agency, and I'm thinking to do the same but to find sugar mommy... Do you have some advice? Place to go, agency or best website?
Thanks for your help

Hello everyone w my girlfriend get in touch with an sugar daddy agency, and I'm thinking to do the same but to find sugar mommy... Do you have some advice? Place to go, agency or best website?
Thanks for your help
Seeking.com accepts male SBs for female SDs . Just make sure you parameter yourself correctly at the beginning... or you may get lot of attention from potential gay daddys (but if it’s just money you want and you don’t mind sucking dick that’s probably easier to find than a suggar mommy)
Bonne chance :)

Seeking.com accepts male SBs for female SDs . Just make sure you parameter yourself correctly at the beginning... or you may get lot of attention from potential gay daddys (but if it’s just money you want and you don’t mind sucking dick that’s probably easier to find than a suggar mommy)
Bonne chance :)
Can you do the same thing as on SD.jp? "I'm interested in shopping and meals, not adult related relationships"

Reactions: Browcoco
Can you do the same thing as on SD.jp? "I'm interested in shopping and meals, not adult related relationships"
I dunno man... yeah maybe sugar moms or gay SDs pay for a guy just to be a shopping and dining companion... but I suspect that even in that type of relationship the SB is expected to put up or shut up at some point of time... rich ladies and gays have needs too :D

Reactions: shadowboxer