Guest viewing is limited

sugardaddy.jp some initial experiences

I dunno man... yeah maybe sugar moms or gay SDs pay for a guy just to be a shopping and dining companion... but I suspect that even in that type of relationship the SB is expected to put up or shut up at some point of time... rich ladies and gays have needs too :D
"Feelings" is the word you are looking for.

Hi All, I am sorry for not getting on this board these days, busy doing the push and pull this 緊急事態宣言.

My goodness, the amount of ripe girls has exploded and the rates have come down. I am averaging 5K-15K per pull and that will eventually go to 0 cost. My highest is 3-4 19 or so cuties in the bed in Shinjuku and Ikebukuru and gotanda. I cannot even explain the logic in the market now, it is AMAZING.

I am averaging the age up and down on SD.jp and have been super successful during the need for cash in this pandemic.

Gents, play well, the market is ripe to have an amazing amount of fun. Afternoon delights are on the table!

Hi All, I am sorry for not getting on this board these days, busy doing the push and pull this 緊急事態宣言.

My goodness, the amount of ripe girls has exploded and the rates have come down. I am averaging 5K-15K per pull and that will eventually go to 0 cost. My highest is 3-4 19 or so cuties in the bed in Shinjuku and Ikebukuru and gotanda. I cannot even explain the logic in the market now, it is AMAZING.

I am averaging the age up and down on SD.jp and have been super successful during the need for cash in this pandemic.

Gents, play well, the market is ripe to have an amazing amount of fun. Afternoon delights are on the table!

so, are U going to shill a new deai-for-dummies service? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun and MikeH

Let's hope that SB prices won’t go up from now on due to the influence of this forum, as happened with GameStop. :ROFLMAO:

That's it, I'm gonna run over to Reddit and make a new channel for sbstonks.

You need to give the regular TAG members an advance warning so we can get in to the profits too. :p

I can only partially confirm this. Indeed the number of members seems to be increasing, but I have not yet seen any drop of the market price. In fact, on the contrary, I had the impression that 100K per pull are now quoted more often.
Or maybe I'm just really bad at negotiating.

I can only partially confirm this. Indeed the number of members seems to be increasing, but I have not yet seen any drop of the market price. In fact, on the contrary, I had the impression that 100K per pull are now quoted more often.
Or maybe I'm just really bad at negotiating.

I’m too chickenshit to ask for 5K but I have seen 20k recently, and by people who aren’t just deli-heru shops looking for customers, and definitely a lot more 30k asks, compared to 50K before. Someone whom I’ve been seeing regularly for some time also told me that if I feel like what she normally asks for (30k) is too much she would accept less.

On the other hand, most of the 100K types are people I’ve seen on the site for years (literally the same person on their third or fourth or fourth account). But maybe I’m just getting better at avoiding those types.

Reactions: shadowboxer
Indeed the amount of girls is astonishing. I can't keep up :cry:
The other week I had 4 encounters in 4 days. It was totally epic and I was beyond satisfied (and exhausted) :D
I'm actually doing the "lunch and shopping" with one of the girls. She wanted to take it slowly before we jump in bed. Normally I'd pass, but she's damn charming ... real trouble that girl. ;-) I'm really enjoying it too. She's great company and makes me feel like a young boy again, going out on dates, trying to get in her pants.... :ROFLMAO:
It's a nice change of pace and gives me some time to recharge for my other girls :D

Indeed the amount of girls is astonishing. I can't keep up :cry:
The other week I had 4 encounters in 4 days. It was totally epic and I was beyond satisfied (and exhausted) :D
I'm actually doing the "lunch and shopping" with one of the girls. She wanted to take it slowly before we jump in bed. Normally I'd pass, but she's damn charming ... real trouble that girl. ;-) I'm really enjoying it too. She's great company and makes me feel like a young boy again, going out on dates, trying to get in her pants.... :ROFLMAO:
It's a nice change of pace and gives me some time to recharge for my other girls :D

How much did you invest in the "lunch and shopping" program so far?

How much did you invest in the "lunch and shopping" program so far?

She asked for 1-man for coffee dates, 2-man for lunch/dinner dates. I cover the cost of food/drinks too.
So far we've done coffee twice, lunch twice, and later this week we're having a dinner. She is a foodie, so she's been taking me to some pretty nice places.
Shopping was just one time so far. She took me to Zara, tried a knit dress she had seen online, did a "fashion show" for me, and then with a huge smile asked if I could buy it for her. :D She did look amazing in it, so that was that, and there went another 1-man :ROFLMAO:
I'm really enjoying it to be honest. She's a real charmer that girl, very laid back, easy to talk to (fluent in English too).
There's of course the chance that's she just baiting me along, with no intention to ever get to the "adult" stage.
But I realized, that's actually not a problem for me. I'm enjoying her company as is, and I can easily find sex somewhere else (and I do :ROFLMAO:)

She asked for 1-man for coffee dates, 2-man for lunch/dinner dates. I cover the cost of food/drinks too.
So far we've done coffee twice, lunch twice, and later this week we're having a dinner. She is a foodie, so she's been taking me to some pretty nice places.
Shopping was just one time so far. She took me to Zara, tried a knit dress she had seen online, did a "fashion show" for me, and then with a huge smile asked if I could buy it for her. :D She did look amazing in it, so that was that, and there went another 1-man :ROFLMAO:
I'm really enjoying it to be honest. She's a real charmer that girl, very laid back, easy to talk to (fluent in English too).
There's of course the chance that's she just baiting me along, with no intention to ever get to the "adult" stage.
But I realized, that's actually not a problem for me. I'm enjoying her company as is, and I can easily find sex somewhere else (and I do :ROFLMAO:)

well , so you get what you want out of this and it’s not extravagantly costly (in my opinion. and experience). Congrats!

Reactions: Yanchan
OK....
So we're coming out of Winter and it's time to get the ball rolling for 2021.

Paid 3 months at SD.
Got an email saying my profile was in violation cos I said something like "I don't like shopping, I'm more of a go out and do things papa". This got flagged.

Anyway, I'm finding the search option very limited. Is there a key word search etc?

The SD's search options suck for sure. Also I wish the profiles listed actual weight instead of the very subjective "normal, a bit thin, thin" ...
At any rate, just staying logged in for an hour, I get a bunch of profile visits and messages, so there's plenty to choose from even without the search.

Any tips on opening messages or negotiations?

The last time I successfully used the site was a year ago. I found a girl that I meet for 2man per. She’s often busy now, so I’m thinking of signing up again.

In my experience, there were a lot of 10+man “models” and girls fishing for 2man dinners with no intention of going further. I have a friend who absolutely insists that the going rate is 1.5 and that no sane Japanese would pay more. But the best offers I got were 2, and average around 3-4.

Any tips on opening messages or negotiations?

The last time I successfully used the site was a year ago. I found a girl that I meet for 2man per. She’s often busy now, so I’m thinking of signing up again.

In my experience, there were a lot of 10+man “models” and girls fishing for 2man dinners with no intention of going further. I have a friend who absolutely insists that the going rate is 1.5 and that no sane Japanese would pay more. But the best offers I got were 2, and average around 3-4.

I think 2 is not too bad. Don't go for the 10+ man "models" and the 2man dinners. It's not worth it.
Don't ask me on negotiations as my skills with regards to that suck.
Your opening message will not play such a crucial role (except you write something completely insane).

That's gold mining. How many have you found?

A decent gold mine would produce around 40 kgs daily so that would be one spinner per day.

Reactions: Browcoco