Guest viewing is limited

SuggarDaddy.jp Paid Worth it??

hajimetesan

TAG Member
Reaction score
So far im digging the site layout etc. But I cant help but think ghe 6,000 yen required to send messages is maybe a big jump. From what it seems the site is great. Lot of people saying they actually get dates.

I'm aware I'll be shelling out cash if I do meet up with ladies, but how has your paid account for SD.jp been? Is there some way around it??? Apparently you can only send 1 message a day with a free account, thats pretty absurd.

Is there some way around it??? Apparently you can only send 1 message a day with a free account, thats pretty absurd.
It would rather be absurd if the site was free to use. This is not a charity or tax subsidized service. Somebody has built it and is paying one way or another for keeping it alive. Why don’t you expect to pay for it? “Finding a way around” is not different from stealing in my opinion.

So far im digging the site layout etc. But I cant help but think ghe 6,000 yen required to send messages is maybe a big jump. From what it seems the site is great. Lot of people saying they actually get dates.

I'm aware I'll be shelling out cash if I do meet up with ladies, but how has your paid account for SD.jp been? Is there some way around it??? Apparently you can only send 1 message a day with a free account, thats pretty absurd.
You probably won't believe me, but it's cheap. When you don't pay for something, you are the product. ;)

It's cheap and there are a lot more women who are willing to tell you what they want directly without all that subtle run around compared to SA.

I wasn't asking for a completely free product, but more wondering if there is any functionality at all in a free account. It seems a free acount is pointless. 3, 5, or 10 messages would be more realistic no?

I do expect for a product, but the ideal of a trail account is to let there be an actual trial.

SD.jp seems to have quite a potential so I'll just buy into it. If anyone has other experiences, do post about them. :)

I wasn't asking for a completely free product, but more wondering if there is any functionality at all in a free account. It seems a free acount is pointless. 3, 5, or 10 messages would be more realistic no?

I do expect for a product, but the ideal of a trail account is to let there be an actual trial.

SD.jp seems to have quite a potential so I'll just buy into it. If anyone has other experiences, do post about them. :)
The free option is just a trial. It allows you to see how many sugar babies are available, how they are, try how the matching system works and try to date a girl by sending a message. Yes, only one per day, but isn't that enough for feee? (n) If you are good and lucky enough you can date a girl in three messages :D It seems that what you are looking for is to try dating girls for free, not how the website works.;) You can find lot of comments and experiences about SD here in TAG. Good luck!

Sorry mate but you are looking in the wrong place. If you’re bitching about paying 6000yen then it’s not for you.
For what you get SD.jp is incredibly cheap. If you have a problem paying this then the sugar world is not for you. Try the hub on a Friday night .

The ale is 740 per pint and I don't remember seeing anyone I could fuck without at least ten pints there so it actually gets more expensive.

As a long time lurker and occasionally happening upon your comical posts, thank you again for a hall-of-fame worthy quote. :LOL: lmao

Reactions: MikeH
The ale is 740 per pint and I don't remember seeing anyone I could fuck without at least ten pints there so it actually gets more expensive.
And don't have to get up several times during the night to piss the pints. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH
And don't have to get up several times during the night to piss the pints. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get up, at least that way you can be sure to make her wet.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
This is my go-to site. I was on Paddy57 and pulled maybe 10 girls, including お散歩 dates in Yoyogi and Meiji jingu park. I am on PJ now and sifting through ワクワク which pulled a few girls. Long story short, sugardaddy.jp is an amazing site. I have used it for 3-4 years now and am still pulling girls weekly.

Reactions: Triforce
This is my go-to site. I was on Paddy57 and pulled maybe 10 girls, including お散歩 dates in Yoyogi and Meiji jingu park. I am on PJ now and sifting through ワクワク which pulled a few girls. Long story short, sugardaddy.jp is an amazing site. I have used it for 3-4 years now and am still pulling girls weekly.

These are dating sites / apps? I cannot find paddy57dating or PJ unless i'm missing something?

Not having much luck on ワクワク

These are dating sites / apps? I cannot find paddy57dating or PJ unless i'm missing something?

Not having much luck on ワクワク
Paddy and PJ are on the iPhone app sites. I gave up on paddy as it was just an unreal situation. Too many girls at one time I had to slow things down.

For sugar daddy.jp, there is an online site. I had an izakaya 20’s girl, Taiwanese ryigakusei and a 30’s woman yesterday at Kinshicho yesterday. This is, and has always been my go to site for sugar fun.

Wakuwaku has been a small gold mine. Met a few women there in the past week in Kinshicho and it was fun.

Meeting a super hot yoga mommy from PJ in an hour is so in Marunouchi for lunch.

Give it another try.

Reactions: namae
Paddy and PJ are on the iPhone app sites. I gave up on paddy as it was just an unreal situation. Too many girls at one time I had to slow things down.

For sugar daddy.jp, there is an online site. I had an izakaya 20’s girl, Taiwanese ryigakusei and a 30’s woman yesterday at Kinshicho yesterday. This is, and has always been my go to site for sugar fun.

Wakuwaku has been a small gold mine. Met a few women there in the past week in Kinshicho and it was fun.

Meeting a super hot yoga mommy from PJ in an hour is so in Marunouchi for lunch.

Give it another try.

Haha is too many girls really a bad thing? ;-)

Yeah I will the sites another chance especially Wakuwaku. I just don’t want to waste endless credits getting no where.

Yeah I will the sites another chance especially Wakuwaku. I just don’t want to waste endless credits getting no where.
You have to invest a little of your time. My experience is sugardaddy is worth it if you have some time to invest, and is one of the cheapest. Paddy67 was one of my biggest pulls, especially for the college girls. I gave up on Paddy because it was becoming too much of a easy target. I am on PJ and Sugar Daddy.jp and wakuwaku. PJ has pulled some amazing girls, albeit you have to offer 2-4man yen for the initial hook, but ofter that it is negotiable.

Had a wakuwaku girl dotakyan on me last monday. Waku doesn't have the volume of girls that Paddy or PJ or sugardaddy had. In a pandemic, money is the king. I would stay away from waku, happy mail, omiai, pairs, tinder, badoo and other useless sites. If you want the instant gratification, hit the sex places, but be careful of covid.