Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min. - 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
In-call at the shop

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
This is one of my favorite rub and tugs. Price is right, and the massage is much better than any other HE place I’ve been to, and the HE is good too, even if the service is not as erotic as the places where HE is the main. Plus, the proprietors Yui and Yuna are such sweethearts.

First of all the shop is very clean and has a relaxing atmosphere. Couldn’t ask more from a place like this.

Back in March, they had a new girl join them, Hina. I was her very first customer there, and I’ve seen her a second time since, so I feel a duty to write this review!

Hina seems to be in her mid-to-late 30s. She is slender, with shapely legs and a small bust. One thing I don’t like much about Venus right now is that the girls will wear masks while they service you, so I haven’t seen her whole face, but her eyes are very nice and sparkly. She has a short bob haircut which suits her well, and like all the girls in the shop, she’s from Northern China. She’s a pleasant and decent conversationalist, though not as charismatic as Yui and Yuna.

Hina’s bubble play in the shower room is OK. She gives you a good wash-down, but nothing too teasing and no offer for a pop there. It is in the massage room where she shines. She gives a good relaxing deep tissue massage, and because my legs were especially tired she walked on them. My body was nice and refreshed.

When the flip came she applied the oil, but her technique is admittedly a bit lacking. It started basically as the standard piston up and down. I ended up showing her a few ways that I liked it, such as the rosy palm. She lied beside me putting her smooth leg over me which felt great, and my hands were allowed to roam over the clothes. The job wasn’t rushed per se, but it was obvious she didn’t want to drag it on, so I obliged by coming a bit earlier than I would have liked. Still got the job done!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Bottom line is all of the ladies at Venus are good, Hina being no exception. Her massage is especially good, so I could see myself going there just for that when I have the right aches and pains, and she is nice eye candy for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/24/2022

I'm a big fan of Yui, although Yuna seems to be the crowd favorite. I'm glad to hear positive reviews, this is a shop that deserves our patronage.

Reactions: TheWumpus
Thanks for the great intel! I wish I'd known there was a decent massage/HE shop in Suidobashi. Could've made an entire afternoon out of it. Nice massage, blow my load then walk over to LaQua for a nice soak, a shit-ton of overpriced beer and then they've got a fantastic Vietnamese sandwich joint there. I hope it survived the pandemic. Definitely have to bookmark this one for November.