http://www.relax-m.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Close to SuidobashinStation

Language Notes:
Chinese and Japanese but I don't believe it's important

Details of the Encounter:
this place is open 24 hrs a day. The 80 minute 9000 yen course is good for a trip to the shower room which has the typical soft table to get a good soap down scrub. After a good lather on your back side with rinse you'll be asked to turn over or a frontal soap down. She'll truly lather your member.

After your cleansing you return to your cubicle- not really different than the other ones discussed in this forum. Here is where lack of language can be a problem. My girl, Sakura, asked me where I was tight (needed massage), but she asked in not so great Japanese - she is Chinese and been here only a year. If you can't do Chinese or Japanese I'm sure she'll easily understand you prefer that she pay great attention to your member.

I speak Chinese, so I simple rolled over on my back and asked her to relax next to me for a while and take care of my member.

I have been visiting a number of these fairly newly opened massage places and discover the Chinese ones aren't picky about linguistic ability. Like everyone, they just want to make a living and survive. However, it is a better session when conversation happens, but remember many of these Chinese ladies are still improving on their basic Chinese.

Just be a gentleman. Sakura, for example, ain't gonna have English conversation but be nice to her and she will truly try to learn a new word or two, but most importantly she will ensure you feel good, putting lotion on her hands and methodically playing with your tool.

This place never once asked my about language. I opened my iPad, showed them the system and they offered me the 80 minute course with discount.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Of course I will return, but I am checking out a bunch of these massage places. There are just so many, nearly at every station.

Thank you! That's another great resource added to the pool of places to choose from. I know @Tokidoki has been targeting a few places but hasn't taken the leap yet to try... This is more incentive to go try more of these places. I think the 80 minute course is a good deal for the cost.

Again, appreciate your contribution!

Thank you! That's another great resource added to the pool of places to choose from. I know @Tokidoki has been targeting a few places but hasn't taken the leap yet to try... This is more incentive to go try more of these places. I think the 80 minute course is a good deal for the cost.

Again, appreciate your contribution!

I chickened out and went to the same place in this review, just posted a 2nd review for this shop. I'll try to use a completely new shop next time.

I chickened out and went to the same place in this review, just posted a 2nd review for this shop. I'll try to use a completely new shop next time.
Ahahahaha.... well thanks for the additional review nonetheless.

Maybe he's of different dialect and they're having a hard time getting across each other. I've heard of chinese people of different provinces having to write down what they are saying just so they can understand one another.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

This:

However, it is a better session when conversation happens, but remember many of these Chinese ladies are still improving on their basic Chinese.

I thought should have said:

However, it is a better session when conversation happens, but remember many of these Chinese ladies are still improving on their basic Japanese.

But @cytusfubu has a really good point...

Maybe he's of different dialect and they're having a hard time getting across each other. I've heard of chinese people of different provinces having to write down what they are saying just so they can understand one another.

In China, some movies on TV have subtitles. That way, if the dialogue is in Hokkien or Cantonese or Fukinese, people in other parts of the country can understand.

NEVER GO HERE!!
I don't know what kind of guy you are but you probably work for them.
Next time, say what you have, say the girl are not like the picture!
And of course is really expensive for you can have,: bad massage and of course only masturbation! ( 10000 yens 70 minutes than you can see on internet)
Thanks to give more detail at your add guys, maybe some'of you need only company('go'doing sugar daddy if it's your hobby), but never recommand place this is not recommandable.
Of course, girls won't to be naked and won't to be touch. ( only boobs.)
Girl are chubby too, but's it's a détail.
I' m really chocked, not for the place, but by men who recommand things like that.
I'm really angry until the end. And my japanese it's not enought good to explain, is not cause of her but cause of this son of... in this forum.Next time, i will ask more détail.
NOT RECOMMANDED AT ALL. ( For the same price you can have bad massage too and fuck in other place)

NEVER GO HERE!!
I don't know what kind of guy you are but you probably work for them.
Next time, say what you have, say the girl are not like the picture!
And of course is really expensive for you can have,: bad massage and of course only masturbation! ( 10000 yens 70 minutes than you can see on internet)
Thanks to give more detail at your add guys, maybe some'of you need only company('go'doing sugar daddy if it's your hobby), but never recommand place this is not recommandable.
Of course, girls won't to be naked and won't to be touch. ( only boobs.)
Girl are chubby too, but's it's a détail.
I' m really chocked, not for the place, but by men who recommand things like that.
I'm really angry until the end. And my japanese it's not enought good to explain, is not cause of her but cause of this son of... in this forum.Next time, i will ask more détail.
NOT RECOMMANDED AT ALL. ( For the same price you can have bad massage too and fuck in other place)
We get it, you dont like massage with hand job finish places.
There are guys for who its relaxing though so its recommended to them.
Why dont you read the whole review instead of just checking if its recommended or not?
They you could see you get only a handjob and not super professional massage skills.

Not everyone dislikes those kind of shops, there are thons of them around Asia, its no scam or something.
If you did your research properly you could know what to expect.

We get it, you dont like massage with hand job finish places.
There are guys for who its relaxing though so its recommended to them.
Why dont you read the whole review instead of just checking if its recommended or not?
They you could see you get only a handjob and not super professional massage skills.

Not everyone dislikes those kind of shops, there are thons of them around Asia, its no scam or something.
If you did your research properly you could know what to expect.
@Jerram - Please take the advice of @User#8628 you need to research the various types of venues in Japan. That way, you won't fly-off the handle with an over-reaction.

You need to study these things. That way, you know what to expect expect. Metaphorically speaking, you can't buy a Big Mac at a Mos Burger.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I see " playing on my tool"
I understand " blowjob ", but if i was take care about the entire sentence, now i see what's is mean.
Yeah, my réaction was overreact, i post just after the meeting.
And i didn't know, that some people like just to be masturbate for high price.
I will be more carreful, but please next time, write clearly what kind of etablishement it was. There is many different service in tokyo.

But like i say before, be more precise, it's not normal too recommend place and don't write " carreful girl are not like the picture".
It's the basis when we post a review.

@Jerram: its common around asia that the standard service are handjobs, and it takes some negotiations if you wish for something more. the language barrier is also a major cockblock in these situations. if you desire 100% sure full service, i think soaplands are the thing for you.

@grunt thanks for the review. Ill try and add a few more too.
You seem to like HE places, as do I. Have you ever been to a place like this but with japanese staff? I wonder if they exist....
@Durg50 - Yes, massage venues that offer HE, with Japanese staff, exist. I am sure if you surf through this site, you will find some.

Seikan Health, Seikan Massage and other similar category venues provide such services. The key is finding the ones staffed by J-Girls.

There's outcall seikan massage with japanese, and there is seikan health which is just fashion health no?
I mean a massage shop u can walk in and get a decent massage and HE. Like asian feeling / mystique but with japanese. Im sure it would cost more but Id go.
Meguro oedo place exists but the ladies are all old as far as I can tell.

@grunt thanks for the review. Ill try and add a few more too.
You seem to like HE places, as do I. Have you ever been to a place like this but with japanese staff? I wonder if they exist....

They do. As a little RTFF would reveal ....

And it's good to see the Dire Wolf back in Edo and in action. The bear hopes the wolf is the same as the famous one some 10 years back at ISG. What a great time that was ....

NEVER GO HERE!! ... NOT RECOMMANDED AT ALL. ( For the same price you can have bad massage too and fuck in other place)

How about telling us where these great places are where you can fuck and get BJs for the same money us uneducated shlubs pay at these horrible handjob joints? That way, your mote-mote rating on this site would increase, and us uneducated shlubs would learn something --- win-win all around!

And it's good to see the Dire Wolf back in Edo and in action. The bear hopes the wolf is the same as the famous one some 10 years back at ISG. What a great time that was ....
@Babaram - Thanks my friend. I am the same Dire Wolf who used to post on ISG (wrote the FAQ) and several other sites.

I discovered this site prior to a recent visit to Tokyo. I look forward to contributing, sharing and discovering.

Last edited:
They do. As a little RTFF would reveal ....

Ive both read and contributed to the forum.

I dont see any reviews of a good quality japanese massage incall plus HE place. Apart from meguro oedo that is staffed by older women, which isnt my preference.

Given that i have provided info on several places in past reviews i thought it reasonable to put the question out there.

There's outcall seikan massage with japanese, and there is seikan health which is just fashion health no? ... (snip) ....
Seikan Health and Fashion Health might be very similar - it's case by case. Some Seikan Health used to offer Mat Play as option. I'm not sure if that's still true. Seikan Health might offer the pretense of a massage, Fashion Health doesn't.

I am sure some Japanese hobbyists could provide a more thorough explanation.