Guest viewing is limited

Suidobashi

@Durg50 : The original question was "Have you ever been to a place like this but with japanese staff? I wonder if they exist...."

Now it's "good quality japanese massage incall plus HE place" which is not in Meguro Oedo, and not staffed by older women.

That of course makes it a bit trickier.

For some (probably legal) reasons, INCALL places that officially offer handjobs and are staffed by Japanese are hard to find. Options:
- There are tons of places that supply very young and very Japanese technicians on an outcall basis, sometimes straight to the "rental room" a floor lower.
- There are many incall bodywash and massage places staffed with very young and very Japanese technicians who will supply you -- off the books -- with the required HJ after they made sure that you are not the fuzz.

I'd recommend the first option, better surroundings, and a more straightforward transaction.

@grunt thanks for the review. Ill try and add a few more too.
You seem to like HE places, as do I. Have you ever been to a place like this but with japanese staff? I wonder if they exist....

Like other people here said, they do exist. I'm a regular at one which is super low key and private in which all of the therapists are 100% Japanese.

Like other people here said, they do exist. I'm a regular at one which is super low key and private in which all of the therapists are 100% Japanese.

You don't need to reveal the name of the place but I was wondering what services you get. Is it just HJ finishes? Any possibilities of a BJ?

You don't need to reveal the name of the place but I was wondering what services you get. Is it just HJ finishes? Any possibilities of a BJ?

HJ finishes is all I've gotten so far...but there were times where I've asked if they were willing to give a BJ and they would come so close to doing it but hesitated at the last minute since they told me that it's not allowed.

HJ finishes is all I've gotten so far...but there were times where I've asked if they were willing to give a BJ and they would come so close to doing it but hesitated at the last minute since they told me that it's not allowed.

I hope you get the holy grail one day - a BJ in a semi legit massage parlor

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's like in a a hostess club: "If you come here more often ..."

In one of my favorite all Japanese establishments (name and practitioner withheld for pure selfishness.) over many sessions we advanced from pure touching to more interesting parts. I could taste her pussy, which she enjoyed, and I traded that into "hey, I kiss yours, so you can kiss mine." That led to full body kissing, ball kissing, and eventually fleeting kisses on the part in question. I bet with bi-weekly visits, I can get more by the end of the year...

It's like in a a hostess club: "If you come here more often ..."

In one of my favorite all Japanese establishments (name and practitioner withheld for pure selfishness.) over many sessions we advanced from pure touching to more interesting parts. I could taste her pussy, which she enjoyed, and I traded that into "hey, I kiss yours, so you can kiss mine." That led to full body kissing, ball kissing, and eventually fleeting kisses on the part in question. I bet with bi-weekly visits, I can get more by the end of the year...

Spot on @Babaram! The more money and time you invest at a certain establishment then maybe you're bound to receive more...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland