Guest viewing is limited

Summer Nanpa Tips

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
A few summer tips:

Beach bangs:
Yuigahama and Enoshima are the best two beaches in Shonan for pickup. Bring a tent for beach bangs and/or pull in the evening into the ocean (if you go out 30-40meters nobody can tell you’re fucking. Bring a condom in your boardshorts and slip it on quickly). Alternatively, rent a minpaku (good luck finding one now though) and pull there.

Summer 祭り:

The best matsuris are Azabujuban matsuri and Torinoichi (which is actually more like Fall tbh) aka kyaba matsuri in Shinjuku. Kawagoe is also good but just finished. Mostly it’s just a #/LINE game, but you can pull from them especially if you’re close. Taxi if you wanna keep the momentum and skip the crazy trains home.

花火大会:
Also great fun. There’s a ton and they’re great for game… I’ll let you research which ones are happening near you and when.

General gaming in the heat:
Gatsby cool wipes are a must. Deodorant and regular showers of course too. For fashion you only get Shirt, Shorts, and Shoes (plus accessories) so make them count. Douchey slippers (peep the Izakaya/scout bros) or nice flats will do. White is good in summer if you can keep it from getting dirty. As with any strong elements, game inside can be a nice break. Stations, underground areas, malls, department stores, loft, etc are a good respite from the heat.

Enjoy!

I always wondered whether sex on a beach is really that great, never tried. i like the cocktail though

Reference South Park "what's the matter you have sand in your vagina"....... result of sex on the beach... not the drink... fucking in the sand is way over rated... :rolleyes:
Did you try?

I've had sex on the beach before... a couple of times... each time, different girls, they complain about sand in their vagina.... say sore and burning sensation... let alone that sand gets everywhere and you wondering why your dick is scrapped as well... Yes we had a towel/blanket down as well... Bad Idea... unless you at a beach in the Mediterranean or Ionian sea... rock beaches... but the rocks kinda large...

I've had sex on the beach before... a couple of times... each time, different girls, they complain about sand in their vagina.... say sore and burning sensation... let alone that sand gets everywhere and you wondering why your dick is scrapped as well... Yes we had a towel/blanket down as well... Bad Idea... unless you at a beach in the Mediterranean or Ionian sea... rock beaches... but the rocks kinda large...

This is why you bring a tent or only do cowgirl

I always wondered whether sex on a beach is really that great, never tried. i like the cocktail though
not so great on the sand so I more usually do it in closed beach house in the night or next to them in doggy style.
I also loved doing it in the water with snorkeling equipment.

Reactions: Frenchy
not so great on the sand so I more usually do it in closed beach house in the night or next to them in doggy style.
I also loved doing it in the water with snorkeling equipment.

Wow! You’re the adventurous type! :)

Reactions: e-smile
How did you get it out of the scuba suit?

Ah, you people of cold water. The gentleman rule is to dive only in places where you don't need a suit.

And yeah, there was no suit even for BO. Believe or not there was a time in Uncle Mike's life he was giving BO raw to a certain special lady with Advanced Diver license.

Ah, you people of cold water. The gentleman rule is to dive only in places where you don't need a suit.

And yeah, there was no suit even for BO. Believe or not there was a time in Uncle Mike's life he was giving BO raw to a certain special lady with Advanced Diver license.

I 50% believe it but anyway it doesnt matter, it’s a great story for future masturbatory endeavors :D

Reactions: MikeH

I lost my virginity on a beach and it was so bad that it’s a wonder I ever had sex again.

Luckily I had already discovered I liked oral sex from a liaison with a geeky guy at school who took me for picnics in the woods and ate me out on a very comfortable ground sheet.

It still took me more than a year post beach sex disaster before I was prepared to even consider PIV sex again.

I lost my virginity on a beach and it was so bad that it’s a wonder I ever had sex again.

Luckily I had already discovered I liked oral sex from a liaison with a geeky guy at school who took me for picnics in the woods and ate me out on a very comfortable ground sheet.

It still took me more than a year post beach sex disaster before I was prepared to even consider PIV sex again.
whoa, where have you been hiding yourself? ;)

Too bad beach sex isn't as romantic as it looks in a movie...

;)
whoa, where have you been hiding yourself?

Muah:giggle:
I’m glad you remembered me.
Are you still as handsome and sweet as I remember?
I remember I totally wanted to jump your bones when I met you ;)

Where have I been hiding myself?
Well I’ve been getting into the kink scene quite a bit more ... and had a longish FWB sugarish relationship which also had feelings on both sides ... and had fun exploring my sadistic side. It can be surprisingly sweet and intimate with the trust.:X3:

That’s finished now (finished amicably because he has no time and I can’t wait around for someone ) and I’ve been dating which is an ....interesting:rolleyes: ... experience.
Too bad beach sex isn't as romantic as it looks in a movie...

I did swim over and sneak on board a moored yacht one evening with my ex to have sex on the deck which was fun.

Last edited:
;)

I did swim over and sneak on board a moored yacht one evening with my ex to have sex on the deck which was fun.

Aaah, it was you?!!! I remember I had a hard time cleaning up that mess on MY yacht the next morning :D

Reactions: Ladylisa
Aaah, it was you?!!! I remember I had a hard time cleaning up that mess on MY yacht the next morning :D

Haha... it was in Japan so it could have been. :D
And it was moored in a little bay on an island that is popular with French people...

Sorry about the mess, but it was worth it :cool:

Last edited:
Muah:giggle:
I’m glad you remembered me.
Are you still as handsome and sweet as I remember?
I remember I totally wanted to jump your bones when I met you ;)
I’d like to think that I’ve aged well since we last met. ;) TAG hasn’t made me bitter or anything, just sharper vision now.
Thanks for coming back! Sounds like you have been busy!

That summer went really fast...
Do the tactics change that much in Autumn/Fall? Replace the sandy beach with a pile of orange/brown leaves?